Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

nanao's smiling and cheerful face as she proposes fwb is actually so cute. no angst only wholesome

open poly end let's go

But Nanao is not.

She suggested fwb because she thought it was better than nothing. She's feeling plenty of angst inside.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

nanao's smiling and cheerful face as she proposes fwb is actually so cute. no angst only wholesome

open poly end let's go

But Nanao is not.

She suggested fwb because she thought it was better than nothing. She's feeling plenty of angst inside.

I think so. But I'm expecting her to be more and more "greedy" and eventually not satisfied with only FWB.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Nanao you dummy, she was about to ask you out after that "um" and you interrupted her!!!

Same here. More practically, I think it should be something like we can go out for now but let me rethink it after I find Mai.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"we can't go back to being just friends" (pretty decent two parter)

Poor Asumi, she gets topped even by her Kohai, and its her first long session too

Dynasty chat loosing their minds over Nanaos half baked idea in 3 - 2 - 1

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh honey... FWB with a girl you're in love with... I hope you're ready for that. I wouldn't wish that on an enemy.

It's a recipe for NTR.

There's a good manga I was reading the other day (het, not yuri) where this situation happens. The mc is in love with a cute and sexy gyaru; she has lots of FWBs; the mc has the choice between confess his love (and ask her to be his exclusive gf) or become a FWB too! He chooses to be a FWB, lmao. On the plus side, he gets to have sex; on the minus side, he has to watch as other guys canoodle with the girl he loves (and knows that they'll all bang her sooner or later).

If you think about it, it's not such a bad deal. Frankly, this guy is better off than the typical mc from a shounen manga who can't get the fmc to be his gf AND never has sex either. :P

What's worse, to never win or to have your victory ripped out if you over and over again

joined Dec 11, 2013

This is all I needed to see. This is the most accurate depiction of the delicious between girls. My life is complete now

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nanao is a monster (n)

It sounds to me like she just googled "how to be friends with someone I had sex with"

Absolutely. Her innocent look saying it after being such a monster in bed killed me. Hilarious

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I know it's all for the plot sake, but FR if i was Asumi, i would yeet Mei chan and marry Nanao, like come on she has looks, is smart and is willing to financially support you, if that's not a catch then idk what are your standards

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I think Asumi just wants to apologize for her cringe moment of going "Ok??" after being asked how the kiss was LOL

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

I generally disagree with them saying that the chapter/encounter was disappointing, and I also don't think Asumi was unresponsive

Dude... she was like a dead fish.
Every pro she's been with till now got stronger reactions from her.

joined Aug 1, 2023

I was expecting Nanao to fix Asumi's brothel addiction. This is disappointing.

Screenshot%202023-08-18%20at%2014-36-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20virgins'%20empire%20ch136
joined Jun 13, 2023

no it's not an addiction. Asumi can stop as soon as she finds Mai (that's what she tells herself at least)

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

I generally disagree with them saying that the chapter/encounter was disappointing, and I also don't think Asumi was unresponsive

Really??
Asumi drenched the bed sheets so much they'll have to burn em. Not a bad effort by Nanao considering it was her first time.

joined Apr 10, 2021

How boring mr.ms. (account name)

I am disappointed if she doesn't have the freedom to go enjoy the brothel after the end no matter how it ends otherwies.

last edited at Aug 4, 2023 1:34PM

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Well, PROs are more PROficient at what they do, that's for sure... but in this case I think the biggest difference lies in the lack of sexy banter between Nanao and Asumi. Every pro Asumi has bonked in the past talked sexy to her, almost nonstop, while they were having sex... and Asumi, who is a polite girl, always tried to reply (which wasn't easy because she was moaning and breathless most of the time), and all in all it created the appearance of a much more actively involved Asumi.

Nanao hasn't mastered yet the art of dirty talk, but leaving that aside the sex scene wasn't all that different from Asumi's typical romp with a pro.

I am disappointed if she doesn't have the freedom to go enjoy the brothel after the end no matter how it ends otherwies.

Yeah! Love and free sex go together like a horse and carriage!
(Damn, it doesn't rhyme...)

last edited at Aug 4, 2023 4:02PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

It makes me think of a meme I saw...

"Are you actually a Switch? Or are you just so much of a Sub that you'll Dom if that's what your partner wants?"

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Reminds me of that one time something similar was said in my fav discord server's nsfw chat by at least one of my friends to another one.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

this manga never fails to deliver

Famig5euyaq0wto
joined Apr 21, 2018

I can't wait for 4th vol. in Amazon.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

meme

Misery, destitution, avarice, prostitution

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Nanao, who at this point has been in the focus for six chapters in a row (about 30% of the series so far)...

...is a "side character".

This is not what a dead fish looks like, what the hell are you smoking

last edited at Aug 15, 2023 1:11PM

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

They're in love your honor

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Super cute bedtime phone chat!

joined Feb 1, 2021

Okay so I was on the fence about this for a while, but now that they've done the whole "just wanted to hear your voice" schtick, there's no way Asumi and Nanao don't end up together

last edited at Sep 2, 2023 1:06AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Who even is Mai and how is Asumi going to keep brotheling?

To reply you must either login or sign up.