Forum › Noroi no Aoi-chan discussion

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

^Yep

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ohhh. Is this the rumored "on again, off again" relationship? Does this mean that the fairy couple breaks up and gets back together a lot? At least that's what I take from Kushu's pinpointed prediction.

She kinda failed really hard though. Glad Ponymatsu actually got it through her thick skull now~

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ohhh. Is this the rumored "on again, off again" relationship? Does this mean that the fairy couple breaks up and gets back together a lot? At least that's what I take from Kushu's pinpointed prediction.

True cosmic horror story: apocalyptic power in the hands of a soap opera couple D:

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

True cosmic horror story: apocalyptic power in the hands of a soap opera couple D:

The final laugh track plays at the end of the world...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Aoi's true wish... is to **** Rikka right? Make her dreams come true Ponymatsu.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is really emotion heavy for a comedy manga. Isn't it missing the Drama tag?

joined Feb 18, 2015

Looks like the Winter Fairy's attempt to mess with things backfired into solving the problem that had an obvious solution all along...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Pretty enjoyable. Very interested in that married couple's relationship. I abhore love triangles. This read seems with putting up with one though.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

As they say: summer is for tsunderes, and winter is for yanderes.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

If she has trouble with this few characters, I pray she never reads Kiss and White Lily.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Seriously guys I want a spin off of just the fairies. I love their relationship lol

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Fairy again? Drama tag is needed here.

To avoid the world end, Ponymatsu needs to learn kabedon move and became more confident husband for horn---err, Rikka.

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

This is so weird lol wtf

joined Feb 8, 2016

On and off be like these updates

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I miss this series

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Just a year and a half left till chapter five gets translated.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Woah, this manga is pure gold, I'm so happy I found it.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Oh hey this got updated, and then abandoned on the side of the road like all other chapters in a serialized work by this author.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's less it was abandoned and more the magazine suffering some unfortunate death. Heck, the author didn't even get the opportunity to publish one volume for this work. I think we have like 1 chapter left untranslated at best ? And I really doubt we would reach any conclusion.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I love this, and i am also sad... to bad we can’t get more (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 1:17AM

joined Jun 1, 2016

darn I really like this series shame it's so short. And it'll probably be a while before any of the remaining chapters are translated

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I do believe her confession was enhanced. Also hell yeah, I was just reading this yesterday and it got an update.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Alas, all fairies are morons confirmed. We had the Yuri happily ever after in our grasp sigh

Why does Arata Iri have no luck with her works? They always get cut short.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Wow that was kind of... heavy??? I didn't actually feel like laughing at them in this chapter

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

I'm glad to see there's finally a new chapter. Hopefully there will be more soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.