Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Sep 3, 2018

This perhaps? I feel like it's missing the end.

Aww yeah i see it’s unfinished ): , but atleast now im not stressin about what this is ((: thank youuu!!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

There's a oneshot I've been trying to find again. I'm pretty sure it was on Dynasty. It's a fairly simple short story, two schoolgirls skipping class. I think they go to an abandoned lot and sit on a big drainpipe. One girl has a sketchbook she won't show, and long story short, she's been sketching the other girl. I thought I remembered it being by Takemiya Jin, but I skimmed through all their stuff here and couldn't find it, so I'm probably mistaken. Anyone have an idea what it could be?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

There's a oneshot I've been trying to find again. I'm pretty sure it was on Dynasty. It's a fairly simple short story, two schoolgirls skipping class. I think they go to an abandoned lot and sit on a big drainpipe. One girl has a sketchbook she won't show, and long story short, she's been sketching the other girl. I thought I remembered it being by Takemiya Jin, but I skimmed through all their stuff here and couldn't find it, so I'm probably mistaken. Anyone have an idea what it could be?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/voice_of_her_fingertips#1

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That's it! I misremembered a few things, but that's it alright. I see why I got the artist wrong too, the styles give me really similar feelings. Thank you!

joined Sep 10, 2017

Trying to find one about a shy loner girl who is in the cooking club and makes lunch for an eccentric girl who reads a lot of books. A junior from the club starts talking with the shy girl and they exchange lunches making the eccentric girl jealous. Ends with them on the roof and the eccentric girl teases her and acts like she ate lunch already, loner girl gets really sad thinking she's of no use anymore. Eccentric girl grabs her before she leaves the roof pouts and says she loves her. And that she'll allow the junior to talk to her girlfriend

last edited at Nov 2, 2018 10:48PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Goldengates posted:

Trying to find one about a shy loner girl who is in the cooking club and makes lunch for an eccentric girl who reads a lot of books. A junior from the club starts talking with the shy girl and they exchange lunches making the eccentric girl jealous. Ends with them on the roof and the eccentric girl teases her and acts like she ate lunch already, loner girl gets really sad thinking she's of no use anymore. Eccentric girl grabs her before she leaves the roof pouts and says she loves her. And that she'll allow the junior to talk to her girlfriend

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mine

Pretty sure that's the one you're thinking of.

joined Sep 10, 2017

Goldengates posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mine

Pretty sure that's the one you're thinking of.

Yes thats it! Thank you!

joined Oct 14, 2018

I'm looking for a oneshot(?) about two girls in high school(?) where one of the girls who I think was blonde suddenly confesses to the other girl who reluctantly accepts, the girl who was confessed to doesn't notice any changes in their until the blonde girl suddenly kisses her goodbye after a date. And I think at some point the blonde girl gets confessed to by a guy after breaking up with the other girl because she thinks that she's uncomfortable being in a relationship with her. Then the other girl comes back to kiss her and tell the guy that the blonde girl's already taken, then she and the blonde girl get back together.

That's about as far as I can remember, I spent a few days looking for this without knowing this forum existed.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm looking for a oneshot(?) about two girls in high school(?) where one of the girls who I think was blonde suddenly confesses to the other girl who reluctantly accepts, the girl who was confessed to doesn't notice any changes in their until the blonde girl suddenly kisses her goodbye after a date. And I think at some point the blonde girl gets confessed to by a guy after breaking up with the other girl because she thinks that she's uncomfortable being in a relationship with her. Then the other girl comes back to kiss her and tell the guy that the blonde girl's already taken, then she and the blonde girl get back together.

That's about as far as I can remember, I spent a few days looking for this without knowing this forum existed.

Maybe this one?

joined Oct 14, 2018

Maybe this one?

Nope, not it. If it helps I'm pretty sure it started with blonde girl casually going "hey let's go out" not with a break-up.

Also at some point they're called dykes.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This?

joined Oct 14, 2018

This?

That's the one. Thanks for the help!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm trying to recall the name of a certain series I read a long time ago. I think it was a 4-koma series, at least some of the chapters were. I don't remember much, except this one chapter where two schoolgirls who are dating have a long make-out session in the bedroom of one of them.

It was like this: the shorter girl, who is a bit of a burikko (refers to herself by her name), invites the taller one to her place, and when they are in her bedroom they get on the bed and start kissing. It's their first time doing it, and they keep at it for most of the chapter, all the while thinking about the effect the kisses have on them: the sensations, the feelings, how exciting it all is, and so on. At the end, the burikko says: "So-and-So (her own name) loved this!" The other girl tells her that, next time, she will give her an even more stimulating kiss; and the burikko cutely replies: "If it's more stimulating... So-and-So will faint. ♡" And the other girl almost explodes from the moe overdose.

I feel like reading it again, but I really can't recall the name of the manga...

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

THANKS! ♡ ♡ ♡

joined Jul 7, 2017

I don't know if this is a manga or an anime but there's a scene in which a girl meets up with her former bandmates but upon learning that the drummer is already married with kids and the guitarist (or was it a bassist) is always busy with work, she realizes that there's no way their band from high school can make a comeback. Then said girl plays on the street, then drummer and guitarist sees her and joins her street jam remarking that "this is our reunion concert for a night only" of some sort.

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 3:24AM

where the one where the mom walked in on them then they left home

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't know if this is a manga or an anime but there's a scene in which a girl meets up with her former bandmates but upon learning that the drummer is already married with kids and the guitarist (or was it a bassist) is always busy with work, she realizes that there's no way their band from high school can make a comeback. Then said girl plays on the street, then drummer and guitarist sees her and joins her street jam remarking that "this is our reunion concert for a night only" of some sort.

This, the scene is in Ch. 2-3.

where the one where the mom walked in on them then they left home

This.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Anyone know the one-shot where one girl accidentally tears the other's stuffed rabbit (that she is WAY too fond of) and then dresses as said rabbit and attempts to talk to her? Hmm, actually she may have just dressed as the rabbit in a bid to woo her (and didn't actually mess it up) ... Think it was comedic, I remember reading it quite a while ago and having a laugh, though so I can't be sure.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

PhoenixWing posted:

Anyone know the one-shot where one girl accidentally tears the other's stuffed rabbit (that she is WAY too fond of) and then dresses as said rabbit and attempts to talk to her? Hmm, actually she may have just dressed as the rabbit in a bid to woo her (and didn't actually mess it up) ... Think it was comedic, I remember reading it quite a while ago and having a laugh, though so I can't be sure.

Pretty sure that is the one.

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 7:52PM

joined Nov 13, 2018

Pretty sure that is the one.

There we go, thank you, was bugging me, popped into my head the other day and for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was called ... and looking through my watched/read (all 209 pages of it :3) list is sort of useless (and tedious!) lol.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I don't remember much of the plot, but one I read basically ended with the mc finding out the girl she's met drives the bus she rides.
I only remember it because the comments kept talking about "bus-driver yuri".

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

Tryna find this oneshot about these two office women. One likes the other and tries to impress the other by eating a bowl of spicy ramen but then her mouth gets swollen so her words couldn’t come out properly when she tried to confess afterwards.

To reply you must either login or sign up.