joined Jul 27, 2018

you can just ruby text to brute force puns it's fine

Artist's Twitter
Artist's Postype
Original Work

butches-and-chicken
Butch%20for%20butch
joined Jun 12, 2023

This one is from the new trend of Japanese x Korean yuri (Also, what a cute artstyle)

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I was so confused when I saw the "han'go" title, but . . . fitting.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Stumbled into success.

I missed this art style. Glad they participated.

last edited at Aug 25, 2024 4:16PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Fun to see the current trend already arriving on the shores of Dynasty

Screenshot%202024-08-04%20044759
joined Jun 21, 2021

this trend just keeps on giving. it's evolving too, with a chinese and a thai lady showing up in mix. big polycule energy :D

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Stumbled into success.

Movie date failed successfully.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I'm excited for the potential of the international yuri trend to create more banger language gap stories like this one

joined May 10, 2021

So what's the trend? Language-gap yuri?
Also more Time is always welcome. I fucking love this art style!
Thanks for the TL!

joined Aug 7, 2013

^ the trend is that korean women and japanese women should start dating each other bc of the misogyny of men in their culture. if you look up 日韓百合 on twitter you'll see a lot of this kind of fan art

joined May 3, 2014

^ the trend is that korean women and japanese women should start dating each other bc of the misogyny of men in their culture. if you look up 日韓百合 on twitter you'll see a lot of this kind of fan art

LOL, as if dating women is different XD women have a way of bullying other women for being a women in a way that ain’t called misogyny, don’t have to time to write an essay here about the subject but it’s kinda ironic.

But more Yuri for me so i don’t care XD

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

I love this trend, i adore it with all my heart, for a Kor-Jap Yuri empire.

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

LOL, as if dating women is different XD women have a way of bullying other women for being a women in a way that ain’t called misogyny, don’t have to time to write an essay here about the subject but it’s kinda ironic.

I was going to stay quiet, but I cannot. I don't think you understand the level of danger Korean and Japanese women live under in their society (which I understand being in a misogynistic culture as well, but even then I think I have it a tad better than them). Even short haired women have been attacked in Korea because any sign of feminism will trigger a large movement of men. There is a female movement there the 4b movement for women that members join and participate in secret or with a lot of cautiousness, and there is a lot of danger for women in Japan, even if a bit less. Laws are not in their favor. Yes, women can be mean to each other just like men can be mean to each other, but we are not talking about the same kind of danger and gender inequality.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

From what I hear, Korea is straight-up in a gender war?

joined Mar 21, 2018

You can learn more about it here https://x.com/vryjkof/status/1789382955560837538
I am sorry for bringing such sad reality as topic here, but the ignorance bothered me as I have close friends living with such realities from Asian countries.

I do love the trend and the artists participating!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

will xadar black turn 18 (mentally) first or will he get banned first place your bets

joined Jan 8, 2016

You can learn more about it here https://x.com/vryjkof/status/1789382955560837538
I am sorry for bringing such sad reality as topic here, but the ignorance bothered me as I have close friends living with such realities from Asian countries.

I do love the trend and the artists participating!

No, thank you for speaking up. There really is a crisis going on because of misogyny and highlighting that doesn't negate the other forms of bigotry that also exist. One might also point out that a lot of intra-gender bullying also comes from misogyny, women not performing femininity the right way, men bullying men for being too feminine, etc.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Tima straight up does not miss!

last edited at Aug 26, 2024 12:07AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

so happy to see the Korean x Japanese yuri trend here!!

now waiting for other asian countries to form the ultimate Yuri Hetalia.

joined Mar 21, 2018

No, thank you for speaking up. There really is a crisis going on because of misogyny and highlighting that doesn't negate the other forms of bigotry that also exist. One might also point out that a lot of intra-gender bullying also comes from misogyny, women not performing femininity the right way, men bullying men for being too feminine, etc.

Yes, I had that at the back of my mind while writing it but didn't want to overwhelm anyone with a huge speech or so, but I am glad someone else put it on the table too. Either way, I hope we all can enjoy the trend while educating ourselves a bit more.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

this trend just keeps on giving. it's evolving too, with a chinese and a thai lady showing up in mix. big polycule energy :D

Join the pan-Asian lesbian polycule. Our taco tuesdays are something else.

By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

Big coming from you, who said this:

i hate thous type of stories, i just checked the comments to see if it’s worth reading, i will just jump from first chapter to the last and read from there, cuz i’m not wasting time on an story that tries to hard to send a message, let’s see how much the author is gonna hand-fist the sexism in this story.

In the thread of a manga about two girls trying to survive in a society riddled with sexism, without even reading the novel or putting the time into learning about its setting but the mere mention of misogyny as one of the main themes was enough to make you diminish its worth.
Nothing 'ironic' about women also being misogynistic when we live in a world where it's acceptable and even incentivized to be. Have you ever lived as a woman? Or plan to live as one? Have you ever stopped to read about the reality of women in countries other than yours?

Or do you think this understanding between women from multiple countries, joking about their own oppression, come out of nowhere?
Someone being part of a demographic doesn't mean that they never partake in violence against it. Never seen homophobic gays?

It seems that you have missed the entire point of this trend and, as yourself said, only see its worth being the explicit Yuri it will provide for you. The background is meaningless for you.

Anyway I really liked this one and I love it when an innocent word means something "malicious" in another language LOL

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

I always found it confusing which country Tima is from. is it Japan or Korea? One of their works, Swallow Tail, is Korean and uses Korean honorifics, while their other one-shots use Japanese its like a mix. The same goes for the artist Whisky. Also Tima has two Twitter accounts, both promoting in Japanese and Korean.

last edited at Aug 26, 2024 8:57AM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Well, at least she was down for it lol

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

I always found it confusing which country Tima is from. is it Japan or Korea?

could be either or maybe both. haha who knows? but as far as i know and heard, some schools in SK are required to learn Japanese which is why a lot of Koreans are fluent in it. i'm not quite sure about Japan tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.