Forum › Posts by redmoo

redmoo
Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

i freaking hate love triangle mangas but something about this one just keeps me coming back for more and more. im so glad u guys picked this up

redmoo
joined Nov 5, 2011

can someone please translate the sound that grabbed yukari's attention. was it cicadas or some sort of banging or something?

redmoo
joined Nov 5, 2011

I love this so much, the atmosphere, the love for books and the art, is all so good

Same, but where is the yuri?

We should make a new tag: "Kinda sorta Yuri but not really" or "1 chapter of Yuri"

redmoo
Stretch discussion 30 Sep 18:39
joined Nov 5, 2011

WHY is she moving away? URGH

seriously, why is she?
i am so damn confused.
i didnt know it would be this easy to make a manga seem like it is for sure yuri, while at the same time it is %100 not.

redmoo
Stretch discussion 26 Aug 22:39
joined Nov 5, 2011

Someone explain please, what was she going to say ? I don't get it.

that shes not gay and this manga is one big ole' cliffhanger

redmoo
Snowflakes discussion 19 Aug 16:55
joined Nov 5, 2011

I hate stories like this where not only is there too little time to get to know the characters, but also nothing really happens. Just a bit of fluff whose only redeeming feature is that it is shoujo-ai.

This is just a part of the business. The artist comes up with several one-shots, bring them to his publisher, see if they like it and if they like it enough, if he can make it into a full blown series. If not, he'll just have to settle with it bein a oneshot.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 4:55PM

redmoo
Stretch discussion 05 Aug 22:39
joined Nov 5, 2011

THERE'S THE YURI WE'VE ALL BEEN PRAYING FOR! YES!

joined Nov 5, 2011

This manga needed to be made, like 15+ years ago.

I agree. That way, other artists would have picked up on how awesome this concept as and could have made a really good probably in-depth manga emulating it.

joined Nov 5, 2011

i honestly feel like yuki is up to no good. its obvious that she feelings for that guy, but why is she getting to so close to akari rather than trying to get with him? i think she knows that that guy has feelings for akari, and shes coming up with some deceitful plan in order to get him to like her instead, not caring about hurting akari in the process.

this manga is more like the real world than i realized initially . and in the real world, there are no bubbly happy ever afters.

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 3:53AM

redmoo
After Hours discussion 21 Jun 15:13
joined Nov 5, 2011

i just feel like kei is exctly like those type of people that only really care about one thing (sex) and they'll say or do whatever it takes to get it. puts a bad taste in my mouth. i will admit that i am jumping to extreme conclusions but i really get that feeling from her (suave, calm, know all of the right things to say, and then BAM -- sex). would be so disappointing if my suspicions turn out to be true

redmoo
After Hours discussion 21 Jun 05:23
joined Nov 5, 2011

man i really dont like people like kei. they are very real and very selfish, evil people..

redmoo
Stretch discussion 05 Jun 04:34
joined Nov 5, 2011

so is everyone okay with the fact that this will never become a yuri manga? i understand that there are non yuri manga on this site too but still..

redmoo
joined Nov 5, 2011

I have not the slightest clue who that last lady is.

redmoo
Stretch discussion 18 May 04:11
joined Nov 5, 2011

When are they gonna do the nasty

Never.

Im with that guy on the previous page about this. The author is just gonna wring us until we get tired of him. Although I do feel like the best part of a yuri romance is how the two got together, we're looking at literally volumes of nothing but het drama/just regular drama (the miscarriage, family issues).

As a person who has read every yuri comic on this site at least twice, I'm going to toot my horn for a minute here and admit that i know my stuff when it comes to my yuri. I noticed that every time the younger girl even suggest something that is even remotely gay, her sempai has that look of utter disgust on her face.

I think she's homophobic while her kouhai is a little bit more adventurous but is too apprehensive to act on her yuri tendencies because she knows her sempai is homophobic.

If it weren't for Prism showing that the author clearly has the ability to make a good Yuri comic, I wouldve stopped reading this junk around the 2nd or 3rd chapter in.

redmoo
Image Comments 24 Apr 23:52
joined Nov 5, 2011
Tumblr_nkpnavx7t61rptk5lo1_1280

ohp
wowo can't believe Nickelodeon agreed to something like this
pretty cool

last edited at Apr 25, 2015 12:07AM

redmoo
Their Story discussion 18 Mar 03:19
joined Nov 5, 2011

funniest manga ive read in a while

joined Nov 5, 2011

well that was kind of expected you know? the ending, i mean. it was anice story nonetheless

joined Nov 5, 2011

Meh, I don't really like these sexually promiscuous schoolgirl lesbians. Guess I should avoid the Lots o' Sex tag. Rather than swinging one way or another, I'm all about those first time experiences 2 girls have with their fated one! I prefer those kind of true love stories.

same here. i also wouldnt mind a little angsty drama here and there

redmoo
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 23:14
joined Nov 5, 2011

I had to double check and make sure that this wasn't the last chapter since I can totally see this would be how the series ends.

heh. there have been several chapters that i thought was the last. the authors gonna wring this manga dry.

on a serious note though, i predict another 30 or so chapters of bs 'til we get into the juicy yuri romance of the manga.

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 11:14PM

joined Nov 5, 2011

i.. don't.. get it... so shes not a ghost?

redmoo
joined Nov 5, 2011

I bet they'll reconcile in the end but Hitsuji will continue to date the teacher anyway and Ayu will just learn from her mistake or something like that.

thats the boring ending i dont want to happen

redmoo
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 17:19
joined Nov 5, 2011

There HAS to be some yuri in this manga right? RIGHT?

joined Nov 5, 2011

Let this be a lesson in love, guys. don't overthink things when youre in a relationship. Unlike the story, overthinking often leads to messy breakups

redmoo
Step In discussion 04 Sep 03:02
joined Nov 5, 2011

disappointed if this the last chapter. kinda feel like it is though.... this isnt yuri, this is super-clingy-friendship-closeness

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 3:03AM

redmoo
joined Nov 5, 2011

i never really understood what it was about reimu that yukari is so enthralled by. why not me? :(