Forum › Laundry Cat discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

Why is there a "Dogs" tag but not "Cats"? What is this discrimination!?

Jokes aside, all the cats and dogs were so cute I had trouble focusing on the story.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Cute but I don't appreciate the usage of the word "doggo", it was very painful, please no more.

I feel a strong urge to tease you with cheezburger, all your base, gangnam style and pwned. The cringier the better.

Dynasty tag system is senseless, incomplete and arbitrary. It's not meant to be informative. It exists only to please our mod overlords in their whims.

Edit: I mean it in the best way. Please spare me from your ire. Wait. No. No! I didn't—

Notice: This user has been banned

last edited at May 30, 2023 7:30PM

joined Apr 6, 2021

Really liked the manga, it was a little more than pure fluff I feel. It is on the higher end of one shots lol

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

That was cute, 10/10

TromboneSolo
Thinkamen
joined Oct 26, 2018

Great story, great translation, great great great. Thanks so much for working on this

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

Jokes aside, all the cats and dogs were so cute I had trouble focusing on the story.

That is, of course, because lesbians and cats are always together. So its a given that when there are lesbians, there are cats. It would be redundant to have a cat tag. ;)

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

That is, of course, because lesbians and cats are always together. So its a given that when there are lesbians, there are cats. It would be redundant to have a cat tag. ;)

Of course.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This is great. I really like how the author takes us through several misaligned interpretations of the supernatural before the big reveal at the end.

Also, "Kiss me." "What. Nah." lol

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Cute but I don't appreciate the usage of the word "doggo", it was very painful, please no more. Very cute, thanks for the translation.

Agreed. Memes tend to not age well.

Memes,good ones,are ageless.

Not even social justice nonsense,political strife,Twitter morons,war,nor anything else,can stop a good meme.

Some crazy people say that memes die.

Those people don't realise that the meme is still being shared,hence why anyone even knows about the meme in the first place.

And with things like YouTube recommending everyone a video every now and again that's close to/over 10 years old,death is but an illusion.

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Cute but I don't appreciate the usage of the word "doggo", it was very painful, please no more. Very cute, thanks for the translation.

Is dogo really all that different from Kitty or any other cutesy name for an animal?

I honestly think it isn't. But Weebs just love making things like this bigger than it needs to be especially when it gets into anime/manga. Look at what happen with the word "sus". Like Ive heard of people say doggo especially to very big dogs outside of online spaces. Heck even puppers gets use.

Either way story was very cute, wholesome and I also love how the artist drew the cats and big fluffy dogs~ ♡

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

I misread the dogs tag as drugs and was expecting a very different twist... BUT this was really cute I love it.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Memes,good ones,are ageless.

Not even social justice nonsense,political strife,Twitter morons,war,nor anything else,can stop a good meme.

Some crazy people say that memes die.

Those people don't realise that the meme is still being shared,hence why anyone even knows about the meme in the first place.

And with things like YouTube recommending everyone a video every now and again that's close to/over 10 years old,death is but an illusion.

Agreed. By the way, did you see that this story is getting an anime? Super cute doggos and all.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I misread the dogs tag as drugs and was expecting a very different twist... BUT this was really cute I love it.

That would have been something

Agreed. By the way, did you see that this story is getting an anime? Super cute doggos and all.

I hate you -_-

last edited at May 31, 2023 1:55AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

That is, of course, because lesbians ARE cats. Half of each lesbian couple is a neko, the other is a tachi.

last edited at May 31, 2023 2:31AM

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Cute but I don't appreciate the usage of the word "doggo", it was very painful, please no more.

I feel a strong urge to tease you with cheezburger, all your base, gangnam style and pwned. The cringier the better.

I wouldn't mind those, it's a personal thing with the word "doggo" and that word only. I connect it to an unpleasant happening and it ruined my reading a bit. It's not a matter of being, supposedly, cringe.
I wasn't trying to be rude to the translator or to those that appreciate the word if anyone is worried about that, I was merely caught off guard and am sorry for not being clear at first. <(_ _)>

I really liked the premise and it's one of the nicest one shots I've read. You can't fail with Lots of Animals (except when you do) and for once the author knows how to draw them properly — with nice, fur approved paws, albeit a little rough — since more than often there's a big contrast between the artist's knowledge of human anatomy and the knowledge of animal anatomy. Seeing cute girls alongside cute animals is very good, and next time they should flip rocks together for a fun surprise.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Cats are covered by Not Lizard

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Doggo didn't catch my meme radar (wasn't aware this is even considered a "meme"), but you had "malding" in the same comic, and no way that cat was actually called Maldini in the original :P

Anyway, really weird and really nice story, not much more to add.

last edited at May 31, 2023 9:47AM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

And now it's gone and my short-lived crusade to fill the tag with doggos went to waste.

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I really don't get why some people are THAT scared of dogs, i mean i understand not liking them, but to the point of crying of fear upon seeing one that's just chilling 5ft away it's just like ?????

Ever seen the aftermath of a little girl getting her arm torn off by the neighbor's malamute after she tried to pet it through the fence? I have. She didn't live,

last edited at May 31, 2023 3:27PM

joined Sep 25, 2022

I am a gigantic sucker for this kind of art style and I have zero idea of what about it that makes me like it so much

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Cool concept, i liked it.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Cetacea is quickly becoming one of my favourite authors

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I really don't get why some people are THAT scared of dogs, i mean i understand not liking them, but to the point of crying of fear upon seeing one that's just chilling 5ft away it's just like ?????

Ever seen the aftermath of a little girl getting her arm torn off by the neighbor's malamute after she tried to pet it through the fence? I have. She didn't live,

Wtf?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.