Forum › Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It seems Hiroko has just been offered some sort of promotion but includes a long distance,maybe even international,transfer.

And now she's even more conflicted since Ayaka has fully hooked into her bones.

Valkiria2
joined Jul 13, 2020

I thing that this story is showing the womanizer type as some kind of loser, like someone unable to keep a monogamous relationship or fear of having one because old wounds. They can have fun with some different womens, but at the end of the day they're just lonely and the cool shell is just to covers a sad and broken person. I don't know if I'm right, but if I am, soon we will see the story behind Cleavage-san.

142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

I thing that this story is showing the womanizer type as some kind of loser, like someone unable to keep a monogamous relationship or fear of having one because old wounds. They can have fun with some different womens, but at the end of the day they're just lonely and the cool shell is just to covers a sad and broken person. I don't know if I'm right, but if I am, soon we will see the story behind Cleavage-san.

"cleavage-san" is killing me lmao

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Hiroko seems to be at a crossroads between her career aspirations and her budding relationship with Ayaka. It says a lot about her feelings for Ayaka, that she's even struggling between the two, when she's worked so long for this.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

But I still wanna hear Hiroko-senpai's true feelings straight from her

I don't think there'll be anything "Straight" about thoses feelings.

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Hiroko making so many adorable faces in this chapter. I read the chapter twice in a row to relish them all. Especially the dumbfounded look of Hiroko's face in Ayaka's hand. Hrrngh.

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Love the reference on that poster to Secret

joined Jan 24, 2022

Let me guess, Hiroko is offered a promotion but she's afraid people will spread rumors about her sleeping her way to a promotion just like what happened with her own senpai.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Let me guess, Hiroko is offered a promotion but she's afraid people will spread rumors about her sleeping her way to a promotion just like what happened with her own senpai.

That's probably it.

Screenshot%202023-08-18%20at%2014-36-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20virgins'%20empire%20ch136
joined Jun 13, 2023

Hiroko making so many adorable faces in this chapter. I read the chapter twice in a row to relish them all. Especially the dumbfounded look of Hiroko's face in Ayaka's hand. Hrrngh.

because their reactions are worth it indeed

Screenshot%202023-08-18%20at%2014-36-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20virgins'%20empire%20ch136
joined Jun 13, 2023

Ayaka really went from "oh how do I get this girl to love me" to "Oh this girl is down bad for me, gotta make her admit it now." she's so mischievous in this chapter.

joined Jan 8, 2023

So what's it gonna be Hiroko? Loyalty to your job, or loyalty to yourself? Your job? Or the girl that's over the moon for you? Your career? Or your beliefs? Your duty to your department? Or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of career deserves this much loyalty Hiroko?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good for you, Ayaka! Looks like there's unexpected unrelated trouble coming up, though, most likely not even for actually negative reasons.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yes!
Cleavage-san finally put the moves on Risa, that's the progress I've been waiting for!

Oh and I guess there is drama with Hiroko at her job, tough break.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

I can't even put into words how much I want Risa and Well-Endowed Lady to become a thing. Such is life for those who infallibly end up caring too much for the side couple that isn't even a couple (yet) :')

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I can't even put into words how much I want Risa and Well-Endowed Lady to become a thing. Such is life for those who infallibly end up caring too much for the side couple that isn't even a couple (yet) :')

I am right there with you!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

That's probably it.

I dunno, She seems more torn than apprehensive, and the culture in the company has obviously changed a lot since then. My guess would be that she's been offered a position at another branch or something. Maybe a good opportunity, but it means moving away.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A promotion might also mean that she isn't directly working with juniors anymore ...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm not making any assumptions.

Bahahahaha. I can't even with you, you really don't realise what you're doing? You're purposely trying to frame yourself as the "right" way with all of your language, then saying that's not what you're saying, then saying that is what you're saying, then saying why are you getting defensive while giving a point-by-point defense of your position.
Let me just end this, because if you literally don't realise that's what you're doing, there's no point in carrying this on any further, you're going to continue to be obtuse. Let me just say that if you re-read back specifically on the line where you said 'you're assuming, but I'm positing', instead of 'you're assuming, and I'm assuming', you're elevating your opinion higher than anyone else's and refusing to take anyone else's point of view seriously.

Maybe we use this word differently, but to me to "posit" something is to put the possibility forth, not to assert it as truth. I wasn't putting my opinion higher than anyone else, I was suggesting another possibility and then I went on to explain why I think it's more reasonable. You, on the other hand, are ignoring that entire part of the post in order to try and critique my...tone? I guess?

Maybe check that habit. Might not bother you in RL, but it'll for sure get you into entirely avoidable fights on discussion boards from your belittling of other people's opinions.
(I also want to point out, I can have a discussion about my point of view and then decide I no longer want to take the discussion so seriously without being belittled as "being defensive", I just wanted to discuss the potential, as I had assumed you did until you got so hung up on "everyone else is wrong but me")

And now you're getting belligerent and disrespectful about it while ignoring any actual arguments, because you're being defensive.

There's a whole post after that "I'm not making assumptions" where I clarify exactly what my position is and why I hold it, but you ignored all of that in order to insult me and throw a temper tantrum over the fact that you don't think I'm taking your opinion seriously.

I'm done with this conversation, but I wasn't going to not call you out on that bullshit.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

A promotion might also mean that she isn't directly working with juniors anymore ...

This is true. We'll have to wait and see.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yup, Ayaka as adult will obviously mark her zone

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Ayaka becoming cuter every page, she's powerful

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

Ayaka is unrelenting in the best of ways

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Does she risk her career and give in to her increasingly strong feelings for a coworker? Or does she maintain her caution against workplace romance, in order to continue her 13-year corporate climb? This, especially when she's finally gotten the chance at the major promotion she's wanted? It's an interesting dilemma that Ayaka will likely bulldoze through.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 2:34PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmmmm, Ayaka is getting too insistent on this, I dunno, I see the charm in pursuing relentlessly but also in letting go. The story is very interesting

To reply you must either login or sign up.