Forum › It's Time for Our Breast Evaluation discussion

joined Aug 7, 2020

if only it was a real job i can apply to

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Oh, I knew it! I knew! I knew from the very first instant I saw her that this Yomi woman was up to no good!!

Shizuku should have stuck to Honami. It was clear from the beginning that she was the right choice. Stupid Shizuku. Bah.

Shizuku doesn't have a say on who she visits.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Wait why is homegirl squirting? This is why you pee before and after sex.

Depending on the size of the strap-on dildo your partner used, the moment you pee after sex might be a time to dread.

not sure how i should react to this

It says on the clipboard that it's related to Tax

Do you get taxed more for big boobs or less? And does sensitivity affect how much you get taxed? Is the curve linear? I need to know important worldbuilding details

last edited at May 26, 2023 8:51PM

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Dude.... that's literally the best credit page i've seen in my entire life. It jumpscared me the first time xDDDDDDD

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

RIP

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh, I knew it! I knew! I knew from the very first instant I saw her that this Yomi woman was up to no good!!

Shizuku should have stuck to Honami. It was clear from the beginning that she was the right choice. Stupid Shizuku. Bah.

But she has a say on whether to have sex or not.
I think they meant that Shizuku should have limited herself to sex with Akaya Honami (that is, go steady with her) instead of banging every girl she meets—which is what got her in trouble with that mf Yomi bitch.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Do you get taxed more for big boobs or less? And does sensitivity affect how much you get taxed? Is the curve linear? I need to know important worldbuilding details

Rates are set by the Titty Committee

joined May 3, 2014

But she has a say on whether to have sex or not.
I think they meant that Shizuku should have limited herself to sex with Akaya Honami (that is, go steady with her) instead of banging every girl she meets—which is what got her in trouble with that mf Yomi bitch.

I mean the girl asked but way in hell will Yomi do this tho? is she an secred inspector?

joined May 10, 2021

Oh my oh my oh my, last case was so hot

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It says on the clipboard that it's related to Tax

Same

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Exqueeze me?
Can't believe Homura Subaru hasn't made anything with this concept.

joined Mar 26, 2021

She's being transfered under Yomi, isn't she?

sabotaged (i would not be surprised if that girl was actually a corporate spy to get her fired from her job)

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I saw it coming but that was nice to look at

joined Feb 14, 2023

is this some real weird roleplay or is it like that old ass tits terrorist manga

joined Oct 14, 2020

I was having a good time reading this and then the poor girl got hit with a complete and utter backstabbing. What a way to kill the mood!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thats a good job if you can get it.

But did that other woman have a go pro on top of her head or something to get those shots lol

last edited at May 28, 2023 5:41AM

joined Nov 16, 2021

the last page made me think i was high or something

joined Dec 18, 2020

Is this the female version of penis inspection day?

joined Jun 12, 2012

I wonder what the pay is like for an entry-level booba analyst.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

Yooo this is hilarious I love it

Gay%20ass%20bitch
joined Sep 10, 2023

Hold on, I've been groping my girlfriends' tits everyday FOR FREE! What a ripoff!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.