Forum › What's that manga called?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I'm pretty sure it was something by Amano Shuninta.

joined Jul 7, 2017

Tryna find this oneshot about these two office women. One likes the other and tries to impress the other by eating a bowl of spicy ramen but then her mouth gets swollen so her words couldn’t come out properly when she tried to confess afterwards.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/adult_women_dont_try_too_hard

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hey, I'm trying to find a one-shot where a girl sees a really beautiful girl who works in a cafeteria (I think) and tells her friend about it. Then it turns out it was her friend who was the pretty girl. I remembered the friend had some glasses on.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This.

Thank you! I've been looking for it everywhere!

last edited at Nov 17, 2018 9:47PM

joined Apr 19, 2015

Does anyone remember what Madoka doujin had that joke about them putting their soul gems in the fridge at Mami's house to stay cool?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Does anyone remember what Madoka doujin had that joke about them putting their soul gems in the fridge at Mami's house to stay cool?

Maybe this?

joined Apr 19, 2015

Maybe this?

That was it, thank you!

joined Sep 11, 2015

Hey, trying to find a certain oneshot where this girl basically mindcontrolled a girl to be hers(?) and I think a black dildo was involved.

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Hey, trying to find a certain oneshot where this girl basically mindcontrolled a girl to be hers(?) and I think a black dildo was involved.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mono_eye
This?

joined Sep 11, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mono_eye
This?

That's it! Thank you!

joined Nov 13, 2018

Trying to find a one shot where one girl admires her friend's(who is in love with her) older sister and her friend ends up writing little notes for her that are supposed to be about her big sister but are actually about herself

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 9:57PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Many thanks!

joined Nov 21, 2018

This been bugging me for years.
It's about an adult couple living together, and there's also a secondary couple.
The secondary couple consists of schoolgirls with typical butch/femme dynamic (I think, can't quite remember).
The more feminine of the secondary couple is either living together with or like to visit the main couple's house. She might be a relative or a neighbour, and the main couple often acts like mentors for the younger girls.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's about an adult couple living together, and there's also a secondary couple.
The secondary couple consists of schoolgirls with typical butch/femme dynamic (I think, can't quite remember).
The more feminine of the secondary couple is either living together with or like to visit the main couple's house. She might be a relative or a neighbour, and the main couple often acts like mentors for the younger girls.

It's been a long time since I read it, so I'm probably wrong, but it reminded me of this.

joined Nov 13, 2018

The more feminine of the secondary couple is either living together with or like to visit the main couple's house. She might be a relative or a neighbour, and the main couple often acts like mentors for the younger girls. >

Is it: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hanjuku_joshi ?

joined Nov 21, 2018

It's been a long time since I read it, so I'm probably wrong, but it reminded me of this.

Nay, it's a lot more comedic than this. Also it might be a series. My memory is quite hazy. Thanks tho.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Nay, it's a lot more comedic than this. Also it might be a series. My memory is quite hazy. Thanks tho.

Perhaps this?

joined Nov 15, 2014

So I’ve been looking for this manga and it’s been bugging me but there was this couple who lives together I think and one of the two ladies is really childish but then when that same lady goes to her job she’s all serious and her partner is shook lol

Idk if that’s enough of a plot to go off from but plz help

joined Jan 9, 2017

This and its sequel.

joined Nov 15, 2014

This and its sequel.

This is it, thanks so much! :)

joined Nov 21, 2018

Perhaps this?

That is it! Holy shit I finally found it! Thanks!

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

I’m looking for a manga I read a while back. It’s got a few chapters that go through different pairs of girls that meet up at a coffee shop. In the last chapter they all meet in front of the cafe because it’s closed for repairs.

To reply you must either login or sign up.