Forum › Posts by VrryChrry7

VrryChrry7
joined Oct 5, 2023

You've missed some subtext, and maybe some text there. I'm absolutely sure Tianli liked Xingyuan, not Wang.

The panel with Wang playing soccer while fangirls spectate from the stands is a hint like a hammerblow. All are watching him and cheering like madwomen except Tianli who looks like she couldn't care less and is instead watching her phone and desperately wishing for a text from Xingyuan.

last edited at Feb 22, 2024 10:26PM

VrryChrry7
Flavorful discussion 22 Feb 22:15
joined Oct 5, 2023

Mc is such a "shikatanai wa ne" character that I'm surprised she's not Japanese.

Tbh I thought she was Japanese, and this comic was a Japanese manga, for the best part of chapter 1. Only when they started talking about paying in yuan did I realize they were in China.

The way XinXin goes out of her way to help a drunk rando on the street is something I typically associate with manga girls. "It can't be helped" she said, and then took her to the district gate, protected her from a rapist, took her home, cleaned the mess she made, let her have the bed, washed and dried her clothes, made her the dish of food she specifically asked for, and now she's gonna take her as a roommate. She should change her name to Nadeshiko, lmao.

VrryChrry7
joined Oct 5, 2023

Yay, scanlator found a new fifty page yuri manga in Pixiv and will soon bring it to us! :P

joined Oct 5, 2023

But wow a whole chapter of buildup is really not good for my heart, I'm so tense waiting for the house to fall down.

Lol well there's a reason why the chapter's called: EYE OF THE STORM

Next chapter the storm cometh. Get ready for thunder, lightning and hurricane.

VrryChrry7
joined Oct 5, 2023

I have to question the realism of the reverse age gap parallel universe.

She pays Kasane 30.000 yen per day?? That's almost a million per month! There's no way a Japanese sarariman/woman can fork over that kind of allowance, it's higher than her own salary! She'd have to give Kasane every penny she earns and then borrow money to cover the rest!

Are we sure it's not 3.000 yen per month?