Forum › Beloved L discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She is a human too, just because she is a doctor doesn't mean she will behave like a saint with infinite wisdom...

Besides, she is an ophthalmologist, not a psychiatrist specialized in treating self-harming teens.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ahhh kind of wish the doctor wasn't so weak willed, you've just been told that the girl's injuries aren't accidental and then get pulled into sex on a hospital bed, nooooo

I was kind of hoping she would turn into Strict No Nonsense Doctor mode and tell her to stop, but that all crumbled pretty quick.

Maybe next chapter she'll abruptly stop? I darn well hope so

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Vague paraphrase of hospital bed scene
Girl: "I don't want more people giving me this fake institutional BS and talking down to me and treating me like a kid. How would you be acting if it was just you as a person and me as a person?"
Doctor: "Well, actually . . ." (bones jumped)

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yooooo Rainy & Fay
XDD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Incredible. What an art style... I'm astonished)) I could read it all my life.
And spicy too. Hope for more to come soon.
Thanks for the work =]

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I'm in it for the doctor's freakouts, tbh.

I'm in it for the art and the freakouts. That and how, at least for now, unlike most age-gap, the kid is behaving like a kid (saying random crap) and not a tiny seductive adult. That being said, I'm 34, I'd really like to think I could tell if someone was under their mid-20s (and thus be too young for me to be interested in them).

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

So glad I kept reading after first few pages.

Just repeating what others has said but... This art style, especially color palette and expressions, is brilliant. Really big fan.

(Had to make an account just for this.)

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 1:43PM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Oh my god the kissing scenes are so sensual, I got turned on more by this than the thousands of hentai I've seen.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god this art gave me an eye gasm what the hell... I just can't get over how beautiful it is... Not only the shading or compositions or proportions but also the way the artist can convey emotions through their art is just omfg and the sexiness, nothing but at the same time everything is shown omfg

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I would like this more if the girl wasn't so immature. I feel like the doctor is going to get hurt in the end and there won't be any kind of happy ending.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

I would like this more if the girl wasn't so immature. I feel like the doctor is going to get hurt in the end and there won't be any kind of happy ending.

Shhh .. don't think too much about it, just enjoy 7(-w-)7

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 10:44PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really do think there's more than we're seeing on the doctor's end. She seems to be starving for affection, and I suspect a relationship that shut her down super bad in the past.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I really do think there's more than we're seeing on the doctor's end. She seems to be starving for affection, and I suspect a relationship that shut her down super bad in the past.

I suspect that as well, male doctor probably saw the evolution of her attitude towards her breakup from seeing her at work the last 2 years.

We're in for some more mutual (kinky) wound licking between the two.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 1:01AM

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

I thought to myself. Don't read it! It isn't good! It isn't completed yet so don't read it! But then...meh just 1 chapter is fine, it won't hurt has read all of it WTF I SAID 1 DAMN IT!!

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 3:51AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I can actually understand why the girl was winding the doctor up telling those lies. She's making a point. When you're a "troubled kid", responsible adults with qualifications have this tendency to put you in a category and listen mostly to what they want to hear that will fit you neatly in a pigeonhole so they can do the generic help that fits the category. They want to make you a solved problem so they can feel professionally successful, and they want you to stay in your box of "patient to be helped appropriately" while they do it. They want everyone to stick to their assigned roles. My daughter suffers from depression and I've seen them doing it with her and I've seen her contempt for it as these people who aren't as smart as she is try to predict everything about her from some script they're parroting.

So the girl was like "Here. Here's one of the stories you expect to hear so you can file me away. Here's another. Yeah, those were both lies--now would you bloody look at ME already and stop hiding behind your 'professionalism'?!"
And it worked. So I don't think people should just be writing her behaviour off as "immature".

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 6:10AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I'm in it for the doctor's freakouts, tbh.

I'm in it for the art and the freakouts. That and how, at least for now, unlike most age-gap, the kid is behaving like a kid (saying random crap) and not a tiny seductive adult. That being said, I'm 34, I'd really like to think I could tell if someone was under their mid-20s (and thus be too young for me to be interested in them).

Lol! Right!? Well ill blame it on the bar setting, not only booze involved but generally when you meet people at a bar they're legal :p

joined Jan 8, 2014

So the girl was like "Here. Here's one of the stories you expect to hear so you can file me away. Here's another. Yeah, those were both lies--now would you bloody look at ME already and stop hiding behind your 'professionalism'?!"
And it worked. So I don't think people should just be writing her behaviour off as "immature".

