Forum › Liberta discussion

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Too late, no takebacks.

Look, if you didn't want me to kill everyone here, you should have told me that before I asked you about it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"We can't do that, Eri... Okay, maybe just the PS5 scalper."

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Fuck people are assholes...

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 7:37PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I agree. down with humanity. we suck!

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

A food court wouldn't be a food court without at least several groups of people loudly boasting about their evil.

Ah, that's what I see in shopping malls here in Brazil with the "rolezinhos" (a Brazilian way of saying "ride"), where a bunch of uncultured teenagers promote to cause trouble and pick fights. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠) This used to happen rarely in big cities, but thankfully that is over. ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌

Funny to mention that, but there's no doubt that seeing these guys talking about the barbarities they did in this chapter reminded me of that.

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 9:31PM

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

If you're in a café were literally everybody is the scum of the earth ... maybe you should ask why you are there too ...

I mean she has killed, like, a significantly above average number of people at this point. And she's contemplating doing it more because she's irritated by some strangers. I think she fits right in

joined Dec 27, 2019

At the very least, we're all better off without people who mistreat the homeless.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Gotta make sure we make these people unlikeable so that when we wipe them out we don’t feel bad about it

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

At the very least, we're all better off without people who mistreat the homeless.

Can we take out (and replace) the anti-homeless benches while we're at it?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I wonder why she's doing her "coming out" there? Previously it seemed as if she tried to remain secretive. And a random high school girl won't even understand what King she's talking about (I'd assume) so what's the point here ... unless Liberta / Komari is nearby, unseen by us?

joined Sep 27, 2017

This chapter was I think a little too edgy for me. I can handle violent action seires and so fourth, it's just slaughtering people even if they are generally rude/annoying is absurd as far as I'm concerned, especially the girl begging for her life.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

This chapter was I think a little too edgy for me. I can handle violent action seires and so fourth, it's just slaughtering people even if they are generally rude/annoying is absurd as far as I'm concerned, especially the girl begging for her life.

Pretty sure this is a bad guy in disguise, but honestly anime same face syndrome has me lost most of the time so who knows

joined May 24, 2014

Hah! Now you'll think twice before you ruin an innocent man's life!

Oh wait, there WON'T be a next time! XD

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 9:03PM

joined Sep 27, 2017

Pretty sure this is a bad guy in disguise, but honestly anime same face syndrome has me lost most of the time so who knows

Unless my memory is failing me she's a new villain, and this ties into the case the police want help with. Which I do get that these are supposed to be the actions of someone evil, I'm just not really in the mood for the edgy violence right now is all. So that's why I said that.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Yeah, this was Saw sequel levels of unnecessary edginess for me. It doesn't make me hate the villain - it makes me question the writer.

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 9:42PM

joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah, this was Saw sequel levels of unnecessary edginess for me. It doesn't make me hate the villain - it makes me question the writer.

That's a good way of putting it I think, and I'm glad I'm not alone here with this feeling.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

That's a good way of putting it I think, and I'm glad I'm not alone here with this feeling.

they play the game, now they pay the price from Eri....and the writer

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

I wonder why she's doing her "coming out" there? Previously it seemed as if she tried to remain secretive. And a random high school girl won't even understand what King she's talking about (I'd assume) so what's the point here ... unless Liberta / Komari is nearby, unseen by us?

Nah, this has nothing to do with Liberta being close.
Eri clearly likes the blonde cutie. She wants to have with her a relationship like Liberta with Komari. But for that to work she needs to reveal the truth about herself, who she is and what she does. She must have been waiting a long time for the perfect occasion. When she heard blondie wishing death on everyone, she thought the right time had arrived.

Now we wait for next chapter and we'll see blondie's reaction. Either she will be thrilled and throw herself in Eri's arms (yay!) or she will be horrified and her rejection will break Eri's heart (boo!) but whatever the case it'll make for good dramatic developments.

I mean, she's not wrong...

And that's the author's message, successfully conveyed! >:-D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Girls just want to have fun.

The only one I really feel bad for in that mess is poor Tanaka-san, who also was just a victim of one of the assholes there. And since the plan was to kill everyone, I have little hope she survived, even if we didn't specifically see her die.

And looks like I was right about Eri being Elizabeth.

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 7:01AM

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Imagine you enjoying lunch in the food court when, suddenly, an unknown girl gets up and starts shooting everywhere... (⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠) (⁠⑉⁠⊙⁠ȏ⁠⊙⁠)

Fortunately, what I quoted was just an example - we don't live in a fiction, thank God (!). And finally... The soulless bums learned the hard way! It is the chaff separated from the wheat, it is the evil cut by the root and so on.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Imagine you enjoying lunch in the food court when, suddenly, an unknown girl gets up and starts shooting everywhere... (⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠) (⁠⑉⁠⊙⁠ȏ⁠⊙⁠)

Fortunately, what I quoted was just an example - we don't live in a fiction, thank God (!).

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but ... the USA is a real place.

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Yeah mass shootings to set an edgy tone in your action manga isn't the most well-considered idea. Particularly when the manga is going out of its way to make the shooter's argument sympathetic in some goof way.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Last chapter really was my cue to get off this ride, but this one firmly cements it. It's unfortunate, because I liked the vampire yuri nonsense up until this point. I love this artist's style, so it's extra disappointing to see them incorporate such laughably bad scenarios and motivations for characters. This is the kind of character backstory I would have made up when I was 14.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Fortunately, what I quoted was just an example - we don't live in a fiction, thank God (!).

I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but ... the USA is a real place.

I think that was the joke lol

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Speaking as Himemiya Anthy's certified number one fan, I regretfully must say that I disapprove of this witch's actions.

If she wanted revenge against mankind, she should have kidnapped the prince who rescues all the girls in the world and locked him up in an upside down castle. Then wait for her Utena to come redeem her with love.

This witch bungled almost everything so far... but at least it looks like she still has a chance at romance. I mean, the blonde hasn't run away yet and is talking normally to her -- which suggests that, as long as "Eri" plays her cards right, it should work out.

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 3:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.