Forum › Posts by Zetsubou

Zetsubou
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

Heya. There was this oneshot doujin where on the very first panel this girl was like “I wanna have sex with a girl” but her friend was like “WTF” XD. Please lmk if any of you know the name <3

Zetsubou
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

Tryna find this oneshot about these two office women. One likes the other and tries to impress the other by eating a bowl of spicy ramen but then her mouth gets swollen so her words couldn’t come out properly when she tried to confess afterwards.

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

Looking for a manga/doujin with a lesbian protagonist and a straight male best friend.
Something similar to like "Their Story" or "Seifuku no Vampiress Lord." Would anyone know some other good recommendations, cuz I find their interactions in these works pretty cute

Zetsubou
Image Comments 07 Aug 19:53
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014
69465931_p0

Are there any doujins around between 2 dominant women by any chance?

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

Wow those tags :o

Zetsubou
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

I love how Yuu's sister is super supportive! Would be interesting if Yuu introduces Nanami as her girlfriend to her family :o

Zetsubou
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

This.

Thanks so much!

Zetsubou
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

There’s this manga where a grandma walks in on her granddaughter and her “friend” then talks about her past with a female lover and how they had a brief fling before marriage. Can’t quite remember what it’s called, does anyone here know what it’s called?

Zetsubou
Image Comments 22 Oct 07:28
Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014
51125671_p0

Rin Toe-sucker <3

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

OMG! Adult Nagisa is so hot!

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

I wish these two had more interaction in the anime