Forum › Androids Do Not Bug discussion

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

"Anyway, after being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become a robotics engineer and use my skills to repair an old Iris model I once found. I then proceeded to have lots and lots of gay sex with her."

Wasn't there a series like this lol

The android wanted to die, doing that would be against her wishes.

joined Feb 24, 2023

Ooof, todays a terrible day for rain

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"Anyway, after being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become a robotics engineer and use my skills to repair an old Iris model I once found. I then proceeded to have lots and lots of gay sex with her."

"After being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become an AI rights activist because shitheads who destroy machines because their fragile egos cannot handle the fact that AI can act more human than their emotionally stunted selves at times are no better than folks who impose heteronormativity because they aren't emotionally mature enough to envision relationships between individuals, rather than between socially mandated, rigidly assigned roles."

AI-phobia and homophobia are obviously two very different issues, but the point is that bigotry operates the same way in most contexts.

joined Jun 25, 2020

Wow it's raining tears in my bedroom....

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

"After being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become an AI rights activist because shitheads who destroy machines because their fragile egos cannot handle the fact that AI can act more human than their emotionally stunted selves at times are no better than folks who impose heteronormativity because they aren't emotionally mature enough to envision relationships between individuals, rather than between socially mandated, rigidly assigned roles."

AI-phobia and homophobia are obviously two very different issues, but the point is that bigotry operates the same way in most contexts.

Well said.

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

good one

To reply you must either login or sign up.