Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Am I dreaming? Or maybe I'm dead, is this yuri heaven?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^We died in 2012 and have since been going through different phases of heaven and hell. This is Yuri heaven.

Either way, Arisa was finally able to kiss Mari \o/

joined Jul 26, 2016

WHAT? Arisa is evolving!

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

I'm really glad for them! Also who the hell is Renu

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

And all it took was Mari accidentally pushing Arisa's Sexual Arousal meter to near max with a back and chest massage, then Arisa doing the same to herself by returning the favor to Mari, then Mari voicing that the only thing stopping her for asking Arisa for a kiss right now is worrying that she'll give her another bout of amnesia from overstimulation.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also who the hell is Renu

Her old HS friend from way back when, has had a few appearances.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 7:23PM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

^We died in 2012 and have since been going through different phases of heaven and hell. This is Yuri heaven.

Either way, Arisa was finally able to kiss Mari \o/

Wonderful. I hope we stay here, I can afterlive with some regular Mari and Arisa.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Obviously, way more than just kissing happened there~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Obviously, way more than just kissing happened there~

Surely you don't mean . . . holding hands?

They're not even married yet!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

FUCKING FINALLY

So glad this manga finally decided to get rid of the same old obstacles (both this one and Mari being reluctant to come out) instead of dragging them out for 27 more chapters. It feels so damn cathartic.

I have a feeling it's gonna end after the wedding, but that's still better than being stuck in status quo for five years or more.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 7:54PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Such a cute series. :D

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

sigh... i want to get married too

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

decolletage tag please!!! IT'S HAPPENING
I'm so happy for them

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I was getting a bit annoyed at the lack of progress, but these last two chapters have really picked up the pace.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I don't get it. It's been a while since I read this, but last I remember she was getting freaked out over kissing and crap. And now they're groping boobs like it's nothing. Short haired chick didn't even blush.

I mean, it's a freaking boob massage.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 10:08PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

They've been gradually getting used to physical contact again over several chapters. The topless massage is a bold move, but it doesn't come out of nowhere.

It's also part of the overall theme of Mari having to go from being super submissive to learning to take initiative, or they'd never get anywhere.
That's why it's so awesome that Mari is pulling in Arisa for another kiss.

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 11:17AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

At last! And on my birthday, too!

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

FINALLY

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Tamamusi’s rendering of Arisa’s facial expressions is almost miraculous—the opening panel, obviously, but in context her pre-massage game face is even funnier.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I feel blessed

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Touchdown.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can't believe post-amnesia Arisa did something sexual. I guess that's why we had thunderstorms this couple days.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

For almost 26 chapters I was.... Poor Mari-San.... Ari-San its so cute... but so deeeeep!!!! an then Arisa kiss! and it felt like when in the last minute the soccer player just socre a Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

They've been gradually getting used to physical contact again over several chapters. The topless massage is a bold move, but it doesn't come out of nowhere.

It's also part of the overall theme of Mari having to go from being super submissive to learning to take initiative, or they'd never get anywhere.
That's why it's so awesome that Mari is pulling in Arisa for another kiss.

Mari is also pretty relaxed about touching and nudity when her intentions aren't sexual.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I could have sworn this chapter, was not here when I checked on the 10th nor yesterday. How could I have missed it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.