Agreed, I found the whole scene irresistible, and when the doctor did too...kyaaa! Of course the art sealed the deal as well ^_^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Purple Library Guy posted:

I can actually understand why the girl was winding the doctor up telling those lies. She's making a point. When you're a "troubled kid", responsible adults with qualifications have this tendency to put you in a category and listen mostly to what they want to hear that will fit you neatly in a pigeonhole so they can do the generic help that fits the category. They want to make you a solved problem so they can feel professionally successful, and they want you to stay in your box of "patient to be helped appropriately" while they do it. They want everyone to stick to their assigned roles. My daughter suffers from depression and I've seen them doing it with her and I've seen her contempt for it as these people who aren't as smart as she is try to predict everything about her from some script they're parroting.

Sorry but I still think the doctor rushed things, despite of what she said, the girl was covered in bruises all over so I wouldn't be able to get excited in that situation. Is not that it was unrealistic but it shows that the doctor has some issues and if that's what the author's intention then alright, let's keep that path... Is because I don't even think it has anything to do with the pride of an adult, that was a sincere and natural concern for someone you really care about(in this case at least), but her lust or need was stronger.

If an underage girl comes to me wounded, and there's the slight possibility that she's hurt just to see me (this is also a valid conclusion that the doctor could've deduced), I want to believe that I will be strong enough to keep calm and find out what's going on, even if I love her doing the "Let's make up and find out later" ain't right.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 10:38AM

joined Oct 5, 2016

Yeah, it's not clear what's actually going on with that girl but her life plainly seems to be in chaos. She needs an adult figure she can depend on, not sex in a hospital bed with a possible concussion.

It also seems like she was using sex to change the subject, to distract the doctor from asking her about stuff she doesn't want to answer. Like, I don't think the writer wants us to think this is all just hunky dory romantic, the doc is making bad decisions and doesn't know anything about this girl.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Purple Library Guy posted:

Sorry but I still think the doctor rushed things, despite of what she said, the girl was covered in bruises all over so I wouldn't be able to get excited in that situation. Is not that it was unrealistic but it shows that the doctor has some issues and if that's what the author's intention then alright, let's keep that path... Is because I don't even think it has anything to do with the pride of an adult, that was a sincere and natural concern for someone you really care about(in this case at least), but her lust or need was stronger.

If an underage girl comes to me wounded, and there's the slight possibility that she's hurt just to see me (this is also a valid conclusion that the doctor could've deduced), I want to believe that I will be strong enough to keep calm and find out what's going on, even if I love her doing the "Let's make up and find out later" ain't right.

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying anything about the doctor's reaction. I was talking about the girl and her stories; it seems to me some people have been dissing her behaviour as immature without thinking about where she might be coming from in terms of her dealings with adults, and not just whatever adults might be abusing her but adults like the doctor.
And . . . not pride, in this doctor's case, I agree. She was trying to help, kind of. But she was also using her professionalism as a shield against personal engagement, and she was easy to fool because she was semi-deliberately trying to look at the girl like a "case" rather than a specific person she just slept with.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wonder what the other doctor picked up on the floor.

Underwear?

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

"You mean the menstrual red?"
Great way to get her to never want to buy that color of lipstick ever.

joined Aug 19, 2012

I absolutely hate how you have to sign in on weibo to be able to read anything on there. Anyway this still ongoing?

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 3:33AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

That's fine, this chapter was really cute. Cheeky little Ding Yi.. I love her.. the little grin when her hand gets pushed away.. She's very relaxed despite the situation, I think it makes me more interested in her. But I guess that's a cocky teenager for you..

These are also coming out pretty fast I hope it keeps up..

I suppose, in some ways, the age difference does bother me a bit. It's obviously taboo, and downright illegal in places.. but at the same time while I still know that, I don't believe Wei's attraction to her is based on her age since obviously she thought she was older at first. So it kind of comes down to.. she felt compatible with Ding Yi, comfortable with her. That's why it was so hard for Wei to forget about her. I still don't think I'd condone this relationship in real life, because that's just the type of society I was raised in, but in this particular fictional setting I guess I don't have any huge qualms over it. This series also feels very thought out, and intricate. It's not sloppy, it's intriguing and makes you want to know more about the characters. I hope it goes on for a while anyway.

joined Mar 13, 2016

anybody else get the feeling that in chapter 1 Wei was talking on the phone with Doctor Lu ? :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.