Forum › Citrus + discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I actually wonder which demographics want to see the sex. If Seven Seas marketed citrus for late teens, which is 17-19, then the readers will consist of 28 to 30 today. Does sex means the chapter before the end, or the final chapter altogether? Do the 28 years old want to see the sex and then stop following, or the current 19 being all excited to see sex as the be all and end all? I don't think Sabu will use this tactic which many mangakas do (such as Bloom). If she has that in mind, then we will have seen sex in chapter 41 (or Plus chapter "7", in which case what can Sabu do after that?

joined Dec 17, 2022

This is not an inaccurate description of the situation, which just goes to show how ridiculous Saburouta’s development of this story has been.

Mei & Yuzu’s relationship was supposed to be the passionate, life-affirming alternative to an arranged marriage, not basically the same situation as with nice-guy Udagawa-san, only with a girl

totally agree. We are looking for explanations in phrases and situations from 10 years ago to justify how the story is going now, when is saboruota, she is the writer And she is the one who has to give us the answers and time has had, no less than 15 volumes. After all, this is a manga for 16, 17 year olds, not a doctoral thesis on quantum physics XD XD XD. but since We are in imaginative mode, let's imagine a citrus+ without a wedding on the horizon, only yuzu and MEI as brides, without being engaged, this story would be much more interesting, with the tension that It would happen in the future. Greetings

last edited at Feb 10, 2023 4:36AM

Xxaaezvi
joined Oct 1, 2019

We are in imaginative mode, let's imagine a citrus+ without a wedding on the horizon, only yuzu and MEI as brides, without being engaged, this story would be much more interesting, with the tension that It would happen in the future.

If this were the case, I would have been gone years ago. Paint drying is more exciting than some of the recent episodes.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I actually wonder which demographics want to see the sex. If Seven Seas marketed citrus for late teens, which is 17-19, then the readers will consist of 28 to 30 today. Does sex means the chapter before the end, or the final chapter altogether? Do the 28 years old want to see the sex and then stop following, or the current 19 being all excited to see sex as the be all and end all? I don't think Sabu will use this tactic which many mangakas do (such as Bloom). If she has that in mind, then we will have seen sex in chapter 41 (or Plus chapter "7", in which case what can Sabu do after that?

I don't particularly care about seeing detailed sex. I would just like some clue that they're having a vaguely normal relationship for people who are engaged to be married and sharing a bed and not actually asexual. "Sexy pounce, then cut to post-coital metaphorical cigarette" would be fine. Or kissing. Or cuddling. Anything physical, at this point.

Also there is no reason that sex, shown or implied, has to be a last or penultimate chapter. Sex is not the end of a manga.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mei is so emotionally stunted that she still doesn't fully grasp her own urges towards Yuzu so she might be as well asexual

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

bruh is so akward whenever yuzu and mei are by themselves. Lycoris already proved that you can have an stoic, by the books character and a easy going, cheerfull one develop a fun and cute relationship, so why does saburo uta refuses to let their relationship evolve, why are they doing the same thing they´ve been doing for the past 30 chapters. Does people actually find cute/interesting watching mei rejecting yuzu at every chance she has

last edited at Feb 26, 2023 11:36PM

joined Jan 7, 2021

i think personally yuzu and mei are such a beautiful couple its the only classical yuri manga that im so addicted to like oxygen, when i put my shoes on yuzu and mei's experiences its honestly very empowering for them to continue with their relationship i rlly admire them its unfortunate people dont understand in depth.. mei with her lonely past im so glad someone like yuzu came in her life to help her because she rlly needed it

they are the best couple and YES. i will deffo call this TRUE LOVE, with their overflowing feelings im honestly impressed they havent showed intimacy in bed ngl AND STILL they show feelings to each other as if theyve done it a couple times. bless yuzu for everything shes done for mei and mei as well

joined Jan 7, 2021

cant wait for future chaps, chaosteam if ur reading this i rlly appreciate ur efforts translating this beautiful manga now ahem,,,,,, be sure to let saburouta know if you can that i rlly love her from the bottom of my soul citrus has definitely made me more positive and im honestly grateful for her existence thank u

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

10 years is crazy, here’s to another 10!!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh boy, this new chapter is going to piss some people

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Spoilers

If you're going to describe the plot, you really need to use spoiler bars until the chapter is posted.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 11:20AM by Stan Miller

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

Spoilers

Lemme guess, you worked for a Japanese company and this let's you read the RAWS of manga before everyone else?

