Forum › The Desperate March of Love discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnun8y7r8_U

It’s actually incredible how much she takes her girlfriend’s feelings for granted

last edited at Feb 3, 2024 3:38PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Someone call the poison emergency hotline, this shit is highly toxic.
Curious where this goes from here. Didn't see the teacher coming, despite foreshadowing, don't really get what Ami is feeling/thinking/scheming right now, don't really see what Mami-sensei is feeling/thinking right now, but it sure is ugly.

By all means, please do continue, I wish to gobble up the rest of this vile, toxic mess.

joined Mar 19, 2019

I actually hate her

joined Oct 1, 2022

Rei, can you love yourself a little bit and forget about Ami's shit? thank you..

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Okay this chapter cleared up a looooooot, i feel. The way i see it:

Mami-sensei has/had a thing for her student but did the classic "marrying a guy bc they can't be together anyway/family obligations" thing and Ami is her former girlfriend or eternal sidepiece who still can't let go despite being neglected/used (first love maybe?). So she copes/compensates by relishing Rei's jealousy bc it makes her feel wanted/like she's actually first choice or the most important for someone for once.

Whether that's all there is to her feelings for Rei or if she is actually (in the process of) falling for her for real, remains to be seen and working through that is prob what the rest of the manga will be about, i'd wager~

last edited at Feb 3, 2024 5:15PM

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

For once, a character is acting properly in a crappy situation. The story might be salvageable yet!

last edited at Feb 3, 2024 6:23PM

joined Dec 17, 2021

I hand't noticed this was being uploaded here. Well, I'm very intrigued by whatever is going on in Ami's head.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

hate-reading this manga

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

God, why?

joined May 10, 2021

What the fuck....
But with Rei's reaction, maybe things will change? I've got little hope though.
Thanks for the chapter!

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

I know Ami is a jerk but didn’t expect she would be that much of a jerk

last edited at Feb 4, 2024 4:02AM

joined Feb 27, 2023

Woulda dropped this if she didnt get her shit rocked

joined May 3, 2014

oh so this story will be the classical japanese garbage cheaters do nothing wrong and get to eat the cake and keep the moron that will come like a dog back to the subhuman cheater :3 how bloody nice! garbage get’s a second chance!

joined May 3, 2014

Woulda dropped this if she didnt get her shit rocked

don’t worry according to manga logic cheaters are saints even slapped is nothing, cuz insted of breaking up with garbage like that we get the most UNREALISTIC reaction to cheating!

OR Rei FINALY moves on from Ami! ofc NOT!!!

I’m gonna read the next chapter to cement how much will the author diminish the cheating cuz i sware MANGA has the worst case of making cheating like is an “opps sorry” and not a compleat break of trust.

last edited at Feb 4, 2024 11:47AM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

’m gonna read the next chapter to cement how much will the author diminish the cheating cuz i sware MANGA has the worst case of making cheating like is an “opps sorry” and not a compleat break of trust.

You have desperation right there in the title, the official synopsis is a gamble whether Rei's love is strong enough to bind Ami to her, and apparently the belly band for it advertises it as a messy love story between a devoted girl and an unfaithful one. If you don't find this ride entertaining, there's no need to torment yourself with it any further.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Slice of life ? WTF?????? please give this the angst tag right now

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

mmm yum yum tasty toxic poison yuri

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

It's kind of fun to wonder if this is rock bottom, or we haven't hit it yet

To reply you must either login or sign up.