Forum › Let's Eat Outdoors! discussion

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

from what manga has shown me, no matter how niche your interests are, there are four other japanese people with the same niche hobby you have

last edited at Mar 28, 2023 8:19PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

finally, Yuri Camp

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Adult backyard Yuru Camp? Let's go?

Came here to say this. I’m stoked as hell.

EDIT:
checks mangaka’s other series
welp, guess these girls are never ending up together official! More Yurucamp indeed!

lol they literally kissed multiple times and ended the series with a confession of love in yumeguri yurimeguri, I have no idea what you were looking at.

joined Aug 21, 2017

More Food manga, let's go

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

finally, Yuri Camp

Noooo you stole my comment lol ToT

joined Jan 14, 2020

^ Yo lo que no entiendo es lo del papel de aluminio. Cuando la carne en la parrilla está a punto (al punto que querés) se saca y se sirve en la mesa. ¿De dónde salió eso de envolverla en aluminio y esperar horas? ¿Para qué? ¿Es una técnica de barbacoa yanqui o algo así?
Yo, ni idea. ¯⧵_(°_°)_/¯

Quizas porque el trozo es gordo? Por eso envolverlo para 'roast' como un horno.

joined Oct 3, 2021

so Yuru Camp but make it Yuri Camp

joined Mar 30, 2017

Ah yes my favorite genre; food yuri

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

From steamy teen naked hotspring adventures to yummy adult clothed camping adventures!

WHERE THE HELL IS THE OUTDOORS TAG ALREADY?!

Also,that kitchen is too small?,really now?

Me mum and her two sisters crammed into a kitchen that small before and cooked several dishes,and they didn't even have that convenient table to use.

She gotta step up her space management game.

joined Apr 10, 2021

from what manga has shown me, no matter how niche your interests are, there are four other japanese people with the same niche hobby you have

Not only that, those 4 other people will be in your very school, or your childhood friends, or you get isekaid together

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This manga is at a whole another level, it only took it one chapter for an aquarium to be shown.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

camper girl is 100% Neurodivergent

joined Apr 6, 2019

^ Yo lo que no entiendo es lo del papel de aluminio. Cuando la carne en la parrilla está a punto (al punto que querés) se saca y se sirve en la mesa. ¿De dónde salió eso de envolverla en aluminio y esperar horas? ¿Para qué? ¿Es una técnica de barbacoa yanqui o algo así?
Yo, ni idea. ¯⧵_(°_°)_/¯

Quizas porque el trozo es gordo? Por eso envolverlo para 'roast' como un horno.

Suena razonable.

Qué gracia los rioplatenses del foro que protestan porque vinieron a aprender comida japonesa y pretenden enseñarles a asar carne de vaca en una parrilla. :-D

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 6:55PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I saw the title and my brain immediately went to...impure places. I am ashamed.

Please do not the doors.

or rather "please do not eat out the doors"

joined Jun 25, 2021

Me mum and her two sisters crammed into a kitchen that small before and cooked several dishes,and they didn't even have that convenient table to use.

hm, really?
Initially I was pretty confused about her kitchen complaints until I realized that one of the panels shows her mom's kitchen. In hers she's got... basically nothing, except a sink. No oven, and what I thought was a scale is probably actually her one burner. So she can't move it anywhere else while it's on. So that little bit of countertop there indeed has no space for a cutting board. But she does indeed have non-kitchen space she can make use of.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

In small kitchens like that mise en place becomes essential. Only having a single burner def sucks though, that's the most limiting factor there imo

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Only in manga like these do I wish I could already cook so that I can enjoy my own cooked food...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

hm, really?
Initially I was pretty confused about her kitchen complaints until I realized that one of the panels shows her mom's kitchen. In hers she's got... basically nothing, except a sink. No oven, and what I thought was a scale is probably actually her one burner. So she can't move it anywhere else while it's on. So that little bit of countertop there indeed has no space for a cutting board. But she does indeed have non-kitchen space she can make use of.

IKR.

There's ALWAYS space you can conjour up,only when your wall to wall and waist deep at the same time will there be a lack of space.

And now,after a long time,we finally see her making space in her heart for campy lil' muncher.

Just five more years and 50 more chapters before they start eating each other out.

Holy shit, just ONE of those burgers are about the daily intake of sodium, and those fuckers had like five plus fries, rip their blood vessels

joined Jan 14, 2020

"I've never seen so many fresh ingredients in one place"

cringe

joined Jan 14, 2020

The tiny kitchen: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_eat_outdoors_ch01#5
middle row, not to be confused with mom at the bottom
another angle https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_eat_outdoors_ch01#1
and another https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_eat_outdoors_ch01#6

and while it may look like there's a lot of arm room and space for a side table, I suspect that's an artifact of trying to show the kitchen at all. We may be looking from the wall, or beyond it, even.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, at least one of them is already falling. ^_^

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is so wholesome

joined Dec 13, 2020

Needs a little less cooking and a little more flirting.

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Wow this is like EXACTLY my kind of thing. Food, lesbians, and the great outdoors. What more could one want

To reply you must either login or sign up.