Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Apr 11, 2014

I give up hope
They won't get anywhere
Higashiyama won't make them a couple and you guys know it.
He'll just continue to milk us over and over again
But nothing will ever come from this.
They might be in love, or something but they'll never be a couple
So I give up hope

Bad day?

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

I give up hope
They won't get anywhere
So I give up hope

That's funny

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm pretty certain Ran really kissed Keiko. I means that trick is too obviously fake when you think about it, and Keiko already in too many relationship to know if a kiss is real or not.

Ran meanwhile probably never in one if based on the timing. And thought she can trick others with it. It obviously feel different

last edited at May 17, 2015 9:18PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

SHOU!! PLEASE ENOUGH WITH THE TEASING ALREADY!!! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS NO LONGER!!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh man...the tease is so good ^_^

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Bet Shou had a massive troll-ish grin when making that extra.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22_5#7

Is it that much fun to mess with me?

How ironic...

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I'm pretty certain Ran really kissed Keiko. I means that trick is too obviously fake when you think about it, and Keiko already in too many relationship to know if a kiss is real or not.

Ran meanwhile probably never in one if based on the timing. And thought she can trick others with it. It obviously feel different

I like these kind of analitical comments :D Am I fooled by this or that? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Just like us Keiko was expecting a kiss and was disappointed too when it didn't happen XD

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hhnngggh.... Shou you cock tease! I'll blame you if I end up having blue balls.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Basically sums it up. Kissing by lips feels far different than the touch of even wet fingers. Plus, the sound of the "smooch" will get to your ears more through your head than through the air. So I think Keiko knows but doesn't want to push this issue.

This chapter puts into color what we've been seeing this entire third volume: lots of romantic tension but not actual confirmed romance.

last edited at May 17, 2015 11:35PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

I am afraid I will be dead and never see they making out

:)

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

I am afraid I will be dead and never see they making out

:)

me too, i dont think i can rest in peace

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I give up hope
They won't get anywhere
So I give up hope

Is it just me or the last few days have people been overreacting towards Stretch almost as much as they do with Citrus? There's still very clear development going on. Them actually getting in a relationship this soon would feel kinda rushed anyways. It seems rather unlikely that they'll be in a relationship for awhile realistically. Until some of their personal problems are taken care of at the very least.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^I laughed, at least.

Also maaaaaaan, blushing Keiko is so cute! Wonder why she didn't bother to question the "why is my shirt unbuttoned" bit lol

joined Jul 17, 2013

What a troll...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Seems like Keiko wanted the kiss.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"Yes, but not as fun as trolling the readers !"

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

When are they gonna do the nasty

Never.

Im with that guy on the previous page about this. The author is just gonna wring us until we get tired of him. Although I do feel like the best part of a yuri romance is how the two got together, we're looking at literally volumes of nothing but het drama/just regular drama (the miscarriage, family issues).

As a person who has read every yuri comic on this site at least twice, I'm going to toot my horn for a minute here and admit that i know my stuff when it comes to my yuri. I noticed that every time the younger girl even suggest something that is even remotely gay, her sempai has that look of utter disgust on her face.

I think she's homophobic while her kouhai is a little bit more adventurous but is too apprehensive to act on her yuri tendencies because she knows her sempai is homophobic.

If it weren't for Prism showing that the author clearly has the ability to make a good Yuri comic, I wouldve stopped reading this junk around the 2nd or 3rd chapter in.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think she's homophobic while her kouhai is a little bit more adventurous but is too apprehensive to act on her yuri tendencies because she knows her sempai is homophobic.

You think Keiko is homophobic?

I take it your whole comment was trolling then? Because if not, I think you're seeing things.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

^^I call bullshit.

last edited at May 18, 2015 4:30AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

As a person who has read every yuri comic on this site at least twice, I'm going to toot my horn for a minute here and admit that i know my stuff when it comes to my yuri.

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but having read a lot does not exactly give your thoughts and opinions more validation as "that person who knows a lot".

I noticed that every time the younger girl even suggest something that is even remotely gay, her sempai has that look of utter disgust on her face.

Confusing "disgust" with "annoyed", entirely different...

Also, are we gonna forget that Keiko has also done some of these "romotely gay" things?...

last edited at May 18, 2015 5:10AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Hahahaha! I can't believe ran opened keiko's blouse while she was supposedly knocked out! Hahahah who does that!

To reply you must either login or sign up.