Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

joined Oct 21, 2013

I was pondering about why Meguru got so triggered by Toki when Toki told her she slept with her group members, and then it occured to me that maybe it's not that specifically but rather how Toki slept with them and then left to begin anew elsewhere, thereby discarding them as a consequence and acting as if it was no big deal.
So I am thinking, that Meguru reacting so harshly towards Toki would make perfect sense if Meguru also had had a romantic and sexual relationship with her real sister, but her sister abandoned her to start a new life elsewhere (from Meguru's perspective at least), and she drew a parallel between her relationship with her sister and Toki with her group mates...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The cafe waitress should just start a fan club for these two at this point. Seems like the two festival girls would be quick to join :P

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I'll have you know that it is of the utmost importance that my gay pseudo-incest age-gap manga only ever contains statistically probable numbers of teen sex.

I have nothing of value to add, but this is a quote for the ages. Also 100% true.

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 9:46AM

6f1ccea7-b3f0-4820-814d-bccd7482bcd0
joined Mar 31, 2021

AW COME ON THEY SHOULDVE JUST DATED RIGHT THEN AND THERE, SHE’S SO CUTE

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

AW COME ON THEY SHOULDVE JUST DATED RIGHT THEN AND THERE, SHE’S SO CUTE

If you mean the flashback, those two already dated and broke up back then. They were probably dating or just about to be during that flashback. She's an ex who is now a best friend and support, with some lingering feelings probably.

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 12:12PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She knows her so well. :D

And two more girls have been converted to the yuri side by just taking one look at beautiful older ladies. :D

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Poly end please, she can had an imouto type and a tomboy type too

joined May 10, 2021

Man I never thought I'd ever say this, but fuck the age-gap ship in this one.
Let the two them date and everything please.
Thanks for the amazing eye-candy of a chapter!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did you peoples miss the part where they said they were exes ? I don't think they will go back together.

joined Sep 10, 2022

Did you peoples miss the part where they said they were exes ? I don't think they will go back together.

They might have forgot? I guess it was mentioned a while back. She realized our MC has actually (and maybe unknowingly) fallen for this girl and gave our MC love advice. She warned her not to repeat whatever happened that ended their original relationship. MC doesn't seem to consider her ex as anything but a friend now. Her friend has some hinted at lingering feelings though, and we haven't yet seen exactly what happened back then and it keeps being alluded to; so it'll probably come up and be "settled" eventually, one way or the other.

last edited at Oct 12, 2023 2:47PM

joined Oct 5, 2023

I have to question the realism of the reverse age gap parallel universe.

She pays Kasane 30.000 yen per day?? That's almost a million per month! There's no way a Japanese sarariman/woman can fork over that kind of allowance, it's higher than her own salary! She'd have to give Kasane every penny she earns and then borrow money to cover the rest!

Are we sure it's not 3.000 yen per month?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Cute chapter, but this one moves so slow I would have rather had something more plot or character based. Nothing new happened here.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

please give mii-chan a happy end D;

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

They might have forgot? I guess it was mentioned a while back. She realized our MC has actually (and maybe unknowingly) fallen for this girl and gave our MC love advice. She warned her not to repeat whatever happened that ended their original relationship. MC doesn't seem to consider her ex as anything but a friend now. Her friend has some hinted at lingering feelings though, and we haven't yet seen exactly what happened back then and it keeps being alluded to; so it'll probably come up and be "settled" eventually, one way or the other.

With the way she refered to the MC as someone that turns into something very important for someone and then quickly shifts her attention to something else. I think its safe to assume they broke bc our Mc just wasnt paying attention to her gf bc she just found something else to be interested in which honestly sounds kinda cruel xd

last edited at Oct 13, 2023 1:35AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

oh oh, past drama!!! nice. also the whole paper plane sequence was really funny

joined Sep 10, 2022

With the way she refered to the MC as someone that turns into something very important for someone and then quickly shifts her attention to something else. I think its safe to assume they broke bc our Mc just wasnt paying attention to her gf bc she just found something else to be interested in which honestly sounds kinda cruel xd

Could be--or the friend just assumes that as a way of coping with their breakup; maybe there were other reasons. Guess we'll see which it is, if we learn what really happened. Either way I don't see her losing interest in, or feelings for, Aoyama. But it won't be an easy road regardless, since Aoyama has her own stuff to sort through too.

last edited at Oct 13, 2023 1:52AM

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I've always thought about it but in Ch.6, do you think Meguru knew the MC liked her b/c she went through the same thing w/ her sister? Like the looking back only to make eye contact and turn around fast but your face turns red?

joined Sep 9, 2022

Feel like toki is targeting meguru instead of her sister, she's just using older sister as a way to approach meguru

joined Apr 28, 2019

wait... they were so cute together in hs

joined Apr 10, 2023

The only thing I care about in the manga is Mimei. I don't even want her to end up with the MC because she deserves better than that empty headed flake. I want her to take over the manga as the new main character and get an awesome cool girlfriend or girlfriends and be happy.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The only thing I care about in the manga is Mimei. I don't even want her to end up with the MC because she deserves better than that empty headed flake. I want her to take over the manga as the new main character and get an awesome cool girlfriend or girlfriends and be happy.

They're exes and now friends, they aren't gonna get back together. Don't you read the messages ? And second point is not happening. Hell if she is not gonna get the idol girl.

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

what a complicated life and im here for it

joined Feb 16, 2020

next update... uuuu

joined Jul 26, 2023

Why do so many manga have the "Let's have some fun and play with..." character that drags everything to hell.

joined Jul 31, 2022

Why do so many manga have the "Let's have some fun and play with..." character that drags everything to hell.

The plot device with no substance. To me, it seems like a character you don't have to think about much as an author. They're just chaos and a way to push the characters along.

To reply you must either login or sign up.