Forum › Noroi no Aoi-chan discussion

joined Apr 15, 2013

These folks who keep putting out Arata Iri stuff are my personal heroes.

joined Feb 14, 2019

As it was kind of pointed out before, there's actually no more chapters left unfortunately. Mebae went down in flames at five volumes so, indefinite hiatus.

Arata Iri hasn't given up on it so it might come back at some point, hopefully!

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

As it was kind of pointed out before, there's actually no more chapters left unfortunately. Mebae went down in flames at five volumes so, indefinite hiatus.

I hate this hellworld.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

These folks who keep putting out Arata Iri stuff are my personal heroes.

Not all heroes wear capes

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017
Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 5 pg 20, "I said wanted" -> "I said I wanted

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dang, this is one of my favorite yuri authors. Their sense of humor and storytelling is on point for me. I hope this one can keep going, it's amazing. But you know, this story could go a dark route in the last chapter. The MC could contemplate killing herself in order to stop the world from ending (I think maybe I've read too many depressing stories).

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Why does it take so long? I almost forgot this manga.

I really need a happy end!

joined Aug 10, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYYYYY, I HAD JUST RECLAIMED HOPE FOR CLOSURE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ohhh I read some chapters of this ages ago, did not know it was by Arata Iri. I've got a new favorite author now.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well then, someone should inform the staff to put the "on hiatus" notif next to the title on this manga's page here.

joined May 30, 2020

I need more~
Hopefully Arata Iri picks up on it again. Aoi and Rikka already feel the same way so ending it with a Happy Yuri End would be the best way to leave it. ♡

20200928_020352-min
joined Sep 8, 2020

Can anyone else not stand characters like the eye patch lady. This is the second manga I've read where there is a character that acts superior to every body else with no reprcussions and it makes me unreasonably angry. I cant stand the way she goes and does everything on her own, especially when her partner has actual flaws and she is a saint over here doing everything.

Am I alone in this because this gets me going with these annoying manga characters and their evil attitudes towards those who actually struggle.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Can anyone else not stand characters like the eye patch lady. This is the second manga I've read where there is a character that acts superior to every body else with no reprcussions and it makes me unreasonably angry. I cant stand the way she goes and does everything on her own, especially when her partner has actual flaws and she is a saint over here doing everything.

Am I alone in this because this gets me going with these annoying manga characters and their evil attitudes towards those who actually struggle.

I don’t think she’s got evil attitudes towards those who struggle, rather, she is doing it unconsciously while trying to help. Because she doesn’t struggle with the same problems she doesn’t understand the people’s pain, and doing everything by herself is just her way of helping. To be honest, this is her character flaw. She have become so accustomed to taking care of everything for her incompetent partner (which she presumably enjoys and is probably the reason why she is ignorant of her partner’s feelings) that it come natural for her to be the one to do everything. She is definitely not perfect, she might strive to be but as you can see, she is not capable of making everybody happy like an actual saint. That’s her repercussion I think, the fact that she have unknowingly damaged the relationship between her and her lover due to her trying to do everything by herself.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

help

To reply you must either login or sign up.