Forum › I'm the Only One for Miyaji Miyuki discussion

joined Jul 8, 2019

In a sane world, people do not expect you to fulfil the childhood marriage proposal.

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

We're off to a great start

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

damnnn that was a good start

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kan-chan seems the most into her, and she's literally expressed zero romantic interest in anyone but Kan-chan. If this keeps up, it'll be a fight to dissuade the other suitors, I guess.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kan-chan seems the most into her, and she's literally expressed zero romantic interest in anyone but Kan-chan. If this keeps up, it'll be a fight to dissuade the other suitors, I guess.

joined Apr 16, 2022

This was so funny lol.

(Kanna is my favorite so far but I am intrigued by the blonde, since she seems to have been poor/malnourished as a kid.)

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Well, at least this a very interesting take on a very stupid trope.

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

first thing i thought: 'wait, this art style. isn't that author that- it is!... wait. ISN'T THERE A WHOLE ASS NOTHER MANGA YOU'RE WORKING ON RN?!?!'

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

PleasePleasePleasePlease be a poly ending.

Also, man, has Suzuki-senpai's art gotten even better with this? I mean, loved her work before, but her line work is top figgen notch here.

joined Oct 19, 2023

Harem members dropping like flies

butches-and-chicken
Butches%20yuri
joined Jun 12, 2023

Maybe Miyuki helped Natsuko realize that she likes girls?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Maybe Miyuki helped Natsuko realize that she likes girls?

I was thinking the same thing. She caused like 50 gay awakenings and now has to deal with the consequences, although judging by the cover art only 3 seem to have latched onto her (so far). It would be hilarious if Natsuko ends up as the final girl though just by being supportive in the background, but I would kind of love it if she just has a stable relationship the entire manga.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Childhood friend for the win,,,,, she's so cute,,,,,,, ough,,,,,

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'm somehow bouncing from all works of this author so far and by the chapter 2 I'm already kinda feeling this happening again, but I'm not sure I could rationally explain why it doesn't appeal to me, there's just something really weird about these stories I suppose?

last edited at May 19, 2024 2:05PM

butches-and-chicken
Butches%20yuri
joined Jun 12, 2023

It would be hilarious if Natsuko ends up as the final girl though just by being supportive in the background.

Now I want to see this lol

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Neat!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Yuri Nisekoi, huh?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Suzuki and them harem protags

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ah, good/best friend that is already a couple that gives good advice lol.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

It would be hilarious if Natsuko ends up as the final girl though just by being supportive in the background.

Now I want to see this lol

Agreed. Wingmen need love, too.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I wouldn't be surprised if Natsuko's girlfriend also received a confession, but unlike the other they talked about it with each others, realizing what happened.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Yuki just up and tried to marry every girl that moved an inch, now she gotta deal with the mistakes that were vwry much made. lol

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Natsuko best girl

To reply you must either login or sign up.