welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Cop that biatch

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

mm. that's some good jam.

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Help. That jealousy song started playing in my head as soon as I read that title.

I think this new girl is just blunt or sharp with words but is actually harmless. I hope they fight over our mc. It's fun to see 'delinquents' fight over the same girl

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I sure like the rival's freckles.

last edited at Aug 22, 2023 10:58AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I sure like the rival's freckles.

Same, it's kind of a shame that she has to be an enemy in likelihood haha

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hmm, so its her Gyaru friends that made self control

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Oh, this'll be fun.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

God I really love how this artist draws eyes.

Droopy tired eyes, but somehow 100x hotter.

I KNOW RIGHT

So good

Just saw the newest released raws, shit's getting real!!

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

^^ Can't wait

joined Feb 22, 2023

might wanna re-order chapter 15

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Jealousy, eh? But that misunderstanding should be solved now.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

YAYYY IT'S BACK!!! This is quickly becoming one of my favs!!! And I'm all for Hina being more assertive!!!
Yuzu's insecurity about friendship is so relatable and I love her so much she's so pretty and cool and pretty

Also side note but Yuzu's sister is so goddamn holy shit fuck yes

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah chapter 15 is in the wrong spot, it's currently going 14 -> 16 -> 17 -> 18 -> 19 -> 15

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I think this new girl is just blunt or sharp with words but is actually harmless.

My impression of Sei was the opposite: that she is deliberately destroying Hina's self-confidence in order to make her entirely dependent on her approval. But maybe I am being too harsh on her and she's just blunt without an ulterior motive, but even so, her interactions with Hina do visibly harm the latter's self-esteem, so I wouldn't call her "harmless" overall.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"I get to see you in a Yukata! My crops are watered!"

Well, that's one way to phrase it I suppose

joined Mar 5, 2016

I think this new girl is just blunt or sharp with words but is actually harmless.

My impression of Sei was the opposite: that she is deliberately destroying Hina's self-confidence in order to make her entirely dependent on her approval. But maybe I am being too harsh on her and she's just blunt without an ulterior motive, but even so, her interactions with Hina do visibly harm the latter's self-esteem, so I wouldn't call her "harmless" overall.

yeah she's pretty toxic. i guess the question is if she's deliberate and manipulative or if she's panicking and really bad at staying with the girl she's in love with in a healthy way

currently i'm getting more of a "lashing out" vibe but we'll see

the art style here really is so great. Mishima is so powerful

joined Jul 8, 2019

"Mom, I'm gay"
"Was that supposed to be a secret?"

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Big sis: "Taking care of your crush when they're sick: check. Only a few romcom tropes left to hit before they get to the misunderstood confession."

Alternately: "Well played, me. Now she's someone else's problem!"

joined Jan 18, 2021

the new antagonist is a very good character, the way she changes the dynamic between the mc's is great storytelling, even for a series of short chapetrs. Looking forward for more, Bashira is showing to be a great storyteller

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A scene like this feels a bit odd when you're in the middle of reading "you're the cutest in the world"

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Why did I only see this series just now? I love the story and the art

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

It's so funny how the girl always finds a way to say "She's so cool!!!!" in almost every page like YEa girl we got it on the 7th time you said it, she is cool! lmaoo

It's the gay panic talking.

so real
I’m like that, whenever I’m with my gf I just keep repeating that I love her so many times, I don’t even do it on purpose it just happens like that. I guess it’s on instinct or something, like the only thing I can think of is how much I love her.

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Saw the next chapter on the author’s twitter. I’m excited to actually understand it soon

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"I get to see you in a Yukata! My crops are watered!"

Well, that's one way to phrase it I suppose

That's what Sumi-Sumi from Sakura Trick will say when she finally gets a date. Which may take a while, as the only girl left is Kotone's little sister Shinobu.

Sumi-sumi, let's date!

"My crops are watered, indeed!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.