Forum › Cry for the moon discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Center

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How is this yuri? They're just super friends.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Age Gap...?

joined Feb 10, 2023

I seem to have already read this before..?

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

these two are really close friends, aren't they...
Most of Yukiko's stuff are like this, or is it all of them?
Egh, I love these regardless.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

How is this yuri? They're just super friends.

I've been too long on this site because I can no longer tell if this is ironic or serious.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This is why I don't like Yukiko's works. Meh.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

This is cute but not yuri, they’re just good friends

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

I feel like Subtext would be a more appropriate tag since there’s nothing really explicitly romantic about their interactions

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Read this a while ago but nice to check in again.

I've been too long on this site because I can no longer tell if this is ironic or serious.

Same.

I feel like Subtext would be a more appropriate tag since there’s nothing really explicitly romantic about their interactions

It's tagged yuri officially and by a yuri author.

last edited at Apr 14, 2024 11:42AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Pretty sure this was already uploaded

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

"I decided I wanted to take care of her for the rest of my life".
"If there's only one person you want to show your smile to, it's time to stop being an idol".

Yes. I also think that one of them should have shouted "SESBIAN LEX".

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Would've liked to see a more explicit confession, but this is fine too.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I thought this was a prequel to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_i_want_to_do_now_that_im_no_longer_an_idol but the characters have different names.

joined Mar 4, 2017

The term groomer gets thrown around a lot in places that don't belong, but Jesus fucking Christ holy shit. This is some really groomer ass behavior.

I thought this was a prequel to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_i_want_to_do_now_that_im_no_longer_an_idol but the characters have different names.

And now I can never read that one shot again.

joined Mar 4, 2017

The term groomer gets thrown around a lot in places that don't belong, but Jesus fucking Christ holy shit. This is some really groomer ass behavior.

joined Mar 4, 2017

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

imagine fucking up so hard you triple post about how an age gap that's like 4 years max is grooming

Ruika could have feasibly been 15 when she joined, though she was probably 14; if this is Tsuki's first time as center, she's likely barely any older than Ruika even if she joined in highschool.

Tbh given the voting and center selection references this is definitely AKB48 influenced and you could probably map these characters to real AKB idols

last edited at Apr 14, 2024 3:57PM

pandapandapanda666
joined Nov 14, 2022

i think the grooming allegations come from the fact that they talk about how tsuki "raised" ruika

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

"If there's only one person you want to show your smile to, it's time to stop being an idol".

The moon was beautiful that day, too.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It always drags me out of the story when someone shows up with a short wig that looks absolutely perfect even though it's hiding a giant bundle of their normal long hair underneath. Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki is particularly bad with this, with Landlord-girl's long hair perfectly hidden under a super short cut wig.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Rip Ruika's fans. Feelsbad for all their hard earned cash going down the gutter.

joined May 3, 2014

Read this a while ago but nice to check in again.

Same.

It's tagged yuri officially and by a yuri author.

sure, if you wanna think that, but you REALLY know way most people here when they say ain’t yuri ain’t yuri! not whatever a small % of some mangaka or readers here feel the need to make friendship=yuri

joined May 3, 2014

do you live your life seeing Yuri in real life or something? like PLEASE can we stop with this shite? you don’t scream Yaoi when you see in an Shoujo manga friendship between two guys do you??? or scream Yuri when there is friendship between females in an Shoujo manga???? or in any gener for that matter actualy! were is the Yaoi tag abd Yuri tag on EVER MANGA WITH FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN SAME SEX!!!

there are A TON of Manga out there that deosn’t use the Yuri tag and their have the same friendship , we don’t see you there trying to put the tag on it do you now?

last edited at Apr 15, 2024 8:35AM

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Without taking sides, I just find it fascinating how far the pendulum swings here. One party claims to see signs of grooming here, whereas another claims that there is, in fact, nothing special going on between these two.

Really makes you think how art is always in the eye of the beholder...

To reply you must either login or sign up.