Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

By the way, this one got licensed and will be published in Mexico next year

And you have no idea how excited i am for this.
Never thought i could have this manga in my hands, and ¿in spanish? Dude, not in my wildest dreams.
I am not a fan of Panini's translations, they have no... "soul" so to speak, but at least it's gonna be here and its gonna be GREAT

joined Aug 29, 2023

Ready for "Screaming you a love song"

Why did I laugh so hard at this... One of the best jokes related to this manga along with "Smells Like Teen Yuri" (found in the comments under DeadJosey's dub of the first few chapters)...

joined Mar 20, 2012

Never thought i could have this manga in my hands, and ¿in spanish? Dude, not in my wildest dreams.
I am not a fan of Panini's translations, they have no... "soul" so to speak, but at least it's gonna be here and its gonna be GREAT

I am going to try my hardest to get it in my country. This is great!

Watanabe-_
joined Jun 10, 2023

I found a physical Japanese copy on display and I've been giggling and kicking my legs ever since I'm so glad I have it!! And it's so cool that it was a featured book , on display next to other manga with running anime and other really popular ones (was at a Japanese book store in the states). My girls ;v;

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I am going to try my hardest to get it in my country. This is great!

hey, my friend told me to check out Kinokuniya USA. she actually got the japanese import copy of vol.1 at one of Kinokuniya bookstore that recently open up where she live.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

ch71. It is just lovely. They are so sweet.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Out of all the postures for accidentally falling onto your crush, this is the best one. New. Refreshing, Wholesome, but still heart-pounding.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Why did I laugh so hard at this... One of the best jokes related to this manga along with "Smells Like Teen Yuri" (found in the comments under DeadJosey's dub of the first few chapters)...

Thanks, I've had a rather hard month, and reading that you found one of my silly jokes funny actually lightened my day. Not because you laughed at my joke, but because my joke made you laugh.
Have a nice new year.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

It's nice to see that Aya can have Koga lying in her lap (even if it is after an accidental fall) and not instantly turn into a complete mess, unlike what would have happened at the start of the story (IMO).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice catch!

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

It's probably the closest we'll get to these two dumb-dumbs actually holding each other unless Mitsuki gets a clue and turns the suave to 11, which I'm pretty sure she's incapable of doing manually.

I'll take it, though! Aya just looks so happy! But she's saying she doesn't want to keep Mitsuki's song all to herself. She wants to share it with the world. Which probably means waiting for Mitsuki if she travels abroad. This is her answer.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

New Year, Aya gets to rizz Mitsuki up

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

It is a happy new year!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Accidental skinship is nice and all, but I was hoping for a bit more after that super romantic serenade moment >⁠.⁠<

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Geez I saw the step and freaked out for a moment. I definitely was expecting an injury/coma moment

joined Mar 10, 2013

I swear my weekly routine is work non stop, think "Is it sunday already?", check this out, take two minutes to breathe and then get back to work.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

I swear my weekly routine is work non stop, think "Is it sunday already?", check this out, take two minutes to breathe and then get back to work.

Exactly the same here, even though it can be seen like an exaggeration, if it's not because of this manga I lose the notion of time; it's like my "wire to earth" so to say

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Geez I saw the step and freaked out for a moment. I definitely was expecting an injury/coma moment

Saaaaame. There's a lot of things you can accuse this manga of being and doing, but pulling shit like that isn't one of them, thankfully.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Classic converse shoes moment

joined Aug 12, 2022

I finally got to clean my favorite picture from the Da Vinci Magazine (my eyes hurts...). I skimmed through the comments here and saw no mention of it. The manga was featured in the October 2023 issue, it also had a 2 pages chapter.

Here are the cleaned and normal version of said picture, in case you are interested.

https://i.imgur.com/foYMqFA.png
https://i.imgur.com/fiBwXNz.png

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I finally got to clean my favorite picture from the Da Vinci Magazine (my eyes hurts...). I skimmed through the comments here and saw no mention of it. The manga was featured in the October 2023 issue, it also had a 2 pages chapter.

Here are the cleaned and normal version of said picture, in case you are interested.

https://i.imgur.com/foYMqFA.png
https://i.imgur.com/fiBwXNz.png

I was asked about that 2 pages manga and it's basically an ad for their mobile comic app.

They cross path and the question is "is there a reason why you meet someone out of thousands of people?".

And then, they both read the same "romcom" manga on that app and @moonlightfm (Mitsuki) comments on it and Aya ("Grunge Gal") likes her comment and Mitsuki feels understood.

And the final line is something like "the reason people meet might be simpler than you think" (from memory).

I didn't feel the need to translate an ad.

joined Aug 12, 2022

The chapter was easy enough for me to understand, but I never thought it was an ad lol, thank you for clarifying that.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Thanks, I've had a rather hard month, and reading that you found one of my silly jokes funny actually lightened my day. Not because you laughed at my joke, but because my joke made you laugh.
Have a nice new year.

Thanks, and a belated Happy New Yuri to you too.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Whilst we didn't get a story this week, the picture was... well just check out Twitter and/or IG! (well I'm sure it will turn up here but why wait?)

joined Apr 2, 2023

If anyone is interested in the volume 2 physical release coming out in Feb the bookstore benefits are starting to appear. It is an upgrade from vol 1.

Acrylic stand (keychain?), acrylic keychain, guitar pick, poster, sticker, clear files, etc. It's supposed to include new art. No 8p booklets this go around, but the audio drama CD is coming with a 4p one so she didn't escape that entirely.

melon, gamers, animate, and toranoana

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 12:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.