Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

These two have more of a sexlife without ever touching each other than most actual couples I know.

The Real Haman Karn
Haman%20icon
joined Nov 29, 2021

Did she actually call her a chad? I'm super curious what the translation there is

joined May 28, 2021

^ ''Ikemen'' would be my guess.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

And here, I wonder. Years ago, that devious Fotographer went everywhere with her camera and her foldable cell.....now,she got everything in one smartphone

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They should at least remove the shorts for the volume release! this manga has very random morals.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

first time seeing michiru lose her cool

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What's better than this? Gals bein' pals.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The credits page: Chads needs to stop trying so hard to be witty, and learn to appreciate perfection.

The Real Haman Karn
Haman%20icon
joined Nov 29, 2021

panty shots are so old hat, if you cant understand the eroticism of the gym shorts i have nothing to say to you

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Huh~ I love the occasional colored pages but for this chapter, I think I would've preferred Airi's pose in black and white. For one page spreads, it feels more erotic (to me) because of the contrast and space.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

panty shots are so old hat, if you cant understand the eroticism of the gym shorts i have nothing to say to you

I think panty shots are a tried and true classic personally, but gym shorts are also great.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Who said anything about panties?

joined May 28, 2021

In this series, this is 100% a legitimate question to ask :⁠-⁠P

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I thought for sure the surprise was that she showed a vibrator, but seeing how the comments are going aboit panty-shots now I am wondering what the meaning was...

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

I thought for sure the surprise was that she showed a vibrator, but seeing how the comments are going aboit panty-shots now I am wondering what the meaning was...

Initially I thought it was a pocket rocket too, but now I think it might just be a fold of her skirt that she grabbed.

What I'm wondering is, what was with the tongue? To me that just makes the shot look silly, not sexy.

They should at least remove the shorts for the volume release! this manga has very random morals.

Not really; it's more like they pulled a bait and switch. In the first couple of volumes things were very racy in terms of visuals, then suddenly it got very PG-13 and stayed that way.

last edited at May 22, 2023 6:07PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Initially I thought it was a pocket rocket too, but now I think it might just be a fold of her skirt that she grabbed.

What I'm wondering is, what was with the tongue? To me that just makes the shot look silly, not sexy.

Not really; it's more like they pulled a bait and switch. In the first couple of volumes things were very racy in terms of visuals, then suddenly it got very PG-13 and stayed that way.

I personally thought the tongue aspect was sexy, so I guess it depends on who you ask and what they like.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I think the thing she's holding (in just the right area to draw your eyes) is her hair clip. She removed it to make a nice hair-down pose.

joined Apr 10, 2021

you are so weird

The Real Haman Karn
Haman%20icon
joined Nov 29, 2021

i said what i said

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Michiru down bad

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

The credits page: Chads needs to stop trying so hard to be witty, and
learn to appreciate perfection.

The credits page feels like a diss tbh.
If you try too hard, eventually you hit a point of diminishing returns on the zaniness.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I swear, sometimes the author is just gloating about how good their art has gotten after all this time with some of these chapters

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

I think the thing she's holding (in just the right area to draw your eyes) is her hair clip. She removed it to make a nice hair-down pose.

Yeah, I think you nailed it.

I personally thought the tongue aspect was sexy, so I guess it depends on who you ask and what they like.

It's less the tongue itself and more how it seems like a mismatch with the eyes and facial expression. I feel like a licking-the-lips tongue would have worked better here than a sticking out tongue, which would go better with a more playful facial expression.

Maybe this is a generational thing. I suppose I can see this being a younger person's expression of defiant cool.

joined May 28, 2021

Yeah, I think you nailed it.

It's less the tongue itself and more how it seems like a mismatch with the eyes and facial expression. I feel like a licking-the-lips tongue would have worked better here than a sticking out tongue, which would go better with a more playful facial expression.

Maybe this is a generational thing. I suppose I can see this being a younger person's expression of defiant cool.

It fits pretty well with what an inexperienced teenage girl would think is a ''sexy pose'' IMO. Airi isn't some natural vixen or anything, so she'd probably copy something she saw in a magazine or a movie, but do it kinda awkward.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I don't know, if I can eat udon again without imagening those two's discussion....

To reply you must either login or sign up.