Forum › What's that manga called?

Tumblr_6a2eaff6abbc9980eac9c066c9d41060_0636db8c_1280
joined Nov 13, 2017

there was this manga i read awhile back...

it was about a girl who liked watching butts? and her eyes caught the eye of one girl's really cute butt or something and there was no underwear i THINK? IT WAS ALWAYS AT THE TRAINSTATION bc they went to (seperate?) schools

anyway i think the other girl ended up noticing after she kept staring for after so many instances and caught her and confronted her about it?

there may have been a bathroom scene too

(and a third girl who gets involved too? she ends up hearing them in the stall over and gets off or enjoys it or something and makes a request to let them use her v expensive household to go at it so she can watch/hear them; think she even goes under the bed)

im sorry this is so specific but i remember this manga almost vividly but the name escapes me? please help ;;;

last edited at Aug 30, 2018 2:42AM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Tumblr_6a2eaff6abbc9980eac9c066c9d41060_0636db8c_1280
joined Nov 13, 2017

This.

omg that was such a fast reply lsdkgjgd ???

thank you so much friend !

joined Jul 7, 2017

I don't know if this is the right thread, but can y'all recommend me an angst yuri manga that actually ended with angst (and leaves a bitter taste on the mouth lol), cause I don't actually know where to start upon clicking the "angst" and "drama" tag. Thank you :)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I don't know if this is the right thread, but can y'all recommend me an angst yuri manga that actually ended with angst (and leaves a bitter taste on the mouth lol), cause I don't actually know where to start upon clicking the "angst" and "drama" tag. Thank you :)

https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/fujiwara_ei

joined Sep 6, 2018

whats the one, where one girl likes laying in a certain spot behind a bush and overhears something w. the other main character, and shes in love with someone I think? and then theres a scene where she was rejected or something and shes in her spot in the rain? I just remember really liking the artist's art style

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

and then theres a scene where she was rejected or something and shes in her spot in the rain?

I think this is a different one? She's lying down in her usual spot in the rain and some other girls see her all wet and wonder if she's being bullied. I can't remember what that is offhand though.

edit: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/orange_yellow_katokoi_hime#5

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 5:40AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hello, I’m new here... so, how do I get ahold of someone regarding posting stuff on forums?

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hello, I’m new here... so, how do I get ahold of someone regarding posting stuff on forums?

Oh, so that’s how quote button works!

joined Sep 10, 2017

Im looking for one thats a newer one. Its a multi chapter works one, not finised far as a i can recall. It progressed through the lives of a couple of girls. Starting in high school then skipping to young adult hood, one is into the other but doesnt say anything.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Im looking for one thats a newer one. Its a multi chapter works one, not finised far as a i can recall. It progressed through the lives of a couple of girls. Starting in high school then skipping to young adult hood, one is into the other but doesnt say anything.

Probably not this one, but I mean she literally doesn't say anything

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsuki_to_koi_wa_michireba_kakeru This?

joined Sep 10, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsuki_to_koi_wa_michireba_kakeru This?

This is it, thanks!

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

I'm looking for a touhou manga, it was interactive, you play as Marisa. There was something like "you died blah blah blah go back to page 24"

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm looking for a touhou manga, it was interactive, you play as Marisa. There was something like "you died blah blah blah go back to page 24"

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_theatre_a_bright_future_ch03

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_theatre_a_bright_future_ch03

thanks a lot

joined Aug 4, 2018

I can't seem to remember what this manga is called, it involves a little boy who wants to be a girl but is taunted by some other girls who try to look up his skirt until an older woman points out that what they're doing is sexual harassment and tells the little boy turned girl to stop using 'boku' so the kid starts using 'watashi'. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

I can't seem to remember what this manga is called, it involves a little boy who wants to be a girl but is taunted by some other girls who try to look up his skirt until an older woman points out that what they're doing is sexual harassment and tells the little boy turned girl to stop using 'boku' so the kid starts using 'watashi'. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cotton_candy_love#1 This?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ShazamJr posted:

This one.

EDIT/ Meh didn't remember name so took me too long to go through transgender tag.

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 1:33PM

joined Sep 17, 2018

I‘m looking for a 20-30 chapter series about two childhood or high school friends who reunite (in Tokyo I think) and become roommates. One girl is small and the cute type and has a one-sided crush on the other who is the sexy mature type, but in the end they become a couple. I also remember the cute girl running off to sit under a bridge whenever there is drama.

Anyone know which one I am talking about? I have gone through several tags and couldn‘t find it.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Kimi Koi Limit maybe? She's homeless and sleeping under the bridge though.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 7:38AM

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

The only other "running off to sit under a bridge" I can remember would be in Tachibanakan, but while that would fit your 20-30 chapter description, the rest you wrote indeed points to Kimi Koi Limit (and Tachibanakan isn't on dynasty).

joined Sep 17, 2018

Sorry, I thought there were more than 20 chapters. But yes, it was Kimi Koi Limit. Thank you both.

Actually there is another manga I can‘t find anymore. It‘s about a superficial girl who wants to become an idol or compete in a beauty pageant or win some kind of popularity contest or something like that (can‘t remember). She gets saved from a pervert by some delinquent chick on a train and at the end they become a couple and the superficial girl stops giving a shit about beauty pageants etc. I remember the delinquent girl wearing a face mask most of the time.

It‘s a vague description, but does somebody know it?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sorry, I thought there were more than 20 chapters. But yes, it was Kimi Koi Limit. Thank you both.

Actually there is another manga I can‘t find anymore. It‘s about a superficial girl who wants to become an idol or compete in a beauty pageant or win some kind of popularity contest or something like that (can‘t remember). She gets saved from a pervert by some delinquent chick on a train and at the end they become a couple and the superficial girl stops giving a shit about beauty pageants etc. I remember the delinquent girl wearing a face mask most of the time.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_aiu_station_on_the_hiragana_line

Also check out its sequel.

joined Sep 17, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_aiu_station_on_the_hiragana_line

Also check out its sequel.

That was fast, thank you.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 11:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.