Forum › Androids Do Not Bug discussion

joined Sep 7, 2021

I felt that. The premise was something I didn't know I needed. The feelings felt genuine to me. What was being conveyed, got across, it was articulated very well, for a short, top marks.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Like tears. In. Rain...

joined Mar 28, 2021

This breaks my heart. Beautiful art, deep fable.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

bbbbbbbbbbanger I just read Gal and Bocchi so it was nice to seee this

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh this one, I thought I already read it on dynasty. Suppose I got confused because it's been on mangadex for a while and I really loved it.

Not much to say really that the four before me haven't said already. It's a sad one, and it really nails the emotional core. If you're on the fence, read it, it's good.

joined May 3, 2014

oh this one, I thought I already read it on dynasty. Suppose I got confused because it's been on mangadex for a while and I really loved it.

Not much to say really that the four before me haven't said already. It's a sad one, and it really nails the emotional core. If you're on the fence, read it, it's good.

it’s good at making you feel heartbroken and really sad :/

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Gah, I just knew the twist was going to be the master had passed away. That was a really good one shot.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww. That was pretty.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh I read this one over on Mangadex, I absolutely love it. It's very well written and extremely powerful.

It's not just a bug. I'm not glitched.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

this was very heartfelt and genuine; i hope the two get their happiness however it comes to them

joined Aug 10, 2018

"Anyway, after being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become a robotics engineer and use my skills to repair an old Iris model I once found. I then proceeded to have lots and lots of gay sex with her."

joined May 10, 2021

Damn that was pretty darn good huh.
Thanks for the translation!

joined Oct 10, 2016

Damn ninjas chopping onions again. So good.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This was really heartwarming in a way.
I feel like ther could been potential for a series of they wanted.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

Absolutely lovely. I have felt that way my entire life. I'm not young.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

What does it truly mean to live? To love? Are we all not machines with "bugs"?

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Very nice

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Damn...
This hits really well, actually, for reasons that I could articulate if there wasn't so much to say, most of which is probably intuitive.

To summarize my thoughts, I guess:
View this from the lens of someone who likely grew up consuming/viewing class S as a young sapphic.
The message is obviously universal, but it has a more thorough impact within the creator's cultural context.

joined Sep 3, 2017

that feeling of wishing you were “normal” or that the “bug” could be fixed.. the lesbian experience can be so othering and this captured it v well. reading this did a little bit of healing for a younger me

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ah, that made me genuinely cry. Really liked the use of "grace" for Iris in the translation at the end.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

humans are silly biological machines that run on electricity, chemicals and physics. The android passed the self recognition test so it is a human in my book. looks like a human, acts like a human, dies like a human by the engine stopping. its most likely a human.
And no AI will not become like that not even in the next 50 years or after that. We do not have the capacity to fit a "consciousness" into a machine. It is physically impossible. Even if conciousness is just a matter of uncountable matrix calculations we will still be unable to physically fit that amount into a machine. Maybe a combination of analog, digital and quantum computers could create a true AI but even that is unlikely.

last edited at Dec 23, 2023 7:04PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I've never really thought about the parallels or, in this case, the contrasts between computer bugs and individual idiosyncrasies until reading this. Definitely made me a little misty-eyed. Thanks for scanlating.

29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Darn good one.

Nauticalstar
joined Sep 25, 2022

The cruelty is so us....
but the love is so us too.

God, this made me weep.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

"Anyway, after being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become a robotics engineer and use my skills to repair an old Iris model I once found. I then proceeded to have lots and lots of gay sex with her."

Wasn't there a series like this lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.