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 11:20AM by Stan Miller

104001606_p0_master1200
joined Feb 27, 2023

^
I just have more venue to get the manga. 3 years of Japanese in grad school, 4 years working for a Japanese company, where 80% of the employees are Japanese. My female co-workers HATED white men because all these men wanted to have their submissive Japanese stereotype turned into reality. Frankly, men are gross, Many employees are from very prestigious school. At least one employee graduated from Tokyo U. The boss went to USC. I came from William and Mary. These experiences gave me a better understanding of the language.. I never watch a dubbed anime, and usually I read RAW.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ Are you Masina or is there just something about this series and Vampeerz that draws in people who insist on posting spoilers?

joined Dec 17, 2022

but a better plot, MUCH better plot. I would have never dreamt that Yuzu has that business skills..

¿which is much better? It will be the reader who decides. when there are many readers who see an inconsistency in how sabu is carrying the story so far for something will be. leave immediately to Justifying this beginning of the arc when not even the translation has come out denotes that you know that a part of the readers will be indifferent. He concluded, neither MEI is currently president of the school ni yuzu is currently a teacher, what we are currently experiencing is a high school courtship, prior to a wedding And what the reader wants is a development as a couple and that they act like an 18-year-old couple, it is not going to be as I read in a comment that this is more like a marriage of interest and arranged as The one from MEI and the manager in the past, where loving interactions (and I don't mean sex) are superfluous. The future will tell how all this progresses. Greetings

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 6:31AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Are you Masina or is there just something about this series and Vampeerz that draws in people who insist on posting spoilers?

Pure coincidence. I'm sure any number of readers are intimately acquainted with the VAMPEERZ author's fanbox and are aware of the exact date when the author will be done with their storyboards.

The spoilers are just a wacky shared idiosyncrasy.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is so obviously the same person. Joined the day Masina was banned. And use the EXACT same language.

Stan Miller Staff
Muppo%20and%20northern%20ocean%20hime%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20moomin)%20drawn%20by%20sazanami%20konami%20-%20f1a1a8ae888c4eff5aac0862c561be11
Cyan Steam (Stan Miller)
joined May 25, 2017

jadesdf has been banned for continuously spoiling story content without using spoiler marks.

How many times do people have to say it until you understand? STOP SPOILING!!!

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 11:19AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

jadesdf has been banned for continuously spoiling story content without using spoiler marks.

How many times do people have to say it until you understand? STOP SPOILING!!!

Ik,r? I mean, a person can burble on enthusiastically to their heart’s content, just put the damned spoiler bars on it.

People do frown on excessive discussion of unposted chapters even with the spoiler bars (and rightfully so), but I don’t know of anybody getting booted for Walls O’ Black Text.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Aaaand here we go with the "guy trying to hook up with one of the gay girls" storyline, inevitably causing one of them (Yuzu) to question whether she's in her girlfriends' way, if she truly makes her happy, followed by some rah-rah rousing scene of Yuzu contriving some convoluted plot to once again profess her love. Meanwhile, Mei will have not questioned a thing and think her gf is both cute and insane. We'll spend a few chapters on this, while I cry without my MatsurixHarumin. sigh

Also, Japanese nicknames translated to English are so bad 90% of the time. "The Heretical Witch" lol... what kind of soap opera did this guy step out of?

EDIT: I suppose it's possible the guy isn't actually interested in Mei, but inspired by her... yet that won't stop Yuzu from a lack of communication. -_-

last edited at Mar 21, 2023 4:27PM

joined Jul 6, 2020

here we go again

All right nice chapter, it looks like things are about to get a little interesting.

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Yeah, I'm convinced that Saburouta has no idea of what to do with this series anymore lmao

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mei in full unconscious flirt mode is a critical hit on Yuzu. :D

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Someone broke into my Citrus+ and left some plot behind!

I think the Meibot could use some transition programming between the “Rules are rules which must be obeyed—you shall be punished!” and the “I deeply appreciate how you, who are my girlfriend, have upgraded my psychological circuitry!” subroutines.

To reply you must either login or sign up.