Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job unintentionally maneuvering the two of you together as well. :D

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Ok her coming to the conclusion that continuing to be the villainess is a good idea doesn't make sense but they kind of fixed it right away so it's okay I guess

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Leaving poor Caroline with Lloyd ? Dear gods, even for a villainess, that's particularly evil.

Actually, I don't get how the original story could have gone. Caroline is supposed to be the heroine, so why would she get close to someone who's so obviously a self-centered asshole ? I get that we're not supposed to like him in this story, but either something is internally inconsistent... or that original book they found themselves transported in mustn't have been very good.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Tbf that demon queens punishment is way over top being frozen forever suffering because of it. So makes since you would feel bad for her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Leaving poor Caroline with Lloyd ? Dear gods, even for a villainess, that's particularly evil.

Actually, I don't get how the original story could have gone. Caroline is supposed to be the heroine, so why would she get close to someone who's so obviously a self-centered asshole ? I get that we're not supposed to like him in this story, but either something is internally inconsistent... or that original book they found themselves transported in mustn't have been very good.

Pretty sure the book is meant to be pretty bad and over the top but also you could say that either he gets better as he grows up and was just a brat while he was young or else she "fixed" him in the story.

joined Oct 3, 2021

man I wonder how many chapters will I have to wait until they realise they were best friends lmao

joined Aug 11, 2022

...I just want to point out 2 little details/facts some people are forgetting sometimes...The red-head and black hair girl are both isekaied people...basically replacing the 2 original characters from the book. [This gives us the Butter-fly effect, events might be very similar but the events have changed slightly.]

The read-head could have been a spoiled arrogant brat (+Bonus point if she is clingy to her Fiancee) that made the prince probably not want to deal with her...

The black hair probably never found out about Red-head using a cheat on the magic crystal due to being a normal person (Though a normal person that will become a demon lord). The original black hair girl could been much much more bitter and isolated, colder to people instead of willing to be able to open her heart to people.

I won't defend the prince(Lloyd) but to me he is not that bad (He's at least not bullying people for fun or looking down on people status-though he does not have sympathy for them either...) but right now he is a spoiled brat with a big ego...not the worse person ever and could grow to become a better person but for right now...definitely not husbando material...for now they are like age 10-12 in their 1st year of magical school...

In the book of chapter 1, the story says man "Son of light", magical genius fall in love with "Princess of shadows" (Caroline) + Villainess harassing + them defeating the demon lord. The red-head called the book she read fking cliche book made for little kids ages 9+ XD

Red-head feeling bad due to her having morals/good-conscious duh...

I just hope our red-head MC can get along with the black hair (Future demon lord/her best friend in past life) better...start throwing around some cash and buy her some food and goods girl!!! That is basically your only Super power right now since your a muggle(Mortal)...BECOME THE BATMAN WITH THE POWER OF MONEY [BUY MAGIC ITEM/GADGETS]!!!! I Mean the red-head's family is fking impressive being able to be so rich despite never having a mage in their family history/bloodline...

You know...I kind of want them to find out after months after they had started dating...like 1 day in bed one of them confessed about having memories of their past life...before they both awkwardly realized who each other are (Their expression would be funny to see) XD

last edited at Aug 17, 2023 11:59PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"I'm plotting something that will result in this girl feeling eternal pain, why do I feel bad for her?"

GIRL, WTF!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, from what I hear, male leads in literature targeted at women apparently tend to be problematic more often than not, at least from what I've heard about things like 50 Shades or Twilight... So in a way, he's just right for his role.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

"I'm plotting something that will result in this girl feeling eternal pain, why do I feel bad for her?"

GIRL, WTF!

Lol She's more wondering whether she should be trying to maintain the stories predetermined plot, rather than plotting herself. She seems to have assumed that the demon queen would be much worse and intolerable but (I wonder why) she's finding herself connected to her. Yeah, though, that "fate" kind of sucks.

last edited at Aug 18, 2023 8:13AM

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Damn, that's a hardcore fate, even for a demon lord. And they weren't shy about showing it, either.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, good for you, you're stuck together now. Just need to figure out who the other really is and you're all set.

Adri_VolKatina
10489882_731610843562234_6956319631533867213_n
joined Sep 2, 2014

I know nothing about Chinese language so... Xiao Lan and Xiao Yao... Do they happen to share last name or something?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I know nothing about Chinese language so... Xiao Lan and Xiao Yao... Do they happen to share last name or something?

You can think of it like a nickname designating position or familiarity. It's not their name. Think of it like saying Kohaku-senpai or Kokaku-San. Two people wouldn't be named "senpai" or "san."

last edited at Aug 31, 2023 2:43PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'd love to see more about how they behaved in their past lives, to compare against how they need to act in the new world.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Xiao (小) literally means 'little'. It's usually prefixed to a person's name to create a diminutive version of that name, not unlike adding -ie or -y to names in English. In this context of two close female friends referring to each other, it's the equivalent of -chan in Japanese.

last edited at Sep 1, 2023 12:02AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aww they're both thinking of each other... not knowing that they're still together, even in the otherworld where they reincarnated.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Aww they're both thinking of each other... not knowing that they're still together, even in the otherworld where they reincarnated.

Thinking about each other while they drift off to sleep... I am beginning to suspect they might have been, you know, best friends.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

For some reason, this reminds me of "Somewhere Out there," from "An American Tail."

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

She even???? Looks the same????

What do they have to do to get it through their thick heads . . . . I wonder if one of them was daydreaming in class and said the other's name . . . .

joined Aug 11, 2022

Chapter 10-

I got to say...Our Read-head MC's family is quite talented people and tricksters...They can even managed to fool the readers of the book (Canon source) to make the reader think the Villainess(Original red head) actually have magic...except it not magic BUT THE MAGIC SUPER POWER OF BEING FKING RICH AND TECHNOLOGY LOL XD

Black hair demon lord: "I have no interest in men"- Gets cut off. "I only have interest in knowledge('For now')"

Soooo...people anyone want to bet that we will get a funny scene where the Red-head MC will use her new crystal ball and someone curiously asks what her future soul-mate will look like and our Red head MC will end up thinking about Future miss Demon lord= she appearing in the Crystal ball due to her thinking of her...Cue Embarrassed reaction from both??? Or I am just thinking non-sense 0_0

Honestly our MC should just ask her family for a batmen grappling hook shot gun, camouflage invisible cloak and hover boots in the future months while she is at it lol...XD

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

She came out of the closet as a LESBIAN!
Except she didn't tee hee hee.
But the whole school thinks she did...

joined Oct 28, 2022

Soooo...people anyone want to bet that we will get a funny scene where the Red-head MC will use her new crystal ball and someone curiously asks what her future soul-mate will look like and our Red head MC will end up thinking about Future miss Demon lord= she appearing in the Crystal ball due to her thinking of her...Cue embarrassed reaction from both??? Or I am just thinking non-sense 0_0

Anything can happen. Literally anything. That crystal ball is a trigger for certain disaster.

The scene you described could happen, yeah. But since the ball shows random people doing random things in an unpredictable way, it might as well show Lloyd sodomizing William. What a dangerous toy... ._.;

joined Jul 26, 2021

The obvious answer is that it's going to show her gal pal from their past lives, but I think it would be funny if it showed her past life's cat or something.

Or maybe she'll want to see her friend from her past life, but it shows Blue Hair instead.
Or maybe it's a fakeout.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Honestly, I still feel really bad for the redhead not having magic and being basically forced to go to magic school in spite of this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.