Forum › Posts by Inu

joined Mar 19, 2019

I swear to god if next chapter it turns out to be a dream...

joined Mar 19, 2019

I actually hate her

joined Mar 19, 2019

Bruh i hate yuni so bad

joined Mar 19, 2019

Bruh minami friendzoned herself and didn't even know

joined Mar 19, 2019

I dislike Eri so much. Funnily enough all this is only making me feel bad for the Senpai and Kyou, not Fuyuki or Eri. Can you imagine going on a date with someone and they spend the entire time talking about someone else?

I don't feel bad. I mean she knew Fuyuki has feelings for Eri yet still took her on a date, that's on her really

joined Mar 19, 2019

Actually, you shouldn't refreeze melted ice cream because it increases bacteria growth

joined Mar 19, 2019

It feels like they're arguing who's the top and who's the bottom. The black haired girl demands to be a top and the tall one is secretly a bottom

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 5:06PM

Inu
joined Mar 19, 2019

Inu posted:

Hi.
I need help.I cant find that one manga and it reallllly border me. I dont think it was yuri but there was OL that secretly had hobby watching movies. One day her co worker came to her house in rain and asked if she could stay night couse she found out that her bf was chating on her. And some time later she moved in with MC.
I hope that thats enough and i would realy realy ralllly appreciate it if someone could help!

Thanks

Ask and you'll be given.

EDIT/ Damn you xP Then again I did only know it because of you x3

Thank you both! You're the best!

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 11:02AM

Inu
joined Mar 19, 2019

Inu posted:

Hi.
I need help.I cant find that one manga and it reallllly border me. I dont think it was yuri but there was OL that secretly had hobby watching movies. One day her co worker came to her house in rain and asked if she could stay night couse she found out that her bf was chating on her. And some time later she moved in with MC.
I hope that thats enough and i would realy realy ralllly appreciate it if someone could help!

Thanks

Ask and you'll be given.

EDIT/ Damn you xP Then again I did only know it because of you x3

Inu
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi.

Thanks