Forum › My Friend's Abnormally Cute Sister discussion

joined Jul 25, 2022

Aight I can already see I'm in this for the laughs

joined Apr 10, 2023

the fact so many of you are excusing fucking incest is insane to me, like what?? the story would've been fine WITHOUT the incest, you can still have crazy x crazy if both were obsessive to each other why include incest

It is hysterically funny to me to reply to a comic where a 13/14 year old girl threatens murder/suicide and then promises an older girl sexual favors to be like "this story would've been fine WITHOUT the incest". These lines sure do feel arbitrary lmao

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

the fact so many of you are excusing fucking incest is insane to me, like what?? the story would've been fine WITHOUT the incest, you can still have crazy x crazy if both were obsessive to each other why include incest

It is hysterically funny to me to reply to a comic where a 13/14 year old girl threatens murder/suicide and then promises an older girl sexual favors to be like "this story would've been fine WITHOUT the incest". These lines sure do feel arbitrary lmao

I know, right? "Whew--at least the age gap's not too big!"

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

Homie really out here saying it would be FINE with the 14yo offering sexual favors, stalking and murder/suicide lmao please get off your high horse its supposed to be stupid

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Good god, the comments are almost as much of a trip as the chapter itself. /positive

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

Well this is bat shit insane right off the hop, and honestly I am here for it, feels a little fresh.

Kanacatmybaby
joined Jul 22, 2023

gonna be so honest i forgot about that part, honestly the whole story in general is shit for all that like what's making some of these authors want to write this stuff

joined Sep 13, 2018

this looks weird to me but i love the characters artstyle so i will keep reading. I bet the big sis is in love with the childhood friend and i guess the little siscon is gonna end up falling in love with said childhood friend somehow.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I'm so relieved lil sis is aware that her sister's best friend is in love with her. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy the crazines otherwise.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

To those who have issues with the topic of this manga: It is fiction, so enjoy.

pandapandapanda666
joined Nov 14, 2022

i find it funny that mc didnt want to wingman lil sis marrying her sister bc she herself likes lil sis and not bc shes opposed to incest or anything
when you combine that with the fact that lil sis started avoiding her sister bc shes self conscious around her and not bc shes like "oh shit incest thats not cash money" leads me to believe that incest is a non issue in this world

joined Apr 16, 2022

i find it funny that mc didnt want to wingman lil sis marrying her sister bc she herself likes lil sis and not bc shes opposed to incest or anything
when you combine that with the fact that lil sis started avoiding her sister bc shes self conscious around her and not bc shes like "oh shit incest thats not cash money" leads me to believe that incest is a non issue in this world

i'm not sure if you can conclude from "these two batshit yanderes don't care about incest" that "incest is a non-issue in this world." though if the sister too is also a batshit yandere (50/50 chance) then it won't really matter either way lol.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

from the comments i need more chapters to be realieased if i wanna know if the story is worth to read or not

Random thing to say on literally the first chapter.
Read the first chapter, you'll know what you're in for, and it's a lot faster (and more enjoyable) than reading the comments. A million times more enjoyable than reading the comments and waiting for more chapters to be released so you can also read those comments.
Just read it, you'll save yourself so much time, which is what I assume the "worth" is.

... Unless you're this level of "can't have fun and no one else can have fun either", I guess

honestly the whole story in general is shit for all that like what's making some of these authors want to write this stuff

Since that was a low-blow, I think I should actually address your queries.
Sometimes, people enjoy reading fictional stories about things they do not find acceptable in real life. We don't think revenge-killing is acceptable in real life, but John Wick exists and is extremely popular. Having a more distasteful subject matter doesn't instantly mean that the people who consume those stories would condone such a thing happening in reality (but we can't discount there are some people who do condone these things, so basically don't judge people by what stories they engage with).
This is why tags exist. So that you can draw the line of what unacceptable (or just gross to you) behaviour you don't want to engage with in stories. It's literally as simple as that. The very fact that you glossed over other distasteful things in this chapter that other people would find unacceptable means that somewhere in the back of your mind, you're aware of this phenomenon (enjoying stories about things you don't condone), so basically just leave other people to their own lines without negative commentary on it. Just look away.

last edited at Aug 27, 2023 10:09AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Author is obviously playing some game of absurd here, indirectly sending the message to readers to take this all as a fun.

Look at the goal of little sis, it's MARRIAGE! (with her own sis)
Is it possible? Of course not. But NOBODY in manga says it to her. Childhood friend is seriously considering her request!
(and it was extremely cute that first thing she was worried about is how impossible to her is to be the wingman to her own love interest, not how impossible the marriage between sisters is)

So, it's all fiction here and for fun, it's all about imaginary situations made intentionally by author
And the art is beautiful, so why not to enjoy without care?

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 7:35AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Lately, more and more yuri MCs are girls of less than sterling character. Everyone but Momo in this one is in that category.

joined Apr 16, 2022

god this manga rules. these two girls really do deserve each other. rooting for them!!!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hadn't read the first chapter til now.
Yeah, this is crazy. Crazy fun. I'm in.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Lately, more and more yuri MCs are girls of less than sterling character. Everyone but Momo in this one is in that category.

Uuuuh... We don't really know that yet. Momo might also have a screw loose somewhere and be in love with Yanagi. Really wouldn't be too surprising in this manga.

last edited at Sep 18, 2023 10:26PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow a ba-dump in chapter 2 already? We going fast

joined Jul 8, 2019

"OK, seriously. Time to take that taser away from her before she actually hurts herself with it."
(ony 1% will catch the reference)

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I definitely wouldn't bet on that. Momo probably has some skeletons in her closet. Maybe even literal skeletons.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I dunno which idea I like more, that this sister is surrounded by psychopaths or that she might also secretly be a psychopath.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

On chap 1, page 32

You can see Yanagi's neurons activating and its hilarious! XD

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

it's fun seeing these insane characters interact

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I know some people are hoping Momo is a secret yandere but I actually like the idea that she's the normal, clueless one of the three. She can balance out this triangle of cray cray

last edited at Sep 20, 2023 1:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.