Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

3b
joined Mar 20, 2022

On the one hand, it's interesting how many seriously analyzing situation here. Like... in cute manga about a couple of idiots. I like it.
On the other hand, everything is simple if you think bout it. Into a cute yuri manga about a couple of girls, added one more couple of girls. Two and two more... Twice as much. If I understand something in math.But what I know for sure is that I love more yuri. I truly love this...

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I love all of them :3

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Oh wow she admitted it to another human

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Must be something in the water

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yuu is just '' oh hey, I'm the girl you'Ve been dreaming about your whole life, your hair is nice by the way'' levels of smooth. I wish I could have been one of those highschool prince type when I was that age (^^)

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Too short T_T

… but that love at first sight was very cute. And also Yuu may be exactly my type DX

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

In the world of manga romance that was a very Chad move from Sara. You see something you like and you just declare marriage on the spot. As long as you start as friends of course.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Yuri confession speedrun to balance out those that take forever to reach the confession stage.

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

Basically they're each other's type and told themselves "might as well do this now".

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I want a spin-off with them. “Shortly after” is vague enough for us to get 2 volumes.
DO IT, AUTHOR! The world needs useful lesbians

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's a good thing she now has a supporter keeping her from running away again...

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I would like to submit this "KYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" for the record, Your Honor!
This gave me life.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Firstly, I adore that beaming chibi Sara on the lower left frame of the first page. So fucking cute.

I would like to submit this "KYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" for the record, Your Honor!
This gave me life.

Holy shit, yes. Lord almighty, that was some hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife tier move from Yuu, and I absolutely love that this is how it started. It feels perfectly in character for both. Specifically Sara, who seems like one who puts the pedal to the metal by default, is the perfect foil against Tsukushi's disaster state, and exactly the pushing force she needs.

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

It's so incredibly endearing to see them in the past without earrings, which means they got their ears pierced and matching earrings afterwards aaaaaaaaa

Img_aigis
joined Mar 1, 2023

I would like more Yuu and Sara lore pls

joined Jan 20, 2021

“…started off”

Ohmuhgorsh

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yuu is just '' oh hey, I'm the girl you'Ve been dreaming about your whole life, your hair is nice by the way'' levels of smooth. I wish I could have been one of those highschool prince type when I was that age (^^)

That was a quantum stabilized atom mirror level of smoothness.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Very cute, as always.

joined Oct 3, 2021

That's it? It's that quick!? HOLY SHIT!?

joined Feb 17, 2018

Sara too overwhelmed by the spirit of sappho to be useless, amazing

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Firstly, I adore that beaming chibi Sara on the lower left frame of the first page. So fucking cute.

happy gyaru noises

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

the only thing smoother is my brain

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

What

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What

Just some self-depricating humour

joined Feb 1, 2021

"In any case, you don't need to worry about Sara, since she's mine."

Goodness gracious, no wonder our main couple are such an adorable mess. Apparently there's a finite amount of smooth in this manga's world, and all of it has been given to Yuu.

To reply you must either login or sign up.