Forum › Posts by Seennppaaii

Seennppaaii
Image Comments 07 Apr 17:19
joined Sep 3, 2018
Exzxkzwvgay_-l--orig%20(1)

altho i love beidou and ningguang together, is it bad that ever since i started playing, i thought that if beidou and jean met it wouldve been the opposites/red and blue/feisty and graceful/more aggressive and calm type pairing, where they bicker and butt heads about how they would do it in their own different ways/beliefs but secretly have some unidentified tension between them. I thought it was already cute that Beidou sorta has this relationship w ningguang (sorta) but i cant help of thinking of what if :/

Seennppaaii
joined Sep 3, 2018

Just the 4 of them. Kaoru-chan is the 2nd oldest? By the looks of the others. Although the last chapter labeled them as 'older' 'Mom' '2nd' and '3rd' eh?

I looked at it closely and i think kaoru-chan is the youngest of them all. The oldest (who she was talking to in her room) was wearing an office lady outfit, and she kept calling kaoru-chan “baby.” And it says 2nd, 3rd, bc they’re probably who came next after the first sister, but i could be wrong since kaoru’s the only one explicitly shown who is still in highschool. Also might explain why her dad reacted strongly to learning that kaoru likes someone bc thats still his baby girl XD

last edited at Aug 24, 2019 2:25AM

Seennppaaii
joined Sep 3, 2018

I love how Nikaidou’s eyes look like she’s slowly losing her whole soul to the yuri gods or something and she about to snap at any moment XD
Hdkajdkslajsk

Seennppaaii
Image Comments 06 Dec 23:21
joined Sep 3, 2018
Revue

I thought this was umi from love live at first glance

Seennppaaii
Image Comments 01 Dec 02:52
joined Sep 3, 2018
Tumblr_pis5engymo1qa1a2ko2_1280

^ def watch bc it focuses on character development, fun and light arcs that will get deeper in time, and all that goodstuff with kinda like a steven universe vibe, representation, and potential yuri (which im pretty sure is gonna happen but who knowwss) lmao dont quote me tho bc everybody’s tastes are different

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 2:58AM

Seennppaaii
Image Comments 01 Dec 02:50
joined Sep 3, 2018
Tumblr_pis5engymo1qa1a2ko1_1280

Awww i literally just started watching this like 4 hours ago. And theeenn i find it hereee dam coincidence much

Seennppaaii
Image Comments 13 Nov 14:56
joined Sep 3, 2018
64585357_p0

LMFAOOO^

Seennppaaii
Image Comments 12 Nov 23:16
joined Sep 3, 2018
Drsqyyducaaz-jt-orig

Aw theyre so cutee. Never heard of them tho (The art is so niceee thooo)

Seennppaaii
joined Sep 3, 2018

This perhaps? I feel like it's missing the end.

Aww yeah i see it’s unfinished ): , but atleast now im not stressin about what this is ((: thank youuu!!

Seennppaaii
joined Sep 3, 2018

Sooo heyy, this one manga/manhwa has been bugging me since it’s just there on top of my head and i cant remember the name. The one girl is famous/rich and she turns into a cat one day. The owner of the cat dont know this and just starts playing with the cat then the cat turns back to human. I’m pretty sure it’s full color orr like their hairs are colored. Please help meeee thank youu very much!

joined Sep 3, 2018

Uh childhood friends tag?