Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Yup I'd rather wait than skip - or use the bad raws till you get better - unless they really are THAT bad.

P.s Nice new chapter but - Mr QC guy - there were about 5 typos in there. Did you even check it over?
Typos will be changed soon

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I guess now we can't deny that those hentai doujins are in fact, cannon (or gonna be)

Just a crazy person would deny that it isn't part of the story. They kiss, they have bath together and they sleep together haha.

They don't 'kiss' - YET - as in a shared thing - all the master has done is - per the sound fx - touched her lips to Mel's - and then licked her tears off - to calm her down and reassure her (the latter probably inspired by the dog lol).

They have not bathed together - that is a different series - the stuff in it did not happen for these new versions of the characters. And they only share a bed - not 'sleep' together in that sense.

I will agree they look like they are going in that direction - but like I said before we may never see it in this version since it is published in a magazine. So to call it cannon is WAY jumping the gun.

joined Feb 7, 2013

The title page of chapter 7... the dog... it's eyes...

Anime eyes on a dog looks weird.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

good scans for volume 2 have been found
we continue as planned

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Well, we happen to know exactly what that means now.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 3:06PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

good scans for volume 2 have been found
we continue as planned

Yay :)

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I still can't tell how old Mel is suppose to be. She looks to be about 5yrs old, but beastkin could just be naturally small. I hope they don't have 5yr old girls, working as maids. Sometimes, the master, treat her like a child. Other times, the story, almost seems to be hinting at a romantic, relationship between the two.

There's been romantic intentions since the start. Hell even sexual tensions.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Well, we happen to know exactly what that means now.

Oh, Mist sunshine....

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

As for her age, I don't think she is 5ish - I'd guess more like 8-9? Maybe even 10ish if we assumed beast girls are all small - like all the ones we have seen are.

Edit. I think Mel is 10 actually, going on chapter 3 - it says beastkin are put into education till they reach 10 - then they get a master - and it seemed Mel was one of the late ones of her group to get a master.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 4:01PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

As for her age, I don't think she is 5ish - I'd guess more like 8-9? Maybe even 10ish if we assumed beast girls are all small - like all the ones we have seen are.

Edit. I think Mel is 10 actually, going on chapter 3 - it says beastkin are put into education till they reach 10 - then they get a master - and it seemed Mel was one of the late ones of her group to get a master.

If I am not wrong in doujin says she is 12.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Yeah, I think Mel is 10 or possibly 11, since she was one of the last to be adopted. In the other Master-Mel series, Mel states that she is 12, so I think that the other story (and the NSFW images) are still cannon, they just take place a couple years from now, where their relationship is already established.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

that is a different series - the stuff in it did not happen for these new versions of the characters.

Says who? Current evidence indicates that the other series is simply set later on in their lives than this one.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 4:29PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

that is a different series - the stuff in it did not happen for these new versions of the characters.

Says who? Current evidence indicates that the other series is simply set later on in their lives than this one.

What evidence.
Show me your lewdproofs

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 4:35PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Na, though not impossible I seriously doubt it. I think She wanted to start the story over - same characters and setting, but a bit earlier on in time for the new magazine published version.

If you go read the earlier ones you will find TONS of plot devices and whole scenes reused in the new one - sometimes changed a bit or partial, sometimes exactly the same - like falling off the ladder master catches, smelling masters shirt, running out of clothes having to wear masters shirt, saying she is wide open from the back, the flash-back to Mels school, etc etc etc - there are LOTS of examples.

If the author meant it to be a prequel - (one that the new magazine readers wouldn't know about anyways if she didn't tell them they exist, which she didn't)- It makes no sense to me that they would reuse loads of material. We expected to believe all these little events perfectly repeat in a couple of years time?

Because most of the magazine readers will not know the older self published stuff and it is NOT listed as a prequel, it is ok to reuse bits she likes.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 5:30PM

joined Dec 13, 2013

i can never see this series with the same eyes after the hentai shIndidjKjdoemdoemsodm its good though

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I got unexpected feels I love animals so much ;-;

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Doesn't matter what everyone thinks for me this series and Doujin are the same just this is an early story.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Holding hands and a face lick. Where's the NSFW tag?!?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Where's my insulin?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

(ch 7. pg 26.) I think we're all getting weird ideas master-sama. (or is it senei? I don't know the rules very well.)

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

"All night". What's that mean.

Well... There was this one post.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Doesn't matter what everyone thinks for me this series and Doujin are the same just this is an early story.

Ok lol.. you can think the earth is flat too - and be happy with that as well. Personally I like to go with the evidence.

joined Sep 9, 2016

(ch 7. pg 26.) I think we're all getting weird ideas master-sama. (or is it senei? I don't know the rules very well.)

-sama would be the proper honorific. In all kanji: 御主人様 . With the formal prefix (particle?) rendered in hiragana: ご主人様 . Can't remember which is more common or proper...

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 5:03AM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I mean Master-sama is kinda redundant

To reply you must either login or sign up.