Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Must...protect....cute fluffy maid moe blob...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Must...protect....cute fluffy maid moe blob...

With spherical baby bird—it’s moe blobs all the way down.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

My thirsty master and furry eared me

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Master knows Mel's clothing size by tactile memory? How much has she touched and held Mel to be able to do that?

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I wish Mel were just drawn a tad bigger. RIght now she seems just a bit too tiny. Other than that, I'm very much down with this comic. I loooove cute yuri. (And age gaps..)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Agreed that while the story and character themselves are cute you're pretty much obliged to actively tune out the background worldbuilding which is made of Unfortunate Implications, painfully obvious potential for rampant abuse and ò_Ô

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Master knows Mel's clothing size by tactile memory? How much has she touched and held Mel to be able to do that?

probably A LOT

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

probably A LOT

This kind of thing makes me wonder how much of the doujin version is cannon in this version.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

probably A LOT

This kind of thing makes me wonder how much of the doujin version is cannon in this version.

as far as the 3 volumes go there's not much happening like in the doujins

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"Don´t be a pedophile". For saying that... Mist must really feel out of place in the Hachiverse...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

probably A LOT

As far as I'm concerned, everything Itou Hachi has made in regards to this couple is canon. Including the explicit images that were up on her twitter for a few minutes before she took them down again.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This is so sweet that it could be fatal soon xD

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 6:31PM

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Such a comfy series

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Amusingly enough, the shirt scene is a callback to the first doujin.

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 7:35PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Happy to see an update in a really short time! Thank you again team-san (especially thanks for the translator)! A lovely chapter as always :)!

Very funny part haha (I remembered someone like us reading age gap/lolicon mangas and saying for us "don't become a pedophile" haha xD)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_master_furry_eared_girl_mel_ch05#13 (mister... Didnt you know that master already did Mira's stuff with Mel? We have pic proofs xD)

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 8:01PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m not saying Mist is a lesbian; I’m just saying that, perhaps by coincidence, Mist has the same style and fashion sense of about a dozen lesbians I know.

Also loved the subtext:
“Special? I don’t see flowers and stars when I look at you, Mist, so yes, I suppose Mel is special to me.”

joined Dec 10, 2017

I’m pretty sure the doujin takes place about two years after this series. In the doujin, Mel explicitly states that she is 12 years old, while in this series, it is stated that the beastkin are adopted out at “around 10 years old” (Not the exact words used but I know that it said 10 years old). So as for as I’m concerned, the doujin is cannon, it just takes place about two years after this story.

Also- what does everyone think Master’s age is? I would guess that she is meant to be late 20’s to early 30’s but I’m not really sure.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Also- what does everyone think Master’s age is? I would guess that she is meant to be late 20’s to early 30’s but I’m not really sure.

I bet she is around 24-28 years.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Oh, granted—that was just a back-of-the-envelope list. I would remind you, however, that without grandma Collette we don’t have someone to cover Mel and Master with a blanket when they fall asleep together on a bench in the garden.

Just saying.

But what about her gross insinuation that she knew it was only a matter of time before Mel's pajamas got torn [open by the ravenous Master]?
Wait, I'm further helping your case, aren't I...

As for the age question, yeah, I was thinking Master is probably in her late twenties.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, granted—that was just a back-of-the-envelope list. I would remind you, however, that without grandma Collette we don’t have someone to cover Mel and Master with a blanket when they fall asleep together on a bench in the garden.

Just saying.

But what about her gross insinuation that she knew it was only a matter of time before Mel's pajamas got torn [open by the ravenous Master]?
Wait, I'm further helping your case, aren't I...

Like Mist in the latest chapter, you just have a dirty mind. Collette is, among many other things, a professional laundress. She knows the status of every scrap of clothing on the estate like she knows the back of her own hand, and if fabric is getting thin, she knows when there’s no use mending it.

It’s only recently that she’s had to take the effects of bondage gear on sleepwear into account, however.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I have to say, I completely agree with Mist on this. Eating lunch with the company's money is amazing.

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 10:01PM

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Somebody here have those twitter images?

Fun fact: story is gonna get even more cute

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It’s clear from the insistence in this chapter that Mel is “just a child,” as well as from the introduction of a new character to serve as an external conscience by explicitly raising the issue of pedophilia, that Itou Hachi enjoys constructing and then performing on a very idiosyncratic moral/ethical tightrope.

It would have been easy enough to construct the story so as to mute its (as random says) unfortunate implications—Mel could be a bit older, the beastkin could be established as maturing much earlier in life, or there could even just be a flat-out introductory statement, like in her other works, that “it’s a yuri world, one where age-gap is perfectly fine.”

But no, she insists on walking that tightrope, with some of us down here yelling up, “Go for it, Master! Yuri overdrive!” and some of us saying, “Get down from there before something awful happens!” and some of us silently thinking some of both.

At least there’s a giant mattress of some of the finest cuteness in the universe to soften the landing if she falls.

(PS: If I want more Master/Mel bath scenes, is that bad?)

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Like Mist in the latest chapter, you just have a dirty mind. Collette is, among many other things, a professional laundress. She knows the status of every scrap of clothing on the estate like she knows the back of her own hand, and if fabric is getting thin, she knows when there’s no use mending it.

It’s only recently that she’s had to take the effects of bondage gear on sleepwear into account, however.

I am filth. Collette-sama, please scrub me clean. I have seen the err of my ways.
How recent do you think it's actually been, though? Because when Mist says new beastkin girl, does that mean there was an old one? That got discarded? Aged?

On a serious note, the only thing that flat out actually bothers me about all of this is the collar and the implications behind it. D:

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

On a serious note, the only thing that flat out actually bothers me about all of this is the collar and the implications ? > behind it. D:

This got talked about back in February 3, 2017, it seems to be a personal fashion choice (aka author design choice) and since she can take it off without any consequence, I don't think its much of an issue.

To reply you must either login or sign up.