Forum › My Brother's Girlfriend discussion

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

And she's gonna do her brother's girlfriend.

last edited at Mar 2, 2024 11:09AM

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

So... is it NTR... or.....?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok so the story was....about....?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huh, so she's trash... and then you give her deep and passionate kisses?

O-kay. I get it. People are contradictory. Live with it. ¯ ⧹_(ツ)_/¯

joined Apr 10, 2023

Presumably the implication is that glasses girl is mad that hot girl is dating her brother instead of dating her.

Peachbrowsette2
joined Apr 14, 2023

Would have loved to see how it came to this. Something happened and I want the the truth!

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

And she's gonna do her brother's girlfriend.

Such is life.

Download20210304011519
joined Mar 24, 2021

giving early chapters of sal jiang's black & white vibes

joined Sep 12, 2023

Nostalgie de la boue?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Arai Sumiko just does body language so well. She's absolutely goated.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

She must be related to Stelle.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Presumably the implication is that glasses girl is mad that hot girl is dating her brother instead of dating her.

But also she gets called a bro con so... Not necessarily the case.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I feel like she's just teasing her, since the sister always uses the brother as an excuse to get closer to the girlfriend. But I guess it's not 100% clear.

last edited at Mar 2, 2024 6:05PM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Pushes glasses up nose and stirs my coffee with a delicate teaspoon

"Exquisite."

Froggrill
joined Jan 25, 2021

sumiko truly Gets It

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

very ficcable

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think mc is an actual brocon and wants the girlfriend to break up with him because she's possessive of him, while the girlfriend has a thing for the mc and gets off on hooking up with her while the brother is away.

joined Apr 10, 2023

The only way glasses girl is a brocon is if she's a particularly cursed manifestation of a bisexual, "I like girls and my older brother". I'm going to assume this is not the case, for the sake of the bisexuals lol. What's definitely undeniable is how into the girlfriend she is. She's initiating that kiss. If she actually hated the girlfriend and wanted her to go away and leave her alone with her brother, in what way would her actions here make sense? The body language makes it clear the talk about the brother is just teasing from the girlfriend and "stop cheating on him and just leave him for me already" from the glasses girl.
This is simply a good old fashioned story of a girl cucking her onii-san by stealing his girl. :)

last edited at Mar 2, 2024 10:11PM

joined May 3, 2014

The only way glasses girl is a brocon is if she's a particularly cursed manifestation of a bisexual, "I like girls and my older brother". I'm going to assume this is not the case, for the sake of the bisexuals lol. What's definitely undeniable is how into the girlfriend she is. She's initiating that kiss. If she actually hated the girlfriend and wanted her to go away and leave her alone with her brother, in what way would her actions here make sense? The body language makes it clear the talk about the brother is just teasing from the girlfriend and "stop cheating on him and just leave him for me already" from the glasses girl.
This is simply a good old fashioned story of a girl cucking her onii-san by stealing his girl. :)

there is no “stealing” you can’t steal a bitch that decided to cheat on her boyfriend, that is a parasite deciding to leach on both parties by cheating

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I feel like she's just teasing her, since the sister always uses the brother as an excuse to get closer to the girlfriend. But I guess it's not 100% clear.

Yeah I'm at least pretty certain that it's teasing. The girlfriend is saying that the sister talks about her brother all the time, and the girlfriend is poking fun at the sister for that. The story however is entirely focused focused on the girlfriend and the sister, the brother is not actually physically present in it, and all of the sexual tension is between the girlfriend and sister. So I'm confident that the girlfriend and sister is the author's intended focus, and the point of this short story.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

arai sumiko should bring all this darkness into the guy she etc because that one's been so dull for the last few months, nothing happening

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

What's not shown is that the brother is also gay and they're only dating so people don't bother them.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

What's not shown is that the brother is also gay and they're only dating so people don't bother them.

I can get behind this theory lol

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Gabinomicon posted:

I would also argue that the "brocon" response is to get back at the girl who, just moments after openly insulting her, has put herself in a position as if demanding some kind of immediate physical relationship from her. A more indirect way of saying "damn, you're fucked up" to someone who is unwilling to be honest about her actual feelings; this isn't a romantic encounter in the sense that it's not about the sorts of feelings we'd think of as romantic

I'm not the hugest fan of these sorts of stories, but given how much shorter it is than the ones in this style I tend to like (Iwami Kiyoko, Kodama Naoko), where we get a fuller characterization of the people involved, I consider it pretty well-told.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

After re-reading it and looking at the hand moves and the dialogues, I think there's more than meet the eye here. It's not only a cheating story.

What I understand is that it's a tug war between the sister and the girlfriend. The girlfriend is dating the brother so that the sister "gives up" on her brocon (page 4).

So yeah, it's toxic, but it looks like the girlfriend was waiting for the sister to come home and uses the brother to show her that her bro doesn't care about her so that she moves on from her brocon.

And the sister wants her bro to dump her, both because she thinks the gf is "trash" (and she loves her bro) and because she wants her for herself.

Beautiful.

To reply you must either login or sign up.