Forum › Koda-chan and Fukumura-san discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

An excellent way to quit smoking. (Even if it was also the reason one of them started.)

Also, I just have to say, when Fukumura came back and sat down on the same side of the table and convinced her to sleep over instead of going home, all my brain was thinking was "Why don't you just miss the last train?".

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

this is cute

joined May 30, 2024

D.A.R.E. didn't warn me about this!

(Don't smoke kids)

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Oh shit this is real cute
Looks like it stops at 5 chapters on pixiv :( wish there were more because I like how casual and sweet it is

Wait what it’s over?!

:’(

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Communication really do solve everything.

That's why I LOVE Hana ni Arashi

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

An excellent way to quit smoking. (Even if it was also the reason one of them started.)

Also, I just have to say, when Fukumura came back and sat down on the same side of the table and convinced her to sleep over instead of going home, all my brain was thinking was "Why don't you just miss the last train?".

Oh, great! Now I'm binge re-reading that.

As to this, I'm not big on smoking in my yuri, but I'll make an exception for a quitting-smoking yuri. Plus it's cute.

joined Oct 15, 2019

Ohh, they actually kissed. Love the progress.

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

This was really cute. Despite being just a few chapters, the story felt surprisingly realistic.

last edited at Jul 30, 2024 4:10PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

This is so good
Feels like the type of romance you’d see irl
OL yuri is so good
Most ppl don’t understand that the majority of people who smoke started or only do so for social reasons

I think it's the other way around, most people know that smoking is bad but started because they wanted to fit in or thought it was cool, or were curious about it. That's exactly what they teach in school. Same thing with vaping

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

I swear I've read this before. Is it a reupload or is there another manga similar to it that I'm confusing it with?

Whatever it is, this is pretty sweet and I hope we'll get some more chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.