Forum › Liberta discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yeah mass shootings to set an edgy tone in your action manga isn't the most well-considered idea. Particularly when the manga is going out of its way to make the shooter's argument sympathetic in some goof way.

I think it would be even more unrealistic to expect the bad guy NOT to have some kind of self-justification.

joined May 3, 2014

Imagine you enjoying lunch in the food court when, suddenly, an unknown girl gets up and starts shooting everywhere... (⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠) (⁠⑉⁠⊙⁠ȏ⁠⊙⁠)

Fortunately, what I quoted was just an example - we don't live in a fiction, thank God (!).

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but ... the USA is a real place.

USA ain’t an fantasy place were this thing happens out of no were, i know let’s bas USA and all of that weird crap but really??

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This is the kind of character backstory I would have made up when I was 14.

You've only now just realized this is a chuuni manga?

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 6:58AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

This is the kind of character backstory I would have made up when I was 14.

You've only now just realized this is a chuuni manga?

Tatsubon channeling his inner Tomoko Kuroki.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Villain backstory time. Nice!

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Most of the people in these comments wouldn’t last two seconds reading Murcielago

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 11:54AM

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Understandable have a nice slaughter

joined May 3, 2014

Most of the people in these comments wouldn’t last two seconds reading Murcielago

impling that Murceielago even needs an through to read, it’s the type of manga you don’t need a brain to even read it because the violence and sex is sooo nonsens that it’s actualy boring

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Imagine you enjoying lunch in the food court when, suddenly, an unknown girl gets up and starts shooting everywhere... (⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠) (⁠⑉⁠⊙⁠ȏ⁠⊙⁠)

Fortunately, what I quoted was just an example - we don't live in a fiction, thank God (!).

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but ... the USA is a real place.

USA ain’t an fantasy place were this thing happens out of no were, i know let’s bas USA and all of that weird crap but really??

Uhhhh . . . it actually is, though. That's exactly what happens, people in some public place are minding their own business and some shooter opens up and kills a bunch of them. It's in the headlines all the time. Schools, night clubs, movie theatres, convenience stores, a massage parlor . . . I believe the US has passed the one per day mark.

Now the US is a big place--that still means you're probably going to live your whole life without ever having it happen right near you. But still--yes, the US is, as you put it, a fantasy place where this thing happens out of nowhere. No other country has anything like it.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Me, seeing Eri murder trading card scalpers: "You know she has a point..."

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And now we can have our battle, couple versus couple.

joined Aug 10, 2016

finally, a world without TCG scalpers

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I knew Satomi would be into it

last edited at Apr 14, 2023 8:25PM

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

Tatsubon channeling his inner Tomoko Kuroki.

Literally written by Tadokoro...

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

It's hard to call a villain a villain when you empathize with their reasons. The scalpers are a perfect example.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Good for them.

joined Jul 4, 2018

It's hard to call a villain a villain when you empathize with their reasons. The scalpers are a perfect example.

main characters now, just for that. great msg by the artist too, dont be a scalper

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Libertia is aware of Miss Spree Killer so she sets out to face her on her own

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I want to say that the story reached its climax, but clearly we were already there ...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

TFW you have a totally irrational and unexplainable premonition that something is a certain way and the next second you get confirmation.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So it begins.

frantic lesbian noises Which ship do I ship?!? WHICH SHIP DO I SHIP?!??!

joined May 3, 2014

acording to the rules of The univers, that bitch is dead XD she does the cardinal sin of trying to stop the Main Character going after her girlfriend 0.0 now i can’t wait to see how she dies

joined Nov 6, 2021

Has anyone noticed that T̶a̶d̶o̶k̶o̶r̶o̶ Tatsubon has a tendency to pair smol, mousy, bullied characters with strong tall babes who readily take care of their foes?

joined Jul 4, 2018

not the double date i was expecting but sure

To reply you must either login or sign up.