Forum › Posts by YURILOVER2201

Girlslove
joined Aug 9, 2024

Also I think Fuuka says in chapter 25 that she want to be Yuni mommy because she think of her like a kid.

Girlslove
joined Aug 9, 2024

Nanase is clearly in love with Fuuka. As you can see in chapter 17, Nanase blush slightly when Fuuka get close to her on the floor in the compartment. Not only that, but Fuuka might also have secret feeling for Nanase that she don't know yet. She is so focus on Yuni coz she is coping and doing the copium. She look to Yuni for comfort becoz that's all she know. I think at the end they will come together becoz of they shared feelings about Yuni and will end up fall in love.

YURILOVER2201
Girlslove
joined Aug 9, 2024

AKISHIHO IS WORST SHIP EVER. I already suspect that for some time Yori and Himar fall out of love but wow relationship between Aki and Shiho just laughable. This chapter a joke. If anything I think SasaKoi be better as a love story between Himar and Shiho. The two girl (HimaShiho) interaction in chapter 42 more chemistry then AkiShiho ever.

YURILOVER2201
Citrus + discussion 12 Aug 00:02
Girlslove
joined Aug 9, 2024

Yuzu will probably end up fall in love with Harum be honest but as we know Harum will sadly probably be with the Matsuri...

YURILOVER2201
Citrus + discussion 12 Aug 00:01
Girlslove
joined Aug 9, 2024

I think Mei is just playing and she will leave Yuzu some day. I think she see Yuzu as a source of comfort for her but she not really in love with her the way Yuzu is in love with her in love with her. I mean she been with Yuzu so long so of course she will likes her in some way but I don't think she got any real feelings for. I don't say she will leave Yuzu for Arata but there is no doubt that she will eventually grow tired of playing her own "game" and will have to tell Yu the truth about how she truly feel.

They get married. We're just leading up to Mei and Yuzu's marriage. We already know how this ends. This is functionally an extended flashback. Just in case: if you haven't read the original Citrus, you should read that before this one.

ABANDON MY OLD ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT WERE SO TOXIC AND I WAS ATTACKED BUT WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE THE DELUSION ON HERE. MEI DON'T LOVE YUZU LIKE SHE LOVE HER. SURE SHE LIKE HER SHE DON'T HATE HER AND THEY MIGHT GET MARRIED BUT MEI AND YUZU WILL COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING THAT MEI DON'T TRULY FEEL THAT WAY FOR HER. HARUM PROBABLY FEEL MORE AFFECTION TOWARD YUZU THEN MEI DO AND THATS JUST THE TRUTH