Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm looking forward to the continuation when the author is able. They've made a really charming series.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

Hi, sorry for asking here but for those who Amazon doesnt deliver the manga in their regions, know another method? I wanted to support the author so I checked all the links in their Tw (tried to understand japanese the best I could hahaha) but I can't find another way.

And that said, could be someone had a discord server for this manga? maybe is better if I ask there.

Tha's all! Ty and sorry for the questions. Good day!

last edited at Apr 2, 2023 10:53AM

joined Sep 4, 2018

I presume at this point, the physical version will not be available in English?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I presume at this point, the physical version will not be available in English?

Nope. Gotta hope someone officially licenses it.

joined Apr 2, 2023

Hi, sorry for asking here but for those who Amazon doesnt deliver the manga in their regions, know another method?

Buyee is a proxy service in Japan that will handle the domestic ordering > international shipping of items (usually auction sites etc but other sites too) and I did a search for the book there with Yahoo Japan selected (search for 気になってる人が男じゃなかった) and it came up. I have a feeling they ship to more countries than an individual store would, but you'll have to double check your specific situation. If you're confused on how Buyee works you can look on youtube for tutorial videos from anime fans showing them shop on it. Hope that helps.

And while there has been no English publisher announced, it seems like she's done a lot of work editing and cleaning up pages so it should be a way smoother process for her any a future publisher since that step from web comic to print is already done.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

Buyee is a proxy service in Japan that will handle the domestic ordering > international shipping of items (usually auction sites etc but other sites too) and I did a search for the book there with Yahoo Japan selected (search for 気になってる人が男じゃなかった) and it came up. I have a feeling they ship to more countries than an individual store would, but you'll have to double check your specific situation. If you're confused on how Buyee works you can look on youtube for tutorial videos from anime fans showing them shop on it. Hope that helps.

And while there has been no English publisher announced, it seems like she's done a lot of work editing and cleaning up pages so it should be a way smoother process for her any a future publisher since that step from web comic to print is already done.

Thank you!! Will check all those things and see if I can apply them to my case then. Again ty!!

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I'm looking forward to the continuation when the author is able. They've made a really charming series.

They've announced that it will be continuing next week on Twitter, so it will probably be this Sunday

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Aw, back to AcidentalSmoothy x FlusteredGyaru antics

I love this series

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

My heart-warmer is back! Woot!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Our daughters have returned!!!! :’)

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I love the look on Narita in the last panel, trying to stifle his laughter.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Mitsuki being the smoothest operator in town, as usual . Poor Aya gets an arrow through her heart every time too, she really has zero defense against it XP

Marlywalkwitmehiroki
joined Apr 4, 2020

who's that in the last panel wrapping an arm around Narita?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The title of the chapter made me think that Mitsuki would finally start catching feelings too, but I guess it meant a literal spring.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Btw, Agu conveniently placed Aya's birthday on a Sunday.

Next Sunday to be precise.

She'll be 17...

(which is a bit contradictory with the previous bio page)

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 10:11AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Cherry blossoms", sure... :P

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

who's that in the last panel wrapping an arm around Narita?

His bf. Narita was part of the fruity faction all along.

I love the look on Narita in the last panel, trying to stifle his laughter.

Yeah, and it could because Aya is shoving leafs and petals onto Mitsuki’s face and/or because HE KNOWS Aya is flustered and desperately trying to avoid the gay.

last edited at Apr 9, 2023 11:40AM

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I saw the raws on twitter first and thought she shoved the petals on Mitsuki’s face to prevent her friends from seeing her without glasses on. Hahaha, totally wrong on that one.
I know of someone who acts like this when flustered. It is nice being on the receiving end of someone being flustered but you never if you will get hurt or not. XD

I am so happy to see a new chapter. The drought is over!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I saw the raws on twitter first and thought she shoved the petals on Mitsuki’s face to prevent her friends from seeing her without glasses on. Hahaha, totally wrong on that one.

Are you sure you're wrong? Because I still see it like this even now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think that's exactly it. What else is it supposed to be?

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

gay panic Aya is the best kind of Aya

joined Apr 7, 2016

I just noticed that we're about two days before the day the first chapter was published on this website. Has it really been a year already? So much has happened, and I'm so happy for Agu that this is becoming a real published work. I can't wait to see what the actual published version looks like!

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

You're as beautiful as the day you went on break

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I think that's exactly it. What else is it supposed to be?

I just thought she panicked and tried to throw away the petals and accidentally shoved them in Mitsuki's face.

It's not like her friends have even really seen "onii-chan." They don't go to the CD store. And Narita-kun already knows.

To reply you must either login or sign up.