Forum › Nobody but You discussion

joined Sep 25, 2022

God these two are fucking idiots

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

If I'm not mistaken, a "ken-couple" is a couple who fights all the time. I mean, violent fights. With their fists and stuff.

It's another one of those Japanese portmanteau words like ba-(ka/cou)ple or ota-couple. They sure love categorizing couples, don't they?

This whole anthology should be about fighting couples.

It is.

Are you sure? The other chapter that's on here seemed more fluffy than fighty.

Depends on what you mean by "fighty?" They're all in arguments, have arguments about something, or are fighting. Doesn't mean they aren't overall, good couples. It's still fun.

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 8:09AM

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I just hope that the other chapters in this collection don't disrespect the big-eared seal like this one had.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Guess I'll repost this since people are still asking.

Wtf is hatesex

Having sex with someone you hate and/or while being angry at them, the line can be blurry.
Typically the logic is that the intense emotions translate to passionate sex and a fight for dominance in the bedroom, with the outcome acting as fuel for future encounters; where whoever ended up on the bottom last time fights more passionately to get on top next time while whoever was on top fights to stay there.

Can be a toxic relationship but as this particular oneshot demonstrates; does not actually have to involve a toxic relationship inherently.

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 8:04AM

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Ah thank god this had been picked up by a decent translator, I couldnt stand the other version. Haha

But yeah always fun when the yuri is just a little toxic. Even better when they're so openly fighting about their sex life that everyone around them is going "oh wait hey hold up"

I'm glad too, cuz I really wanted to read this one. I also first came across this analogy through the other translator. Yikes.

Yes! I usually stay away from toxic Yuri, but this one was just too good to miss. Sometimes I understand Yaoi fans for their love of love-hate relationships, and this was the occasion.

joined Oct 3, 2021

knew that that would be the twist ending lmao, dumb sapphic idiots

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

It happens a lot in fiction. I don't know if it exists irl. Probably not.
But feel free to prove me wrong: if you have stories about your own hatesex experiences and want to share with the group, by all means go ahead!

Oh, it happens in real life, too.

Had a couple of co-workers at a restaurant I worked at years ago who were like this. He thought she was an uptight bitch. She thought he was a rude dick. And neither one was shy about letting the other one (and everybody else in earshot) know. Constantly sniping and snarking at one another. The one I remember was when she was complaining about what a fuck-up he was as a waiter, and he told her it was a good thing she was pretty because she was fucking worthless for anything else. She waited until the end of the night after all the customers had left and dumped a whole pitcher of iced tea on his head.

But then we'd have the occasional party after work, or we'd all go to a bar. And once they had enough liquor in 'em, they'd wind up in a private corner somewhere having a snog. And then they'd go to his place or her place and grudgefuck each other's brains out.

This happened, oh, four or five times. And the acrimony between them never thawed. In fact, after the second time, the guy said he would piss her off on purpose because he thought it made the sex better.

And then he quit and got a job somewhere else out of the restaurant business, and that was the end of that.

Sometimes physical attractiveness and raw animal magnetism can overcome a wide variety of personality sins.

joined Dec 13, 2020

It happens a lot in fiction. I don't know if it exists irl. Probably not.
But feel free to prove me wrong: if you have stories about your own hatesex experiences and want to share with the group, by all means go ahead!

Oh, it happens in real life, too.

Had a couple of co-workers at a restaurant I worked at years ago who were like this. He thought she was an uptight bitch. She thought he was a rude dick. And neither one was shy about letting the other one (and everybody else in earshot) know. Constantly sniping and snarking at one another. The one I remember was when she was complaining about what a fuck-up he was as a waiter, and he told her it was a good thing she was pretty because she was fucking worthless for anything else. She waited until the end of the night after all the customers had left and dumped a whole pitcher of iced tea on his head.

But then we'd have the occasional party after work, or we'd all go to a bar. And once they had enough liquor in 'em, they'd wind up in a private corner somewhere having a snog. And then they'd go to his place or her place and grudgefuck each other's brains out.

This happened, oh, four or five times. And the acrimony between them never thawed. In fact, after the second time, the guy said he would piss her off on purpose because he thought it made the sex better.

And then he quit and got a job somewhere else out of the restaurant business, and that was the end of that.

Sometimes physical attractiveness and raw animal magnetism can overcome a wide variety of personality sins.

O_o!
Thank you for sharing. Honestly, I wouldn't have believed it if this was any other forum, omg.

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 4:54PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

It's not an IRL example, but here are Sonya and Yuki from Ma3 after their bout of hatesex:

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

One of the best I've read. Definitely need more of this one

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Rivals turned lovers, idiot couple and hate sex, did my birthday arrived early? :D

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

the end was so surprisingly wholesome that it has me smiling like an idiot

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

lesbians stay winning

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

I liked this!

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

That was quite good, need more of this!

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

lesbians stay winning

Dynasty Reader: Lesbians Stay Winning

last edited at Jun 13, 2023 1:59AM

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

These two have got to be THE most useless lesbians I've ever seen! You'd think that "award" would go to a pair who never get anywhere but no, these two take the cake. Very entertaining and great art!

last edited at Jun 14, 2023 6:33AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Idiot couple + Hatesex is a rare tag combo.
I like the energy.

joined Jun 12, 2012

spicy yet wholesome

RestleSSOtaKU
joined Aug 10, 2021

Such a piece here! Glad that smth interesting continue coming :3

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

absolute top tier oneshot

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

With this kind of dynamic I believe the most interesting thing to explore is how they ended up having their first time together. It is easy to see them continuing to hook up angrily after that first hurdle, but I am really interested to know how that first experience transpired. With neither acknowledging their interest in each other and both believing the other wants boyfriends it would be exceptionally bizarre for them to end up in that spot. Perhaps alcohol played a role, but that is almost too mundane.

I imagine a scenario (perhaps in high school) where they piss each other off so much and intentionally lie about their experience with boys to the point where they rile each other up into making it a contest about who is better in the sack. Of course by this point in the present day they acknowledge quite easily how they are attracted to each other's bodies, but during that illusive first time it would be really intriguing to see them slowly open up to what they like and where they feel good.

Alas, I am writing pointless plot ideas again...

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 11:15AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

It's not an IRL example, but here are Sonya and Yuki from Ma3 after their bout of hatesex:

"You don't have permission to access this resource."

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

... these two need therapy

joined Apr 15, 2018

"And if tomorrow ends what we've begun/
We've got each other 'til the morning comes/
All the lovers in the world should be/
Enemies like you and me."

... reading this makes me appreciate the author's JalterXSalter so much more.

To reply you must either login or sign up.