Forum › Posts by kwhitepearl

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

I remember seeing this on twitter and also clicking to see if more shows up,lol. And not gonna lie I though the pages this artist drew where Sara meets up with Yea near the sacred sakura tree was also part of this story, lol. Either way Love the way this artist draws Sara with Yea and Ei~ <3
Always remember to kiss your birb and tell her she's cute~ (´ ε ` )♡

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

So cute~
love seeing a shy character like Kohane be a bit more assertive even if it’s small amount and she’s blushing afterwards, lol.

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
Ne_go_m-1716148519621546374-img1

^
That sureis a weird theory, lol. She probably just got a bit bored of them. I feel like when Negom gets obsessed with a pair she goes all in on them for a while and doesn't care what others think. Like at the moment she's obsessed with the incest dragon pair Alear x Veyle in fire emblem engaged with Alear sometimes being a futa. So her stopping has nothing to do with her getting popular with genshin fans. Although she still loves her ganqin, lol.

last edited at Nov 22, 2023 5:55PM

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
Sglkck50nez5yuc2amhgm0txuxryy0tmdehwnctpn1ptzm1lwtvwrwdizz0

LETS GO! More reverse 1999 art! Hopefully more get put on here cause it's nice being able to see more of them from different artist~

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Holy, did that make my neck hurt.
The way they start talking about the teacher going to jail (good I didn't like him) and maybe even the girl only for it to be thrown out the window, just to go back to talking about a way to draw someone naked is ridiculously funny. Like they really don't care, huh. Maybe something happens later but like why even have that "plot" if it going to be dismiss like it's nothing. Also I find it funny how when they talk about nude drawings it never has a single male in it just female but I guess I get it, lol.

last edited at Oct 27, 2023 3:58AM

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Bruh no way this bitch said they been doing this since four like that shits normal, lol. Then again im guessing this artist is a lolicon since volume 2 is just that. But man, I've been reading this for a while now and you can kinda feel the low effort hentai logic in every new chapter, LMAO. Not that its gonna stop me reading this, unless they start adding men into it then im out.

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Gosh, It's so nice to see μ's doujins and it's a MakixNico one at that, very lovely.╰(´︶`)╯♡

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Gonna be honest the lolicon side plot was the weakest to the point where you can remove it and you'll miss nothing of importance. Felt very shoo in ( if that makes sense) but this is Itou Hachi manga so I guess they had to add it in some how since it wouldn't be hachi without it, lol. But overall very wholesome series and with a nice ending. Thank you to everyone that worked on this all these years!

kwhitepearl
Mint Candy discussion 07 Oct 04:16
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Love me some cute yuri omegaverse~ (´꒳`)♡

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
Mk87692884-1707715906884002040-img1

every time I see this artist work with these girls the dark skin girl's size and boobs get so huge with every new pic, lol.

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
Nideaneng-1696578421097451610-img1

Yes! More Miorine and Suletta!!
Also going by this artist other work on pixiv, they seem to like drawing Miorine as a futa in most of the nsfw ones so I’ll say that this might be one of them.

last edited at Sep 17, 2023 6:43AM

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
110884796_p0

Female SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
Lonupichi810-1695159028878365032-img1

I always like how this artist draw Eula and Amber~ (´ ω `♡)

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

I want to know how this ends but man everything about this story just makes me mad.
It's one thing if this wasn't reported but I don't understand how this disgusting mf is able to get away with this shit even after Colin's ex friend snitch on them. Like did the teachers, cps or other adults just gave up on looking for her after the "father" freaked out? Just another way these "adults" and the system also failed these children.
Also Im guessing she gave birth or stillborn birth at home or something?? Cause a doctor would 100% report it since she's I would guess younger than 12 idk. Unless japan don't have those kinds of laws idk I never checked. Although her not having any health/body issues after is weird.
Also Mary has been missing schools for days and no one is concern? Then again she runs away in the first chapter to the forest till dark and they did nothing so yeah the adults don't give a shit about these kids unless they want something from them.

last edited at Sep 9, 2023 11:41PM

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022
111294480_p1

Female sensei, LETS FUCKING GOO!!!
I really like BA but gosh does this community have so many hateful fans. Can't even see student x student without someone tell me to kym just cause it's yuri. Which is why im so happy when they show up here~ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Oh nice! I always wanted to read the An x Kohane doujin from this artist since I enjoy their art~
SMH An you're suppose to take her to bed first not do it on the floor. Like if anything is gonna hurt it's going to be her back, lol.

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

More Miorine x Suletta LETS FUCKING GOOO!!!
I'm really liking this artist work. Thank you guys for translating this!! (´꒳`)♡
I strongly recommend everyone who's enjoyed this also to try and support MOMO the artist. I don't know where you go to support them better but you can can at least purchase this here https://www.dlsite.com/girls/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG41592.html

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 6:38PM

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

This is so cute! I still love reading MakixNico stuff╰(´︶`)╯♡

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Oh this is a very interesting start!
I'm very excited to read more~

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

More Miorine x Suletta LETS GO!! ⸜(ˊᗜˋ)⸝

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Nah, Nanase needs to grow a backbone and dump her cause she deserves someone better than a cheater who blames everyone instead of talking things out.
The fact that people have a hate boner for Nanase and not Yuni blows my mind. Like I understand she wasn't giving her attention but that in no way justify cheating on her. Then again everyone in this story but Yuki (Nanase friend) are shitty. Like at this point Yuni and Fuuko deserver each other. Man, I can't wait to see just how this train wreck would end, lol.

last edited at Aug 22, 2023 10:45PM

kwhitepearl
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Whatever it is I hope the app comes to global with sif 2 cause they have so many stories and awesome art that it sucks missing out. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Man the anime isn't even out and im already seeing many weirdo's claiming this as their own just like they did with Maid dragon and are acting like this series isn't yuri and calling people "yuritard" if they call it that and then you have the other side calling it yuri-bait that's fetish-fuel and pedo-pandering for straight dude.
I'm out here just hoping they don't censored it like crazy when it airs. Why can't a girl enjoy S&M Magical Girls in peace.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

kwhitepearl
End to End discussion 17 Aug 04:06
Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Although I haven't checked out their bocchi work I really love this artist Chisato x Takina work! <3
It's kinda wild how I still haven't fully watch the anime yet but I've read and seen a bunch of their doujins and art of them. I should really take the time to watching it, lol.

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

I still like this series so I like to go back to the manga once in a while and I feel they did a great job with the adaptation but at the same time man ever since the second season of the anime came out the amount of weird ass twitter/4chan lolicons claiming this series as their own and calling people that like it for the yuri, yuritard and that they got tricked is really freaking annoying. And don't get me started on the ones that call this yuri/pedo bait.
Makes no sense on both sides but I guess that's sadly what happens when something gets a anime adaptation.

last edited at Aug 14, 2023 3:54AM