Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

The debate club has become my favorite group with how fricking wholesome they are. Nononon and Yumimi are just way too sweet and just makes my whole day bright when they get a chapter together and even when the other members are there as well.

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 10:59PM

joined May 25, 2017

nononon fell first, but maybe yumimi fell harder

joined Oct 13, 2014

yknow out of all the pairing in this manga i think is is my least favorite...

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

nononon fell first, but maybe yumimi fell harder

I LOVE that idea!!

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

I loved this chapter so much! These two are my FAVORITE pairing- I love how Yumimi is totally soft for Nononon. She almost changes into a different character, compared to her usual chill/laidback behavior.

Side note, I also loved both Mariri and Mayuyu's logic spirals, especially the latter xD I love those two as well- Mayuyu is such an airhead, and Mariri's much more chill (she's almost like a mini-Yumimi). I think based on Mariri's behavior she knows she at least has a little crush on Mayuyu, but I think Mayuyu is totally oblivious. Those two will be really interesting to watch, too!

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

I'm dyin' here Kishi-sempai but where the bloody hell is Haruka and Kaede?!

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

That Chad panel ....good reminder, Chads!!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's very early where I live and it took me a bit longer than I'd like to admit to get it . I legit did a spit take with my coffee when I did :P

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Wait a moment... "Elisha?" Wtf Ed!? What happened with Eri-chan???

joined Feb 11, 2023

The new translator sucks and the new credit page jokes are just awful. What happened?

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

Ed-chan no baka!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Ed-chan no baka!

Does it count if it is a dream version saying it?

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

loool why a llama ToT

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

The new translator sucks and the new credit page jokes are just awful. What happened?

Read the raws then

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I interpret this dream that Ed is a good role model to look up to.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Kishi just really needed to draw some big-ass tiddies.

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

Dude, if you hate it so much, just stop reading instead of commenting on every chapter just to talk about how much you hate it to try and make other people miserable too. The world does NOT need more negativity right now, especially when it comes to things people read for fun.

The 'new translator' (the Chads have been doing this for YEARS during which you apparently forgot about the manga entirely) doesn't suck- I'll gladly vouch for them as someone raised by not one but TWO English majors and is very picky about grammar. The Chads picked this up because the original translator you so desperately miss (I believe it was DrMario) dropped it without warning after several years of BARELY translating anything. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have ANYTHING, let alone such a good quality translation.

So, as someone else said- if you hate the translator that much, go read the raws, and let the rest of us enjoy the manga in peace.

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 10:33PM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

A Llama?

Well....they ain't complete airheads....

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

themajoritylied posted:

Dude, if you hate it so much, just stop reading instead of commenting on every chapter just to talk about how much you hate it to try and make other people miserable too. The world does NOT need more negativity right now, especially when it comes to things people read for fun.

The 'new translator' (the Chads have been doing this for YEARS during which you apparently forgot about the manga entirely) doesn't suck- I'll gladly vouch for them as someone raised by not one but TWO English majors and is very picky about grammar. The Chads picked this up because the original translator you so desperately miss (I believe it was DrMario) dropped it without warning after several years of BARELY translating anything. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have ANYTHING, let alone such a good quality translation.

So, as someone else said- if you hate the translator that much, go read the raws, and let the rest of us enjoy the manga in peace.

Thanks for the support! I think they are referring to the fact that Ochan stopped translating for us and now we have two new translators but our proofreaders are the same as always. Anyway, we are all doing our best. If there's anything you would like us to improve on, feel free to give constructive criticisms. Otherwise this feels just very demotivating for us (that have a life outside scanlating and we do this for free and for the love of the community, which you are spoiling). About the credits, it is the typesetter of each chapter that makes them, so very different people make very different credits. Making them usually takes longer than typesetting the whole chapter and sometimes it's literally days just to find an idea or the right panels. It's hard to be funny every single time.
Feel free to continue consuming what we make for you for free, but please try not to make our work feel harder :)

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yeah, I have been nothing but delighted with the work you guys do.
Sounds like you don't get to hear it enough but:
Thanks Tsuki and all the other Chads for letting us enjoy this manga!

Hmm, maybe we should pitch to Dynasty to have a Scanalator Appreciation Day on the calendar. It's too easy to take for granted what effort all the scanaltors put into this.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Yeah, I have been nothing but delighted with the work you guys do.
Sounds like you don't get to hear it enough but:
Thanks Tsuki and all the other Chads for letting us enjoy this manga!

Hmm, maybe we should pitch to Dynasty to have a Scanalator Appreciation Day on the calendar. It's too easy to take for granted what effort all the scanaltors put into this.

Thank you! These comments are enough :)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

As someone who worked as a paid translator for years, let me chime in, too, and say I love the scanlator's work here. It does everything you'd want from a translation. And manga are basically a step above other comedic things in Japan. TV comedy in Japan is pretty bad, for instance. But manga can reach a pretty high level.

Nowadays I am usually lazy and let MT replace labour, but I remember the bad old days when Google translate would correct all the female pronouns to male ones in Spanish, and translate "Maki no inu" as "The dog's Maki" etc. in Japanese.

Japanese is a delight to translate but also a chore: the amount of context needed is in a class all by itself. Also, my generation's Japanese was very different to what is spoken now.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Honaka , " Eli get over here, I want breakfast in bed."

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

So she finally admits, that she loves that chicc thicc alabama jezabel?!

Now go eat already!!!!

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

So she finally admits, that she loves that chicc thicc alabama jezabel?!

Now go eat already!!!!

No. The translation is completely wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.