Forum › Posts by purin_ja_ne

purin_ja_ne
joined Feb 14, 2019

Sorry to bring such news but according to one of her replies to this tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/aratairi/status/1352637467564732416
the manga will end if volume two does not sell well

"'Come Rain or Shine' is heading towards a climax, so I've been hearing worried voices here and there asking 'Is it ending soon...?!' but I'm all busy with the next chapter's boob-groping, so it's definitely not ending for a while!"

"But it'll end if volume 2 doesn't sell. That's coming out in March, so... I'm counting on you...!"

I think from the context, she wouldn't lead with that first tweet if it were in actual dire straits, and it's just meant to be a cheeky reminder to go buy the volumes, but that's just my two cents.

purin_ja_ne
joined Feb 14, 2019

Why make the chapters 7.1 and 7.2
They both have very important developments in them so they should be chapters 7 and 8. 7.2 would mean its and extra normally.
Sorry for the negativity. Other than this, I love the manga! Keep up the good work!

It's just supposed to be one big chapter 7, but Arata Iri broke her rib (even she doesn't know how) and couldn't finish the chapter in time, so it's split into two installments. It's just like that to not break the numbering.

purin_ja_ne
joined Feb 14, 2019

As it was kind of pointed out before, there's actually no more chapters left unfortunately. Mebae went down in flames at five volumes so, indefinite hiatus.

Arata Iri hasn't given up on it so it might come back at some point, hopefully!

purin_ja_ne
joined Feb 14, 2019

Scanlator here!

The side-story oneshot chapters are pretty recent (as in, a couple months ago recent), so we might see more of them at some point. Arata Iri mentioned a Chihaya/Miyako chapter specifically, but I'm not sure when we can expect it. I imagine she has her hands full with the Todo no Tsumari reboot right now.

Wait, there's going to be a reboot of Todo no Tsumari? Was she not not satisfied with the original or something like that?

Also, I hope we do get a Chihaya/Miyako chapter. They're my 2nd favorite couple after Kanna xYuu.

I believe the magazine she was in did some restructuring and she got the short end of the stick, since she seems to have the worst luck on the planet when it comes to magazines.

On the bright side, she's relaunching the series in Dengeki Daioh, where Bloom Into You was running. I get the impression they're looking for a yuri series to fill the void now that it ended, so fingers crossed that she finally gets the support she deserves.

purin_ja_ne
joined Feb 14, 2019

Scanlator here!

The side-story oneshot chapters are pretty recent (as in, a couple months ago recent), so we might see more of them at some point. Arata Iri mentioned a Chihaya/Miyako chapter specifically, but I'm not sure when we can expect it. I imagine she has her hands full with the Todo no Tsumari reboot right now.