Forum › Why is My Crush so Hard on Me? discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

Fast end, funny overall though

joined Mar 15, 2015

The end was rather rushed. I wonder if it got cancelled, or if it's just because it's one of those manga that stop being interesting as soon as the premise wears out. In this case, there's not much that the story can do with the "Akari being a tsundere" schtick once she and Hina actually get together.

Because of this, I tend to prefer stories that can actually keep going once the main couple actually becomes a couple, since not only do they actually show the payoff, but they tend not to revolve around one gimmick.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

kinda don't love how hina is walking on eggshells in the relationship even now. real bad vibes. it may be an artefact of a rushed ending but still toxic insecurity vibes.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

This had better had sequel!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yeah, I'd be down with seconds or at least dessert!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Sixteen chapters of absolutely no development, then realization, confession, becoming a couple, kissing and story end in two chapters.

Either this got axed or the author blatantly gave up.

I wouldn't expect a sequel, by the way.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Wtf Ol' Axe strikes again. Just as it was getting good
Akari - Chan wants the lewd stuff, and so do I!ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

last edited at Sep 6, 2023 2:30AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

And they lived happily ever after. The end.

The morale is.............erh.........wear glasses!

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

That was sudden.

Got a kiss at least

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's one of those "plug-in endings" that's unfortunately weirdly common with manga. You could have gone on with the misunderstanding another ten chapters and put those two ending chapters there. Or you could have put those ending chapters in 10 chapters earlier. It wouldn't have made an iota of difference. ^^

joined Jan 11, 2014

The weak writing meant I’m not surprised the manga might’ve gotten axed. It was cute while it lasted. I would’ve liked more couple chapters though. I liked the small bit of couple interaction towards the end more than the entire rest of the series.

last edited at Sep 6, 2023 11:48AM

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

That was cute

Short and sudden, but cute nonetheless

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Akari be like: "why isn't my airhead girlfriend ravishing me?"

joined Dec 13, 2018

It's one of those "plug-in endings" that's unfortunately weirdly common with manga. You could have gone on with the misunderstanding another ten chapters and put those two ending chapters there. Or you could have put those ending chapters in 10 chapters earlier. It wouldn't have made an iota of difference. ^^

It was honestly one of those stories where you could have assembled almost all the chapters in pretty much any order and it would not have mattered

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Honestly pretty mediocre all the way through from the gags to the art to the romance?
Fuck, man the only thing good about the series is that it actually ended with a kiss scene
I wish a lot of other (better) yuri series had ended this way

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

an end of an era!

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Idk, looks pretty toxic to me. This kind of relationship.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

"Why is My Comment Section so Hard on Me?" -this manga

Lol, I've read the first page and wanted to write exactly the same thing

To reply you must either login or sign up.