I can't believe it's over. :(

Well... it was great while it lasted.

And it ended perfectly fine for me.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

It ended as nonsensical as it began.
May Noriko and Rhianna live happily ever after and make many magic babies!

joined May 24, 2014

Maybe Kamirenjaku senpei will make a yuri hentai doujin out of this someday...if he ever gets back at making yuri instead of yaoi all the time :( oh well here's a song fitting for this manga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIZFq3VDeUY

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

I'm glad Sheska didn't ruin the last scene like last time

joined Oct 2, 2014

Hahaha. It's a simple manga about magic yet very funny. I'm gonna miss this manga :))

joined Mar 25, 2013

Very good twist, the intended fiance being the Libor descendant aka Noriko. Then again if it wasn't her it would be just an odd change of pace for the tone of the series. Still I wanted to see Karin and Miyako ending up together though xD

last edited at May 1, 2015 10:24PM

joined Oct 13, 2014

it ended...i dont know howto feel about this....*lays in fetal position*

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was underwhelming

Did the series was cancelled or what?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Eh, you say underwhelming, but what else could happen? It's a silly comedy 4koma about lolis, not exactly expecting a huge ending. They got married and will have magic science babies, and there was a bunch of jokes, what more could you want really.

Besides, it'd already ran for 3 volumes. Very much doubt they could have stretched the subject out much longer. Perfect length imo.

last edited at May 1, 2015 10:47PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is underwhelming because it introduced a lot of elements on the final three chapters, not giving proper development to either of them. Provided the ending was already planned I don't why not develop them slowly over the final volume, as it stands now it reeks of asspull.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

That's just how 4koma manga usually go, they don't usually have mind blowing endings and stick to the simple storytelling style. I don't really know what exactly more they could have done here to improve it, sure you might say the plot comes out of nowhere in the last few chapters, but again that's really usually how these types of manga go, at least from my experience.
I remember watching the K-on anime and crying at the end because they graduated and then i read the manga and the transition was much less emotional because of the format. It's kind of the same here really.

last edited at May 1, 2015 11:13PM

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

So, Sheska was originally planned to be Kenny, from South Park? I could see that.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

As I plan on rereading this for the first time, I do get bothered by things introduced and quickly put away, like those two stalker characters, for example.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Re-reading this from the beginning, they really have changed a lot. I didn't even remember that Noriko had a phase of denial of her lolicon.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol I almost choked when so&so was studying so that she could afford the maid, all in all I really enjoyed this series, it caused spontaneous grinning and laughing and such, and a fantastic yuri ending!
Loved it when Rihanna called her father bragging about her good wife ^_^

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well...that was easy. Lovely manga would recommend, also nice fake-out epilogue XD.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I'm sad that it's over..But love the happy ending <3

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

wait what? It's over? Man, that was quite a journey :D

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

This series is gold! I thought I'd regret to see the end when it's announced, but there's none. And of course... "Magic can get around that" should be the answer.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

this was a great series hope this guy makes more stuff

last edited at May 2, 2015 10:50AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As I plan on rereading this for the first time, I do get bothered by things introduced and quickly put away, like those two stalker characters, for example.

Meh, those two were kind of obviously just a throwaway joke, I think, but I agree some things ended up kinda unresolved, like Noriko's friends.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That's just how 4koma manga usually go, they don't usually have mind blowing endings and stick to the simple storytelling style. I don't really know what exactly more they could have done here to improve it, sure you might say the plot comes out of nowhere in the last few chapters, but again that's really usually how these types of manga go, at least from my experience.
I remember watching the K-on anime and crying at the end because they graduated and then i read the manga and the transition was much less emotional because of the format. It's kind of the same here really.

What's poor writing isn't so much the plot itself, but the fact that the backstory was never developed. The whole magic world and Libor family thing could have been built up some over the course of the series; instead the author basically threw the first away after enrolling Rhianna in school and never even mentioned the latter.

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

What am I gonna do with my life now? ;-; </3

To reply you must either login or sign up.