Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

THIS IS ILLEGAL ISTG

joined Jul 26, 2014

Just give in to your urges and molest her already <3

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I do wonder what she is doing with that hand later...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Did it say Yuzumori was 4th grade? I was assuming 6th grade.

On edit: yep, i hadn't read the latest installment fully.

So 6 or even 7-year gap. At that age, very significant. So yeah, it's a somewhat odd story.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:14PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Omfg Mimika pls
Though I like her reactions/expressions, it was fun, her excitement was contagious lol, basically felt psyched for her

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Second year of hs 16/17ish
4th year of elementary like 10ish

So like a 10 year age gap

You mean 6 or 7 surely by your own math.

Checking on Japanese schooling ages I see 4th yr elementary makes her either 9 or 10 - so given the right birthdays their could be as much as, or close to 8 years between them - or as little as a bit over 6. Without knowing their exact birthdays I'm gonna go with somewhere in the middle at 7 yr gap.

I really like this so far I've got to say :) Even though there's a big age gap and Mimika is seriously into her, I don't think Yuzumori is in any danger.

It seems to me Yuzumori is far more proactive and bold than Mimika - If things develop I'm kinda expecting it to be mostly Yuzumori's doing.

Maybe I'm seeing too much in so few chapters but Mimika seems a bit of an 'M' to me - at least in this situation - and while I wouldn't call Yuzumori an 'S' type, she does seem like the more dominant of the pair.?

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:55PM

joined Apr 1, 2014

where's the "pedophile" tag

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:16PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

where's the "pedophile" tag

Presumably if it starts moving more toward the sexual and not just in her head thoughts, it will get a lolicon tag - it dosn't really need it yet since nothing has happened.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like this is a manga Sheska would read

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm, is this creepy or is this creepy?

And orgasm by holding hands

WTF...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol woops, that's what happens when you leave hs and your dyslexic.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I feel like this is a manga Sheska would read

LMAO indeed, this plot is her dream come true tbh

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

pedo alert, just saying...

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Hmmm, is this creepy or is this creepy?

I'm gonna go with CREEPY. Like I'm seriously weirded out by this but I can't stop reading it either.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is getting really creepy, like predator alert here.
And this is coming from someone who unashamedly enjoys loli stuff.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:42PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This is getting really creepy, like predator alert here.
And this is coming from someone who unashamedly enjoys loli stuff.

I don't see it personally - dosn't Mimika seem pretty timid and an M type? She could barely ask to be friends. Sure she is super into her but it looks like she's the type to be super happy just being around Yuzumori.

All the interactions came from Yuzumori - I don't see a single predator like thing with Mimika - there are no thoughts of tricking this girl into sex etc - she seems pretty much a genki moe type girl who can't hide her emotions not some evil player / predator.

How I'm reading this is any advancements will be from Yuzumori - either innocent stuff or deliberate - and Mimika will be the one being pulled around and discombobulated - and probably never takes a single liberty with Yuzumori.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:56PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Second year of hs 16/17ish
4th year of elementary like 10ish

So like a 10 year age gap

Checking on Japanese schooling ages I see 4th yr elementary makes her either 9 or 10 - so given the right birthdays their could be as much as, or close to 8 years between them - or as little as a bit over 6. Without knowing their exact birthdays I'm gonna go with somewhere in the middle at 7 yr gap.

I really like this so far I've got to say :) Even though there's a big age gap and Mimika is seriously into her, I don't think Yuzumori is in any danger.

It seems to me Yuzumori is far more proactive and bold than Mimika - If things develop I'm kinda expecting it to be mostly Yuzumori's doing.

Maybe I'm seeing too much in so few chapters but Mimika seems a bit of an 'M' to me - at least in this situation - and while I wouldn't call Yuzumori an 'S' type, she does seem like the more dominant of the pair.?

Mimika certainly seems like an innocent 'M' type. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Mimika is an expressive, overly conscious, blushing idiot. This is gonna be a fun ride

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Guys calm down.

It's just a little girl having a crush on an even more little girl. Anything else you imagine is just your imagination.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

4TH GRADE PRIMARY SCHOOL!?!?

It's like watching a 15 year old perv on a 9 year old. Personally I don't need her to actually look like a teen since pseudo lolis don't bother me, but she seems to actually be 9.

AHAHA I WIN I GOT THEIR AGES RIGHT. Props I guess to the mangaka for being able to draw and portray the characters' ages correctly...

I had to skim through the 2nd chapter. I felt kinda uncomfortable reading this :/

Well I don't think it will cross boundaries and have them engage in an actual physical relationship.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:07PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well I find it pretty cute, but I'd recommend a Lolicon tag, though I hate loli, that will be one of the few loli stories I don't dislike.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:11PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The main problem I have with this is there are two types of loli's for me, daughteru loli's and loli's for sexual, one of them actually acts like a real child and is adorable so it feels wrong to sexualize that (see: elize from tales of xillia), the other doesnt act like a real child at all (cant list why since there are so many different personality types) and since loli's dont look like real kids anyway (and if you think that they do you have issues m8) more just like really short balls of cute it's perfectly fine.

Yuzumori falls into the former so this manga just makes me uncomfortable.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:12PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pretty easy to see where this is headed, a series of innocent gestures by the younger, who (possibly) has no idea what's happening, and humorously over-the-top reactions by the older.

So basically this is Shinozaki-san for little girl fanciers.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

You're all forgetting that she's not actually in love with her, it's just her imagination.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

You're all forgetting that she's not actually in love with her, it's just her imagination.

Well, that's what mimika thought too until

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.