Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Like Mist in the latest chapter, you just have a dirty mind. Collette is, among many other things, a professional laundress. She knows the status of every scrap of clothing on the estate like she knows the back of her own hand, and if fabric is getting thin, she knows when there’s no use mending it.

It’s only recently that she’s had to take the effects of bondage gear on sleepwear into account, however.

I am filth. Collette-sama, please scrub me clean. I have seen the err of my ways.
How recent do you think it's actually been, though? Because when Mist says new beastkin girl, does that mean there was an old one? That got discarded? Aged?

On a serious note, the only thing that flat out actually bothers me about all of this is the collar and the implications behind it. D:

^^^^

Eeee~~~

She never said "old beast-kin maid", she thought the pajamas were for Collete... Don't you pay attention?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

How recent do you think it's actually been, though? Because when Mist says new beastkin girl, does that mean there was an old one? That got discarded? Aged?

On a serious note, the only thing that flat out actually bothers me about all of this is the collar and the implications behind it. D:

Pretty sure when she saws 新しい獣人の子 she just means "new beastkin girl" in a descriptive sense (ie "the beastkin girl that you recently acquired"), not "new beastkin girl" in a comparative sense.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Tactile memory omg =))))))))))))))

heartbreak3r
joined Apr 29, 2013

Thank you for the translations! One of my fav series on this site :)

joined May 24, 2014

Omg! Master has an actual job!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Omg! Master has an actual job!

They’ve mentioned her “work” before, and it’s always when she’s writing. At first I thought it might be, I dunno, paperwork for the estate or something, but she’s got a roomful of books, so it’s been obvious that she’s a literary type. This confirms she gets money for it, though.

joined Dec 13, 2013

I wonder if Mel will ever grow up
its kinda heh that the master kisses a kid on the mouth

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Haha, I don't think people got my breed of humor. Sorry guys, will limit my stupidity from now on.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Haha, I don't think people got my breed of humor. Sorry guys, will limit my stupidity from now on.

I think I got it, and moreover I think you’re right—that collar signifies, but exactly how it signifies in this context is very hard to say.

This story is like an old-fashioned “lovable orphan opens the heart of troubled curmudgeon” story with a subtext of “psychologically damaged adult grooms powerless child for sex.”

And it’s one of the cutest things I’ve ever read.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So adorable. I hope we get to see Mel's friends and their respective masters in at least one future chapter.

"Don´t be a pedophile"

... I can't help but shake my head when I see people (including fictional characters) using "pedophile" as if it's a synonym for "child sexual abuser" when it's most certainly not. Pedophilia is simply having a sexual attraction to prepubescents; nothing more, nothing less. You can live your entire life as a pedophile without ever committing child sexual abuse.

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 2:46PM

joined Dec 10, 2017

Shouldn’t this story have a lolicon tag?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Defending pedophilia to the point where you get offended by people not being into child abuse is creepy as hell, you know.

joined Apr 30, 2014

I'm liking these new journal pages.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Defending pedophilia to the point where you get offended by people not being into child abuse is creepy as hell, you know.

... What are you on about? I am only "defending pedophilia" in so far as I am decrying the false assumption that every pedophile is by defintion either a child molester or will inevitably become one. That's like saying that being sexually attracted to women by definition guarantees that you will act upon said sexual attraction.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This author could make a grisly murder tale seem bright and cheery.

joined Jul 26, 2016

... I can't help but shake my head when I see people (including fictional characters) using "pedophile" as if it's a synonym for "child sexual abuser" when it's most certainly not. Pedophilia is simply having a sexual attraction to prepubescents; nothing more, nothing less. You can live your entire life as a pedophile without ever committing child sexual abuse.

While this is technically correct it's a blunt fact that "pedophile" is vastly less cumbersome for colloquial use than "child sexual abuser" or somesuch. Plus practically speaking the ones who don't act on it aren't a particular problem in the first place so I think you can see where the conflation in casual usage comes from...

And as you say real people are wont to use the terms interchangeably whether they know better or not. Why would fictional characters not do the same, especially when we have no indication of them being aware of the distinction in-universe?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

While this is technically correct it's a blunt fact that "pedophile" is vastly less cumbersome for colloquial use than "child sexual abuser" or somesuch. Plus practically speaking the ones who don't act on it aren't a particular problem in the first place so I think you can see where the conflation in casual usage comes from...

And as you say real people are wont to use the terms interchangeably whether they know better or not. Why would fictional characters not do the same, especially when we have no indication of them being aware of the distinction in-universe?

I know that. Doesn't stop me from feeling exasperated at seeing that happening, though.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Another cute chapter ^^! I must be reading so much perverted things on this site because when I saw the chapter title "scent" I thought about a perverted thing D: . The sleeping scene was just sweet!

joined Apr 29, 2013

Another wonderful chapter. Thank you Chaos team!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The sleeping scene was just sweet!

The sleeping scene was extremely sweet.

I’m not completely convinced it was just sweet, however.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Stinky master!

Ss%20(2018-03-27%20at%2011.17.51)
joined Mar 8, 2017

What do you think she smells like, haha

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Am I the only one who is deeply worried about that beastkin kid who got kidnapped? Hope she's okay...

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Am I the only one who is deeply worried about that beastkin kid who got kidnapped? Hope she's okay...

Plot twist it was one of her friends and Mel tries to help her and at the last moment master bursts in and saves them!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Plot twist it was one of her friends and Mel tries to help her and at the last moment master bursts in and saves them!

I think it’s a little early in their relationship for a threesome.

To reply you must either login or sign up.