Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best mom. :D

joined Oct 22, 2018

Lmfaoooooooooooooooo
Not only did she get her gf's mother's approval of the relationship, she even got the approval to boink.
Let's goooooooooo

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Mom is way too lenient :)

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Mom really said gex.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

We pseudo-incest now? smh either commit to the incest tag or don't lol

Or at least, I don't think Takeshima-sensei is going to pull out the "NOT BLOOD-RELATED" card... unless the tagger knows something I don't?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Tag has been removed, I see.

Also, I don't have a habit of paying attention to the chapter titles, so just noticed various patterns there.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Tag has been removed, I see.

Also, I don't have a habit of paying attention to the chapter titles, so just noticed various patterns there.

Yeah they mostly just summarize the chapters but also have some connections. Like how the titles of chapter 38 (Yori and Himari's kissing chapter) and chapter 47 (Shiho and Aki's date chapter) basically mirror each other. Might not be intentional but that stood out.

• Chapter 38: A Festival, a Date, and Then...
  • Chapter 47: The Aquarium, a Date, and Then...

last edited at Aug 8, 2024 8:01PM

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Always nice to get more best couple content. I'm getting lazy with how I now pretty much skim chapters that focus on the first couple as I wait for more Aki/Shiho content.

Lmao Shiho eats 4 burgers every time? Is she related to BeardMeatsFood or something?
She's like a cat in the way she'll immediately attack you if you touch her stomach.

last edited at Aug 10, 2024 10:13AM

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

We know Shiho is excited but Aki might surprisingly have Shiho beat in the happiness scale. She's so giddy in this chapter, even as she's understandably a bit nervous and anxious about the new stages of their relationship. Really looking forward to their first (technically second) official date. I'm wondering where they'll choose to go and what they'll choose to do.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There we go, Aki's feelings conveyed and confirmed. Hopefully this will finally end all the complaints here.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I was waiting for the first "she's cute" moment and it's here!

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

They're so cute!!

Girlslove
joined Aug 9, 2024

AKISHIHO IS WORST SHIP EVER. I already suspect that for some time Yori and Himar fall out of love but wow relationship between Aki and Shiho just laughable. This chapter a joke. If anything I think SasaKoi be better as a love story between Himar and Shiho. The two girl (HimaShiho) interaction in chapter 42 more chemistry then AkiShiho ever.

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

AKISHIHO IS WORST SHIP EVER. I already suspect that for some time Yori and Himar fall out of love but wow relationship between Aki and Shiho just laughable. This chapter a joke. If anything I think SasaKoi be better as a love story between Himar and Shiho. The two girl (HimaShiho) interaction in chapter 42 more chemistry then AkiShiho ever.

... Dude, go eat a Sneaker, you are not you when you're hungry.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

... Dude, go eat a Sneaker, you are not you when you're hungry.

The typo makes this even funnier.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Obvious troll is obvious. You're doing the same thing over in the My Girlfriend's Not Here Today thread.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Obvious troll is obvious. You're doing the same thing over in the My Girlfriend's Not Here Today thread.

And apparently in Citrus+. That was a fun one.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I just remembered I saw a fanart crossover between this and Xenoblade Chronicles where Himari and Pyra are cooking. Who would I ask to get that image posted here?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I just remembered I saw a fanart crossover between this and Xenoblade Chronicles where Himari and Pyra are cooking. Who would I ask to get that image posted here?

You can suggest it through the Upload Request section of the site.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Although you should know if you put in a bunch of requests for the same ship most of them won't be approved.

It's a loss for all that there's only been a handful uploaded out of the dozens of StelleFly art I've requested uploads for.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Where can I find that? I'm on mobile so navigating the menu is kinda tricky.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Upper right corner you should see a drop down menu if you click your username

https://dynasty-scans.com/requests

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Sent! I hope it gets approved...

To reply you must either login or sign up.