Forum › Oneeloli Cabaclub discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I can't believe this.

Just the other day, the latest chapter of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu was translated. The plotline was that Coco and some other lolis decided to start a private cabaclub business where they would be the hostesses and take money from lolicons like Minori. It worked wonderfully at first (Minori even commented that these amazing lolis had discovered a previously untapped market with unmeasurable potential for profits!) but eventually Yuu forced them to close shop. Yuu claimed that this sort of story was too sordid and immoral even for a sleazefest like OJSKA and no manga would ever fall that low!

Well, it's been only a few days... and look what the cat dragged in.

Poor Yuu was too naive. Never change, Japanese manga!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Here we go! Potential for being the best manga of the year.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ah, I love the the smell of new oneloli in the morning. Smells like predictable FBI jokes and... sniff sniff a hint of strawberry scented soap.
Anyways, kids these days sure dangerous, hunting down innocent OLs like the predators they are, dragging them to their den and snaring them with their cutesy behaviors before making them spend ludicrous amounts of money on food and company. I want more.
Wait a minute, this is Rent-a-loli! Let's hope this author doesn't go insane like that one.

joined Mar 13, 2020

The attitude of the loli seems to hint that this will be a fun one.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Sore wa PAFECTO!

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Sore wa PAFECTO!

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

The oneeloli gods have smiled upon us once more

joined Dec 17, 2021

Pretty loli starts playing

last edited at Apr 27, 2023 10:24AM

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

Just the other day, the latest chapter of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu was translated. The plotline was that Coco and some other lolis decided to start a private cabaclub business where they would be the hostesses and take money from lolicons like Minori. It worked wonderfully at first (Minori even commented that these amazing lolis had discovered a previously untapped market with unmeasurable potential for profits!) but eventually Yuu forced them to close shop. Yuu claimed that this sort of story was too sordid and immoral even for a sleazefest like OJSKA and no manga would ever fall that low!

Well, it's been only a few days... and look what the cat dragged in.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I feel like instead of becoming a lolicon you could just like... quit your godawful dead-end soul-crushing job....

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Itou Hachi & Kasuga Sunao probably best friends

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I just can't get into this. My head space says that whatever the theory, onee + loli can be cute and endearing. But onee + loli + child labour (and something skating in the direction of sex work at that) just crosses a border to where my mind can't or doesn't want to ignore how squicky it is just because picture of cute kid, and I don't enjoy it.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

The combination of tags and title had me very confused. "How is it not Yuri?" I asked. But I get it now: Kaede is just not very bright, is she?

But anyway, inb4 morality police shitstorm, brace for outrage, etc

So wait, why doesn't* (typo) this have the yuri tag? What are the implications of that?

last edited at Apr 28, 2023 3:40AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

bro what is this

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

bro what is this

The shining light of Manga Time Kirara

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The combination of tags and title had me very confused. "How is it not Yuri?" I asked. But I get it now: Kaede is just not very bright, is she?

So wait, why does this have the yuri tag? What are the implications of that?

I'm not sure where you're seeing that, because it still doesn't on my end. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I feel like instead of becoming a lolicon you could just like... quit your godawful dead-end soul-crushing job....

But then who will pay the skimy lasses and their hard working asses for their intimate head patting services?

Even lolis deserve their pocket money!

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

I'm not sure where you're seeing that, because it still doesn't on my end. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

oh shit no, my bad, typo
I was trying to ask why doesn't it have the yuri tag

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

oh shit no, my bad, typo
I was trying to ask why doesn't it have the yuri tag

Presumably because nothing particularly gay has happened yet; subtext at best. Give it time.

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

We were blessed with lolis specifically for things like this.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So, when is chapter 2 coming up?

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

no UNICEF I do not want to sponsor a child

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

oneeloli yuri trend culminating exactly as we expected: oneeloli without the yuri

joined May 29, 2021

This is…a surprisingly accurate portrayal of how hostess clubs fleece you…just with a loli twist.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I wonder how the loli will fall specifically for her considering all her clients.

To reply you must either login or sign up.